Polar Precision Performace & Recovery time

Tobiasl

Guest
Hello,

Is it possible to see the recovery time from an exercise in PPP? If so, where can I find it?

Best regards, Tobias L.

Hello,

I've verified with the Polar Support, and it is not transferred from the HRM. The support team
forwarded the question as an "enhancment request" for future versions (I don't know if this is a
software issue or a software and HRM issue).

BTW. I've checked the HRM files and I can figure out most of the info, but not all. Does anyone know
exactly which (and how/where) information are stored in the file?

Best regards, Tobias L.

In article <[email protected]>, TobiasL <[email protected]> wrote:
>Hello,
>
>Is it possible to see the recovery time from an exercise in PPP? If so, where can I find it?

I have not been able to find it in the HRM file nor in the PPP.

Jørn Dahl-Stamnes, EDB Teamco AS e-mail: [email protected] (remove nospam first)
web: http://spiderman.novit.no/dahls/