"Politically Incorrect" nears "Keith Olberman"

Status
Not open for further replies.
R

Robert Chung

At 144 posts, the "Politically Incorrect" thread is approaching Ronde Champ's "Keith Olberman"
thread (167), and is still going after almost a month. That thing has legs.

"Robert Chung" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:<[email protected]>...
> At 144 posts, the "Politically Incorrect" thread is approaching Ronde Champ's "Keith Olberman"
> thread (167), and is still going after almost a month. That thing has legs.

And to think that it all started with a stupid joke which said Merry Christmas. I wouldn't even have
published it if it didn't remind me of the jokes my father would tell us kids. (Three kids, eyes
rolling, "Dad!")

Robert Chung <[email protected]> wrote:
> At 144 posts, the "Politically Incorrect" thread is approaching Ronde Champ's "Keith Olberman"

Garry Lee is the champion. He launched a helmet thread (crossposting to rec.bicycles.*) after
Boardman's crash in the Tour that Google has at 370. The duration was shorter, less than a month.
But the intensity was sickening. Garry earned a spot in the troll Hall of Fame for that one.

Bob Schwartz [email protected]

"Robert Chung" wrote:

Morons arguing off topic does not count as a thread with legs, just morons with legs.

--
Bill

Robert Chung wrote:
>

I called in Deeznuts to kill it, but it didn't work. I tried.

"Robert Chung" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:<[email protected]>...

Kunich is ineligible for an award since he's been posting to that thread. Andrew's Fred bike troll
is the best work I've seen. Just genius how it grows from two lines he pastes into a Seven press
release. Once Masters or oil or Iraq has been brought up, you know it's going yard.

-Amit

Status
Not open for further replies.