Political Quiz,where do you fit?

jhuskey

Oct 6, 2003
I picked up the link below on another forum and took the test. I came up as a Social Conservative although I think the question are too generalized to be accurate. I am curious to see how some of the rest of you will fit.
Have fun!

http://typology.people-press.org/typology/

just took the test...

i am a "Liberal"

i am 59% Democrat; 40% Independent/No Preference, 1% Republican (92% Dem/Lean Dem)

I have never agreed with a repub on anything, so i really wonder where that 1% republican came from...

Here's my result:
"Liberal
Based on your answers to the questionnaire, you most closely resemble survey respondents within the Liberal typology group. This does not mean that you necessarily fit every group characteristic or agree with the group on all issues.

Liberals represent 17 percent of the American public, and 19 percent of registered voters.

59% Democrat; 40% Independent/No Preference, 1% Republican (92% Dem/Lean Dem) "

Where did you come out jhusky :confused:

davidmc said:
Here's my result:
"Liberal
Based on your answers to the questionnaire, you most closely resemble survey respondents within the Liberal typology group. This does not mean that you necessarily fit every group characteristic or agree with the group on all issues.

Liberals represent 17 percent of the American public, and 19 percent of registered voters.

59% Democrat; 40% Independent/No Preference, 1% Republican (92% Dem/Lean Dem) "

Where did you come out jhusky :confused:
OMFG!!! we got exactly the same result!!!

I don't believe the questions are broad based enough to portray an accurate surmation,but it's interesting to examine the results of each individual.

jhuskey said:
I don't believe the questions are broad based enough to portray an accurate surmation,but it's interesting to examine the results of each individual.

fun test BUT there were too many questions where the answer was different from the options - sometimes the answer isn´t black or white but varying shades of grey .
for example would you fight for your country ? would an answer of " if attacked yes but maybe not if we´re the aggressor " ie if canada attacked the usa / usa invades canada to gain control of mineral assets .

yes I´m english so that´s just a silly example but it does make a point , and what about conscription ?

el Inglés said:
fun test BUT there were too many questions where the answer was different from the options - sometimes the answer isn´t black or white but varying shades of grey .
for example would you fight for your country ? would an answer of " if attacked yes but maybe not if we´re the aggressor " ie if canada attacked the usa / usa invades canada to gain control of mineral assets .

yes I´m english so that´s just a silly example but it does make a point , and what about conscription ?
Either take the test or don't...For goodness sakes, you're not being graded.... :rolleyes:

jhuskey said:
I picked up the link below on another forum and took the test. I came up as a Social Conservative although I think the question are too generalized to be accurate. I am curious to see how some of the rest of you will fit.
Have fun!
This is funny husk...my results......"Based on your answers to the questionnaire, you most closely resemble survey respondents within the Social Conservative typology group. This does not mean that you necessarily fit every group characteristic or agree with the group on all issues.

Social Conservatives represent 11 percent of the American public, and 13 percent of registered voters."

http://typology.people-press.org/typology/[/QUOTE]

zapper said:
This is funny husk...my results......"Based on your answers to the questionnaire, you most closely resemble survey respondents within the Social Conservative typology group. This does not mean that you necessarily fit every group characteristic or agree with the group on all issues.

Social Conservatives represent 11 percent of the American public, and 13 percent of registered voters."

http://typology.people-press.org/typology/
[/QUOTE]

Me also, "Arnold" is listed as a Social Conservative as well as Jimmy Carter.
I am not sure exactly how I feel about that but it was just for fun anyway.

Me also, "Arnold" is listed as a Social Conservative as well as Jimmy Carter.
I am not sure exactly how I feel about that but it was just for fun anyway.[/QUOTE]Well, I dunno...I look like Arnold (in his younger days) and I live in the peanut capitol of the world....maybe there is something to it...Oh, no I bet I just started another debate... :D

Came up as Liberal, which fits me, but of course these quizzes are usually transparent enough that you can make it say what every you like.

I would be more curious to see if there is any relevence to our shared interest in cycling? Do your political leanings influence your riding (unconsciously of course) at all or vice/versa?
Me
leaning: Liberal
ride: Fuji Provence, Marin Larkspur
type: Road, Hybrid
number of bikes in house (all household in use or not):6
spouse/family rides also: yes
avg wk mileage: 130-170 miles
avg solo speed: 19-21 mph
watch racing: yes
race: not fast enough.....yet.....
tour/century rides: yes
commute: the 2 blocks of travel aren't worth it (walk)

My results were not surprising.

Enterpriser

Based on your answers to the questionnaire, you most closely resemble survey respondents within the Enterpriser typology group. This does not mean that you necessarily fit every group characteristic or agree with the group on all issues.

Enterprisers represent 9 percent of the American public, and 10 percent of registered voters.

Party ID
81% Republican, 18% Independent/No Preference, 1% Democrat (98% Rep/LeanRep)

davidmc said:
Count me in ;)

I believe in punishment for crime and that the punishment shouild fit.
If he steals let him serve time and work to repay the debt.
If he burns down the church ,let him him help rebuild it but he should not need attend unless he wants.