Polar S 510 near new used for 3 months

Discussion in 'Australia and New Zealand' started by Colnagodream, Jun 3, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Colnagodream

Colnagodream Guest

Polar S510 Heart Rate Monitor with ALL exessories, Excellent condition in the case. This watch and
    ALL accessories are in as NEW condition . The Polar S-510 was designed for the ultimate crosstrainer
    or triathlete but is easy enough to use for the novice/beginner as well. The watch has the following
    options: OwnIndexT to reliably predict your VO2max. OwnCalT the most accurate calorie consumption
    calculation. OwnCodeT locks out possible interference from other heart rate monitors. Cycling
    features - speed and optional cadence. Computer communication via audible SonicLinkT and UplinkT.
    View heart rate as a % of Max hr 3 Target Zones and Timers. Average and Recovery Heart Rate.
    Interval Trainer. Lap Splits with avg. Hr. Stores last full file and 5 summary files. Full function
    stopwatch and everyday GOOD LOOKING watch. If you have any questions, please feel free to e-mail me.

Tags:

2. Trevor S

Trevor S Guest

"Colnagodream" <[email protected]> wrote in news:p[email protected]:

> Polar S510 Heart Rate Monitor with ALL exessories, Excellent condition in the case. This watch and
    > ALL accessories are in as NEW condition .

Can I ask why you are selling it ? Doesn;t do what you want ? Not happy withhow it works for you ?
    Want a different model ?

I am thinking of buying somethhing like the 510 (maybe the 520) and am cusrious as to what
    you think.

You can email me privately if you want,

[email protected]

removing the appropriate NOSPAMPLEASE bit

Trevor S

3. Colnagodream wrote:
    > Polar S510 Heart Rate Monitor with ALL exessories, Excellent condition in the case. This watch and
    > ALL accessories are in as NEW condition . The Polar S-510 was designed for the ultimate
    > crosstrainer or triathlete but is easy enough to use for the novice/beginner as well. The watch
    > has the following options: OwnIndexT to reliably predict your VO2max. OwnCalT the most accurate
    > calorie consumption calculation. OwnCodeT locks out possible interference from other heart rate
    > monitors. Cycling features - speed and optional cadence. Computer communication via audible
    > SonicLinkT and UplinkT. View heart rate as a % of Max hr 3 Target Zones and Timers. Average and
    > Recovery Heart Rate. Interval Trainer. Lap Splits with avg. Hr. Stores last full file and 5
    > summary files. Full function stopwatch and everyday GOOD LOOKING watch. If you have any questions,
    > please feel free to e-mail me.
    >
    >
    >
    As the Little Doer says: Tell them the price, son!

4. Joe @ Seaham

Joe @ Seaham Guest

You still got it ?

How much ?

Joe

"Colnagodream" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:p[email protected]...
    > ALL accessories are in as NEW condition . The
    Polar
    > S-510 was designed for the ultimate crosstrainer or triathlete but is easy enough to use for the
    > novice/beginner as well. The watch has the following options: OwnIndexT to reliably predict your
    > VO2max. OwnCalT the most accurate calorie consumption calculation. OwnCodeT locks out possible
    > interference from other heart rate monitors. Cycling features - speed and optional cadence.
    > Computer communication via audible SonicLinkT and
    UplinkT.
    > View heart rate as a % of Max hr 3 Target Zones and Timers. Average and Recovery Heart Rate.
    > Interval Trainer. Lap Splits with avg. Hr. Stores
    last
    > full file and 5 summary files. Full function stopwatch and everyday GOOD LOOKING watch. If you
    > have any questions, please feel free to e-mail me.

5. Colnagodream

Colnagodream Guest

sold sorry "Joe @ Seaham" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]...
    > You still got it ?
    >
    > How much ?
    >
    > Joe
    >
    > "Colnagodream" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    > news:p[email protected]...
    > > Polar S510 Heart Rate Monitor with ALL exessories, Excellent condition
    in
    > > the case. This watch and ALL accessories are in as NEW condition . The
    > Polar
    > > S-510 was designed for the ultimate crosstrainer or triathlete but is
    easy
    > > enough to use for the novice/beginner as well. The watch has the
    following
    > > options: OwnIndexT to reliably predict your VO2max. OwnCalT the most accurate calorie
    > > consumption calculation. OwnCodeT locks out possible interference from other heart rate
    > > monitors. Cycling features - speed
    and
    > > optional cadence. Computer communication via audible SonicLinkT and
    > UplinkT.
    > > View heart rate as a % of Max hr 3 Target Zones and Timers. Average and Recovery Heart Rate.
    > > Interval Trainer. Lap Splits with avg. Hr. Stores
    > last
    > > full file and 5 summary files. Full function stopwatch and everyday GOOD LOOKING watch. If you
    > > have any questions, please feel free to e-mail me.
    > >
    > >
    >

6. Harrow

Harrow New Member

Ha, ha, nearly fell off my seat laughing.

Yes, son, tell them the price indeed !!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.