Polar S725i Heart Rate Monitor ?

The best way to train for it is when you use it with the Polar power output kit. When there are very windy days you can train by power output like 220 watts continous and know that you're doing good despite a slow speed because of the wind.

I have the S720i and train by heart rate or power. My best windless 7 mile lap was at 19.8 mph avg with no drafting & at 217 watts average.

Floyd Landis is currently doing the 2005 TDF with a powertap and he does 2 hrs at 238 watts or so - and this is with drafting.

I would recommend that you get the Polar Power Output kit.

ricky776 said:
ive just ordered a Polar S725i Heart Rate Monitor a polar S725i Heart Rate Monitor

has any one got one and what are they like are thehey hard to set up and whats the best way train with it

thanks rick

http://www.cornic.co.uk
I just got one a few months ago. It set up pretty easily and it works great. I don't have the power kit (yet) but I use the speed and cadence sensors. One note, the altimeter function needs to be reset constantly. Get a good reading at your house (it's easy for me since I'm just a few miles from the ocean), and be prepared to re-set frequently if you care. The feet ascended feature is nice, as is the fitness test and own-cal. I use it exclusively on both bikes and don't even bother with another computer.

I have had one for awhile now and there are soooo many ways to train with this thing.

I've set up training intervals, heart rate zones, power output, cadence... the list seems to go on.

You'll be happy with it if you want to train with it.

Bluetooth heart rate monitor, heart rate monitor watch, amy at kytoelectronic dot com, USB 3D Pedometer.

2.4Ghz frequency heart rate transmitter and receiver. The 2.4Ghz heart rate receiver can receive heart rate from multiple heart rate monitors.

2.4Ghz heart rate transmitter and USB heart rate receiver. The 2.4Ghz heart rate receiver can receive heart rate from mutiple heart rate monitors.

iPhone compatible Heart Rate Monitor and Receiver

Working with iPhone 3GS, iPhone4, iPad and Android mobile.
Heart rate chest belt frequency: 5.3KHz
amy at kytocn dot com

Heart rate belt transmits heart rate signal to heart rate receiver wirelessly.
Heart rate receiver plugs into iPhone.