Polar/Reebok HRMs

John

Guest
My Polar Pacer receiver just got run over by one of those four-wheeled
gasoline-powered machines today.

Aside from the small matter of whether this model remains on the
market (I can't find it in any of the usual outlets nor on Polar's
site), does anyone know of any source for getting just a receiver, so
that I don't waste the chest strap?

Also, any experiences with the Reebok units? If I have to get a whole
new unit, I want something with a wristband that does not break for no
apparent reason, as was the case with my Polar.

Thanks

On 26 Sep 2004 17:39:36 -0700, [email protected] (John) wrote:

>does anyone know of any source for getting just a receiver, so
>that I don't waste the chest strap?

sarkproducts.com

JT

****************************
Remove "remove" to reply
Visit http://www.jt10000.com

<<
>does anyone know of any source for getting just a receiver, so
>that I don't waste the chest strap?

sarkproducts.com
>><BR><BR>

Yep. Jamie is a terrific guy. He'll do right by you.

PH