PolarS510 - Distance Travelled?

Discussion in 'Cycling Equipment' started by RacerChick, Nov 17, 2002.

1. RacerChick

RacerChick New Member

I am having some problems finding out how to reset the &quot;TRIP&quot; reading on my Polar S510? Any tips? The &quot;TRIP&quot; reading is simply acting like an odometer. I would like to find the function where you see your distance travelled. <br /><br />Thanks!

Tags:

2. rek

rek New Member

If it's anything like the 710, you'll need to get the Trip distance showing up on the top line of the display, and then hold the backlight button down ... the distance will start to flash, and after 5 flashes, it'll reset to 0.0.<br /><br />Unfortunately you need to do this at the start of every ride, if you want it to work like a trip-meter.. :-\

3. admin

admin Guest

[quote author=rek link=board=20;threadid=2660;start=0#22733 date=1037592668]<br />If it's anything like the 710, you'll need to get the Trip distance showing up on the top line of the display, and then hold the backlight button down ... the distance will start to flash, and after 5 flashes, it'll reset to 0.0.<br /><br />Unfortunately you need to do this at the start of every ride, if you want it to work like a trip-meter.. :-\<br />[/quote]<br /><br />yeah that shits me with the 710......Now i just wait till i get home and download the data