Polishing a Ti Frame-tip for saving

GoCycle

Guest
Greetings to my fellow rec.bicycle.tech members.

I just found a great product to polish my Litespeed Ti frame. I use a
product called WENOL with a special type of cloth. The cloth does not
contain any abrasive material and does not leave any swirling marks on my
bike like my garage rags. The link to the cloth is:
http://www.amazingstreakfree.com/ I really got a smooth shine on the
bike.

I am passing this on as information not SPAM. I was just really
"taken-back" by the product because my Litespeed looks like new!!!

LOU BRUNO

you got any pictures of the polished frame?

GoCycle wrote:
> Greetings to my fellow rec.bicycle.tech members.
>
> I just found a great product to polish my Litespeed Ti frame. I use a
> product called WENOL with a special type of cloth. The cloth does not
> contain any abrasive material and does not leave any swirling marks on my
> bike like my garage rags. The link to the cloth is:
> http://www.amazingstreakfree.com/ I really got a smooth shine on the
> bike.
>
> I am passing this on as information not SPAM. I was just really
> "taken-back" by the product because my Litespeed looks like new!!!
>

> LOU BRUNO

SAL,

I just sent you a picture that I sent the company. I don't think they were
aware it could be used for bicycle frames made of Ti. I also use a product
called WENOL in a red tube......non-abrasive. The tarnish comes right off
using the micro-fiber cloth and WENOL.

LOU

"sal bass" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> you got any pictures of the polished frame?
>

> GoCycle wrote:
>> Greetings to my fellow rec.bicycle.tech members.
>>
>> I just found a great product to polish my Litespeed Ti frame. I use a
>> product called WENOL with a special type of cloth. The cloth does not
>> contain any abrasive material and does not leave any swirling marks on my
>> bike like my garage rags. The link to the cloth is:
>> http://www.amazingstreakfree.com/ I really got a smooth shine on the
>> bike.
>>
>> I am passing this on as information not SPAM. I was just really
>> "taken-back" by the product because my Litespeed looks like new!!!
>>

>> LOU BRUNO

if you could...just post a link to this newsgroup....that way everyone
with a ti frame that wants their's polished can see what it looks
like.....

GoCycle wrote:
> SAL,
>

> I just sent you a picture that I sent the company. I don't think they were
> aware it could be used for bicycle frames made of Ti. I also use a product
> called WENOL in a red tube......non-abrasive. The tarnish comes right off
> using the micro-fiber cloth and WENOL.
>
> LOU
>

> "sal bass" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> news:[email protected]...
> > you got any pictures of the polished frame?
> >

> > GoCycle wrote:
> >> Greetings to my fellow rec.bicycle.tech members.
> >>
> >> I just found a great product to polish my Litespeed Ti frame. I use a
> >> product called WENOL with a special type of cloth. The cloth does not
> >> contain any abrasive material and does not leave any swirling marks on my
> >> bike like my garage rags. The link to the cloth is:
> >> http://www.amazingstreakfree.com/ I really got a smooth shine on the
> >> bike.
> >>
> >> I am passing this on as information not SPAM. I was just really
> >> "taken-back" by the product because my Litespeed looks like new!!!
> >>

> >> LOU BRUNO

uh...ok...thanks for the photo but....the Litespeed Classic of that
year was already polished from litespeed.....do you have a pic of
something that was no polished? a before and after pic?

GoCycle wrote:
> SAL,
>

> I just sent you a picture that I sent the company. I don't think they were
> aware it could be used for bicycle frames made of Ti. I also use a product
> called WENOL in a red tube......non-abrasive. The tarnish comes right off
> using the micro-fiber cloth and WENOL.
>
> LOU
>

> "sal bass" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> news:[email protected]...
> > you got any pictures of the polished frame?
> >

> > GoCycle wrote:
> >> Greetings to my fellow rec.bicycle.tech members.
> >>
> >> I just found a great product to polish my Litespeed Ti frame. I use a
> >> product called WENOL with a special type of cloth. The cloth does not
> >> contain any abrasive material and does not leave any swirling marks on my
> >> bike like my garage rags. The link to the cloth is:
> >> http://www.amazingstreakfree.com/ I really got a smooth shine on the
> >> bike.
> >>
> >> I am passing this on as information not SPAM. I was just really
> >> "taken-back" by the product because my Litespeed looks like new!!!
> >>

> >> LOU BRUNO

How does it work on aluminum (aluminium to you brits)? I have polished
Al rioms, and I do like to see them shine.

- -
Comments and opinions compliments of,
"Your Friendly Neighborhood Wheelman"

My web Site: