Polar Precision Performance V 4.X

Nick Burns

Guest
I am trying to remove athletes from my database and I don't see where to do it? Does anyone know how
to remove athletes? A hack is OK.

TIA

Originally posted by Nick Burns
I am trying to remove athletes from my database and I don't see where to do it? Does anyone know how
to remove athletes? A hack is OK.

TIA

I have this software in french si i'll try to translate
Menu>Option>Team
Double click on "your team name"
You can see Athletes there and can delete them

Hug

"Nimrod" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...
> Nick Burns wrote:
> > I am trying to remove athletes from my database and I don't see where
> > do it? Does anyone know how to remove athletes? A hack is OK. TIA
>

> I have this software in french si i'll try to translate
> Menu>Option>Team
> Double click on "your team name" You can see Athletes there and can delete them
>
> Hug

Thanks, that was it. In the English version, it is "Options", "Teams" which opens up a "team
management" window and then you can edit from there.

Thanks again!