Polar S150 Help

HughMann

Jun 22, 2004
Hi

This should be easy but the "instructions" with the Polar S150 HRM are pathetic.

I have become a lot fitter since originally setting very conservative zones. Changed the zones and now the date display has disappeared.

How do I display the date in the top screen and time the in middle ?
Currently in "time of day display" the top of screen displays S150 only.

I know its a bit OT but I do use it as a watch when pedestrian mobile and now not having the date is annoying.

Cheers
Hugh

HughMann said:
Hi

This should be easy but the "instructions" with the Polar S150 HRM are pathetic.

I have become a lot fitter since originally setting very conservative zones. Changed the zones and now the date display has disappeared.

How do I display the date in the top screen and time the in middle ?
Currently in "time of day display" the top of screen displays S150 only.

I know its a bit OT but I do use it as a watch when pedestrian mobile and now not having the date is annoying.

Cheers
Hugh

press and hold the top right hand button in time of day display

impakt said:
press and hold the top right hand button in time of day display

Many thanks. Spot on.

You would think that Polar could include that in their instructions. Causes me to wonder how many more "undocumented features " there are.

Cheers
Hugh

HughMann said:
Many thanks. Spot on.

You would think that Polar could include that in their instructions. Causes me to wonder how many more "undocumented features " there are.

Cheers
Hugh
it is in the instructions. just a little hard to find.

some of the older models of polar the manuals looked like they were written in finish and just translated with GOOGLE or something.. The newer ones, like s625x rs200 cs100/200 manuals are awsome. :)