Polar S710 problems

Discussion in 'Cycling Equipment' started by Mike Henry, May 22, 2003.

  1. Mike Henry

    Mike Henry Guest

    Thanks in advance

    I have just brought a S710 hrm with a USB ir down loading device. It will not work or I can't get it
    work, that is the connection between the watch and the ir device. The software that came with the
    package is no 3. I have read somthing on Polars site that you need the latest down load to get the
    ir device to work, does anyone now anything about this. I tried down loading the upgraded version
    but that did not seem to work.

    Any help would be great.

    Thanks Mike

    Tags:

    Try out this Forum for Polar users http://www.pursuit-performance.com.au/cgi-bin/dcforum/dcboard.cgi

    --
    Perre

  3. Mr.Sli

    Mr.Sli Guest

    "Mike Henry" <[email protected]> ha scritto nel messaggio
    news:[email protected]...
    > Thanks in advance
    >
    > I have just brought a S710 hrm with a USB ir down loading device. It will not work or I can't get
    > it work, that is the connection between the watch and the ir device. The software that came with
    > the package is no 3. I
    have
    > read somthing on Polars site that you need the latest down load to get the ir device to work,
    > does anyone now anything about this. I tried down loading the upgraded version but that did not
    > seem to work.

    I had similar problems. You need some help from Polar.fi helpdesk to determine if your PC-USB
    interface is compatible with the IR-USB Polar interface. The problem is the Polar IR-USB
    interface revision.

    hope this help

    ciao