PolarS510 - Distance Travelled?

RacerChick

Nov 16, 2002
I am having some problems finding out how to reset the &quot;TRIP&quot; reading on my Polar S510? Any tips? The &quot;TRIP&quot; reading is simply acting like an odometer. I would like to find the function where you see your distance travelled. <br /><br />Thanks!

If it's anything like the 710, you'll need to get the Trip distance showing up on the top line of the display, and then hold the backlight button down ... the distance will start to flash, and after 5 flashes, it'll reset to 0.0.<br /><br />Unfortunately you need to do this at the start of every ride, if you want it to work like a trip-meter.. :-\

[quote author=rek link=board=20;threadid=2660;start=0#22733 date=1037592668]<br />If it's anything like the 710, you'll need to get the Trip distance showing up on the top line of the display, and then hold the backlight button down ... the distance will start to flash, and after 5 flashes, it'll reset to 0.0.<br /><br />Unfortunately you need to do this at the start of every ride, if you want it to work like a trip-meter.. :-\<br />[/quote]<br /><br />yeah that ***** me with the 710......Now i just wait till i get home and download the data