Polar S 510 near new used for 3 months

Colnagodream

Guest
Polar S510 Heart Rate Monitor with ALL exessories, Excellent condition in the case. This watch and
ALL accessories are in as NEW condition . The Polar S-510 was designed for the ultimate crosstrainer
or triathlete but is easy enough to use for the novice/beginner as well. The watch has the following
calculation. OwnCodeT locks out possible interference from other heart rate monitors. Cycling
features - speed and optional cadence. Computer communication via audible SonicLinkT and UplinkT.
View heart rate as a % of Max hr 3 Target Zones and Timers. Average and Recovery Heart Rate.
Interval Trainer. Lap Splits with avg. Hr. Stores last full file and 5 summary files. Full function
stopwatch and everyday GOOD LOOKING watch. If you have any questions, please feel free to e-mail me.

"Colnagodream" <[email protected]> wrote in news:p[email protected]:

> Polar S510 Heart Rate Monitor with ALL exessories, Excellent condition in the case. This watch and
> ALL accessories are in as NEW condition .

Can I ask why you are selling it ? Doesn;t do what you want ? Not happy withhow it works for you ?
Want a different model ?

I am thinking of buying somethhing like the 510 (maybe the 520) and am cusrious as to what
you think.

You can email me privately if you want,

[email protected]

removing the appropriate NOSPAMPLEASE bit

Trevor S

Colnagodream wrote:
> Polar S510 Heart Rate Monitor with ALL exessories, Excellent condition in the case. This watch and
> ALL accessories are in as NEW condition . The Polar S-510 was designed for the ultimate
> crosstrainer or triathlete but is easy enough to use for the novice/beginner as well. The watch
> has the following options: OwnIndexT to reliably predict your VO2max. OwnCalT the most accurate
> calorie consumption calculation. OwnCodeT locks out possible interference from other heart rate
> monitors. Cycling features - speed and optional cadence. Computer communication via audible
> SonicLinkT and UplinkT. View heart rate as a % of Max hr 3 Target Zones and Timers. Average and
> Recovery Heart Rate. Interval Trainer. Lap Splits with avg. Hr. Stores last full file and 5
> summary files. Full function stopwatch and everyday GOOD LOOKING watch. If you have any questions,
> please feel free to e-mail me.

As the Little Doer says: Tell them the price, son!

You still got it ?

How much ?

Joe

"Colnagodream" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:p[email protected]...
> Polar S510 Heart Rate Monitor with ALL exessories, Excellent condition in the case. This watch and
> ALL accessories are in as NEW condition . The
Polar
> S-510 was designed for the ultimate crosstrainer or triathlete but is easy enough to use for the
> novice/beginner as well. The watch has the following options: OwnIndexT to reliably predict your
> VO2max. OwnCalT the most accurate calorie consumption calculation. OwnCodeT locks out possible
> interference from other heart rate monitors. Cycling features - speed and optional cadence.
> Computer communication via audible SonicLinkT and
UplinkT.
> View heart rate as a % of Max hr 3 Target Zones and Timers. Average and Recovery Heart Rate.
> Interval Trainer. Lap Splits with avg. Hr. Stores
last
> full file and 5 summary files. Full function stopwatch and everyday GOOD LOOKING watch. If you
> have any questions, please feel free to e-mail me.

sold sorry "Joe @ Seaham" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> You still got it ?
>
> How much ?
>
> Joe
>
> "Colnagodream" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> news:p[email protected]...
> > Polar S510 Heart Rate Monitor with ALL exessories, Excellent condition
in
> > the case. This watch and ALL accessories are in as NEW condition . The
> Polar
> > S-510 was designed for the ultimate crosstrainer or triathlete but is
easy
> > enough to use for the novice/beginner as well. The watch has the
following
> > consumption calculation. OwnCodeT locks out possible interference from other heart rate
> > monitors. Cycling features - speed
and
> > optional cadence. Computer communication via audible SonicLinkT and
> UplinkT.
> > View heart rate as a % of Max hr 3 Target Zones and Timers. Average and Recovery Heart Rate.
> > Interval Trainer. Lap Splits with avg. Hr. Stores
> last
> > full file and 5 summary files. Full function stopwatch and everyday GOOD LOOKING watch. If you
> > have any questions, please feel free to e-mail me.

Originally posted by Luther Blissett

As the Little Doer says: Tell them the price, son!

Ha, ha, nearly fell off my seat laughing.

Yes, son, tell them the price indeed !!