Polish guy that filmed me

On Aug 23, 7:10 pm, "john" <[email protected]> wrote:
> he looked like a freak, you two should get along great

Don't mess with my friend, he's not a freak and had a $80K truck. Oh
wait, am I talking to the tinsel moron using a male alias, the moron
who had her life & successes handed to her by others, yet she insists
she originated them herself?

LMAO, what laughter Virginia Newbon is with her phony, rubber life...

blah blah blah... friend
blah blah blah 80k
blah blah blah virginia

it mostly sounds like **** if yuor saying it