Polar S150 or ProTrainer XT

Discussion in 'Triathlon' started by Happyy, Mar 21, 2003.

  1. Happyy

    Happyy Guest

    Hi All,

    I m looking at getting the Polar S150 or ProTrainer XT for its cycling function and compact size
    compare with S510 or S710. Any comments?

    Thank you very much

    Happyy

    Tags:

  2. Ken B.

    Ken B. Guest

    "Happyy" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:<[email protected]>...
    > Hi All,
    >
    > I m looking at getting the Polar S150 or ProTrainer XT for its cycling function and compact size
    > compare with S510 or S710. Any comments?
    >
    > Thank you very much
    >
    > Happyy

    This is a VERY good point.

    Polar seem to have made the S series so big, that getting a wetsuit off is a real pig !

    I use the Pro trainer XT

    Has worked PERFECTLY for 3 years, and is ULTRA slim - good for swimming wetsuit etc

    No idea about the 150 ........sorry, perhaps someone else can help.

  3. Dano

    Dano Guest

    The S150 is considerably smaller than the 510. If you don't have large wrists, this is the way to
    go. The significant, and basis for the price difference is the ability to download data to your PC.
    No big deal for me, but a consideration. My choice is the 150. "Ken B." <[email protected]>