"Politically Incorrect" nears "Keith Olberman"

Discussion in 'Road Cycling' started by Robert Chung, Jan 24, 2003.

  1. Robert Chung

    Robert Chung Guest

    At 144 posts, the "Politically Incorrect" thread is approaching Ronde Champ's "Keith Olberman"
    thread (167), and is still going after almost a month. That thing has legs.

    Tags:

  2. Tom Kunich

    Tom Kunich Guest

    "Robert Chung" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:<[email protected]>...
    > At 144 posts, the "Politically Incorrect" thread is approaching Ronde Champ's "Keith Olberman"
    > thread (167), and is still going after almost a month. That thing has legs.

    And to think that it all started with a stupid joke which said Merry Christmas. I wouldn't even have
    published it if it didn't remind me of the jokes my father would tell us kids. (Three kids, eyes
    rolling, "Dad!")

  3. Bob Schwartz

    Bob Schwartz Guest

    Robert Chung <[email protected]> wrote:
    > At 144 posts, the "Politically Incorrect" thread is approaching Ronde Champ's "Keith Olberman"
    > thread (167), and is still going after almost a month. That thing has legs.

    Garry Lee is the champion. He launched a helmet thread (crossposting to rec.bicycles.*) after
    Boardman's crash in the Tour that Google has at 370. The duration was shorter, less than a month.
    But the intensity was sickening. Garry earned a spot in the troll Hall of Fame for that one.

    Bob Schwartz [email protected]

  4. Bbc3

    Bbc3 Guest

    "Robert Chung" wrote:
    > At 144 posts, the "Politically Incorrect" thread is approaching Ronde Champ's "Keith Olberman"
    > thread (167), and is still going after almost a month. That thing has legs.

    Morons arguing off topic does not count as a thread with legs, just morons with legs.

    --
    Bill

  5. Robert Chung wrote:

    > At 144 posts, the "Politically Incorrect" thread is approaching Ronde Champ's "Keith Olberman"
    > thread (167), and is still going after almost a month. That thing has legs.

    I called in Deeznuts to kill it, but it didn't work. I tried.

  6. Amit

    Amit Guest

    "Robert Chung" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:<[email protected]>...
    > At 144 posts, the "Politically Incorrect" thread is approaching Ronde Champ's "Keith Olberman"
    > thread (167), and is still going after almost a month. That thing has legs.

    Kunich is ineligible for an award since he's been posting to that thread. Andrew's Fred bike troll
    is the best work I've seen. Just genius how it grows from two lines he pastes into a Seven press
    release. Once Masters or oil or Iraq has been brought up, you know it's going yard.

    -Amit