Polar S410 s/w

ppp-man

Guest
Hi,

I have had my S410 for 4-5 years now. I still use the PCCoach that came
with the original purchase. However, the latest update remains v 2.3 in
2001. I wonder if Polar now uses other programs to DL heartrate
information. If so, where can I get a copy? Would it be free? Or I have
to buy it? Afterall, if it ships with the current S410 and the model is
current, why not a free DL?

(please reply to Newsgroup - don't like spam)

Polar started shipping S410's with the "Polar Precision Performance
Software" shortly after I bought mine (a few years ago, also with PCCoach).

You can download a (limited functionality) trial version from their
website...
http://support.polar.fi/PKBSupport.nsf/webpages/trial
.... or it separately as a part of the Polar S-series Precision Toolkit CD
(as I did).

Perdy.

"ppp-man" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> Hi,
>
> I have had my S410 for 4-5 years now. I still use the PCCoach that came
> with the original purchase. However, the latest update remains v 2.3 in
> 2001. I wonder if Polar now uses other programs to DL heartrate
> information. If so, where can I get a copy? Would it be free? Or I have
> to buy it? Afterall, if it ships with the current S410 and the model is
> current, why not a free DL?

> (please reply to Newsgroup - don't like spam)

Mine cost CDN$13.38 (including taxes and shipping), but I was just outside
of a year after my original purchase at that time. Had I been earlier it
would have been a free upgrade.