Politically Incorrect.

Tom Kunich

Guest
One beautiful December evening Huan Cho and his girlfriend Jung Lee were sitting by the side of the
ocean. It was a romantic full moon when Huan Cho said, "Hey baby, let's play Weeweechu."

"Oh no, not now, lets look at the moon," said Jung Lee.

"Oh, c'mon baby, let's you and I play Weeweechu. I love you and its the perfect time," Huan
Cho Begged.

"But I rather just hold your hand and watch the moon."

"Please Jung Lee, just once play Weeweechu with me."

Jung Lee looked at Huan. Jung Lee and said, "OK, we'll play Weeweechu."

Huan Cho grabbed his guitar and they both sang....."Weeweechu a Merry Christmas, Weeweechu a Merry
Christmas, Weeweechu a Merry Christmas, and a Happy New Year."

And so do I.

> One beautiful December evening Huan Cho and his girlfriend Jung Lee were sitting by the side of
> the ocean. It was a romantic full moon when Huan
Cho
> said, "Hey baby, let's play Weeweechu."
>
> "Oh no, not now, lets look at the moon," said Jung Lee.
>
> "Oh, c'mon baby, let's you and I play Weeweechu. I love you and its the perfect time," Huan Cho
> Begged.
>
> "But I rather just hold your hand and watch the moon."
>
> "Please Jung Lee, just once play Weeweechu with me."
>
> Jung Lee looked at Huan. Jung Lee and said, "OK, we'll play Weeweechu."
>
> Huan Cho grabbed his guitar and they both sang....."Weeweechu a Merry Christmas, Weeweechu a
> Merry Christmas, Weeweechu a Merry Christmas, and a Happy New Year."
>
> And so do I.

What a sad man Tom is.

Thanks, Ronde Champ

On 27 Dec 2002, Tom Kunich wrote:

> Now your blind need to find racism where none exists has crossed the boundaries.

What do you call it when a specific ethnicity is absolutely required for a joke to make sense?

... . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . [email protected] Kyle Legate [email protected]

Tower of Tongues:Thursday PM:10:30-11:30 EDT:http://cfmu.mcmaster.ca moon
musick:ritual:IDM:experimental(electronica):minimalism:glitch
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . ...

On 30 Dec 2002, Tom Kunich wrote:

> The politically correct, and especially those Canadians who think that they ought to be able to
> tell Americans how they should think are pretty funny as well.

You should take it as contructive criticism; the world would hate you less.

> Who else but a Canadian would espouse the wonderful Canadian healthcare system to the world while
> their entire family is flocking over the border to get up-to-date and punctual medical care?

You bring this up now and then, and it's obvious that you haven't a clue what you're talking about.
I'd laugh if it wasn't so pathetic.

"ronde champ" wrote:
> What a sad man Tom is.

I believe this is the third time we find ourselves in complete agreement. And, on Christmas of all
holidays. The irony is thick.

--
Bill

ronde champ wrote:
> What a sad man Tom is.
>
> Thanks, Ronde Champ

Whoops. I had laughed at his story. I'll try harder to behave next time.

Dan

"ronde champ" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...
> What a sad man Tom is.

And what a happy man you are who only finds joy in belittling everyone else around you. Who can only
raise himself by villifying others. Who has to lie and use false names and strike out at everyone
around them.

Had a beer and pizza party with Museeuw lately?

What a joyful person you are Palachick.

BBC3 wrote:
> "Tom Kunich" wrote:
>
>>And what a happy man you are who only finds joy in belittling everyone
>
> else
>
>>around you. Who can only raise himself by villifying others. Who has to
>
> lie
>
>>and use false names and strike out at everyone around them.
>

> While Ronde certainly does appear to enjoy cutting down others, I have not seem him act like a
> racist in any way. Calling a someone an asshole is one thing, and Ronde does stuff like this
> often, but being racist is quite another thing. You made fun of all Chinese, and then some. Talk
> about the pot calling the kettle black. I can't say either of you are a breath of fresh air, but
> the racism **** has simply got ta go.

Oh, please, the PC nazis are at it again.

Greg

"BBC3" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:<eg_O9.473532$%[email protected]>...
> "Tom Kunich" wrote:
> > And what a happy man you are who only finds joy in belittling everyone
> else
> > around you. Who can only raise himself by villifying others. Who has to
> lie
> > and use false names and strike out at everyone around them.
>
> While Ronde certainly does appear to enjoy cutting down others, I have not seem him act like a
> racist in any way. Calling a someone an asshole is one thing, and Ronde does stuff like this
> often, but being racist is quite another thing. You made fun of all Chinese, and then some. Talk
> about the pot calling the kettle black. I can't say either of you are a breath of fresh air, but
> the racism **** has simply got ta go.

That is enough of that. You were up in arms when someone suggested that John Dunlop was a Scotsman.
You were willing to make him an Irishman to suit your racist needs.

Now your blind need to find racism where none exists has crossed the boundaries. When you are too
ignorant or so poorly motivated that you cannot even enjoy a little joke you have far surpassed the
point in which normal sanity exists.

"Made fun of all Chinese"? What a donkey. A large portion of all humor is word play but in your
overzealousness to be politically correct you are willing to distort anything beyond recognician.

Bill, I think that we can safely say that you have a mental deterioration that should soon qualify
you for the funny farm. What's more, I would be very surprised if you haven't in for psychiatric
help recently.

Tom Kunich wrote:

> Bill, I think that we can safely say that you have a mental deterioration that should soon qualify
> you for the funny farm.

And you're close behind!

Greg

Well, I'm not going to tell you about the airliner that crashed into the cemetery while trying to
land at the airport in Poland. Not now.

Brian

--
Together We Can End Violence, Exploitation and War Visit UU PeaceWork, AFSC and True Majority
http://www.home.earthlink.net/~javaeye/index.html http://www.afsc.org http://www.truemajority.org
"G.T." <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...
> Tom Kunich wrote:
> >

> > Bill, I think that we can safely say that you have a mental deterioration that should soon
> > qualify you for the funny farm.
>
> And you're close behind!
>
> Greg
>
> --
> "Destroy your safe and happy lives before it is too late, the battles we fought were long and
> hard, just not to be consumed by rock n' roll..." - The Mekons

"Kyle Legate" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:p[email protected]...
> On 27 Dec 2002, Tom Kunich wrote:
>
> > Now your blind need to find racism where none exists has crossed the boundaries.
> >
> What do you call it when a specific ethnicity is absolutely required for a joke to make sense?

What do you call it when someone is willing to make an insult out of something that isn't and was
never intended to be?

Brian Lafferty wrote:
> Well, I'm not going to tell you about the airliner that crashed into the cemetery while trying to
> land at the airport in Poland. Not now.

And top-posters are ahead of both Tom and Bill. By a long shot.

Greg

> "G.T." <[email protected]> wrote in message
> news:[email protected]...
>
>>Tom Kunich wrote:
>>

>>>Bill, I think that we can safely say that you have a mental deterioration that should soon
>>>qualify you for the funny farm.
>>
>>And you're close behind!
>>
>>Greg

Not so fast, if it wasn't for a certain Polak, you would still be thinking that the Earth was flat
like a table. "Brian Lafferty" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> Well, I'm not going to tell you about the airliner that crashed into the cemetery while trying to
> land at the airport in Poland. Not now.
>
> Brian
>
> --
> Together We Can End Violence, Exploitation and War Visit UU PeaceWork, AFSC and True Majority
> http://www.home.earthlink.net/~javaeye/index.html http://www.afsc.org http://www.truemajority.org
> "G.T." <[email protected]> wrote in message
> news:[email protected]...
> > Tom Kunich wrote:
> > >

> > > Bill, I think that we can safely say that you have a mental deterioration that should soon
> > > qualify you for the funny farm.
> >
> > And you're close behind!
> >
> > Greg
> >
> > --
> > "Destroy your safe and happy lives before it is too late, the battles we fought were long and
> > hard, just not to be consumed by rock n' roll..." - The Mekons

> "Kyle Legate" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> news:p[email protected]...
> > On 27 Dec 2002, Tom Kunich wrote:
> >
> > > Now your blind need to find racism where none exists has crossed the boundaries.
> > >
> > What do you call it when a specific ethnicity is absolutely required for
> > joke to make sense?
>
> What do you call it when someone is willing to make an insult out of something that isn't and was
> never intended to be?

All ethnic jokes are racist by definition.

Affirmative action is also racist by definition.

Canuck wrote:

>>"Kyle Legate" <[email protected]> wrote in message
>>news:p[email protected]...

>>>What do you call it when a specific ethnicity is absolutely required for

>>>joke to make sense?
>>
>>What do you call it when someone is willing to make an insult out of something that isn't and was
>>never intended to be?
>

> All ethnic jokes are racist by definition.

racist: 1. The belief that race accounts for differences in human character or ability and that a
particular race is superior to others. 2. Discrimination or prejudice based on race.

I really don't see a joke about ethnicity being included in the definition of racist. Doesn't offend
me in the least when people make fun of whitey. There's lots to make fun of us.

> Affirmative action is also racist by definition.

Yes, depending on the implementation of affirmative action it could easily be considered racist.

Greg

> > All ethnic jokes are racist by definition.
> >

> racist: 1. The belief that race accounts for differences in human character or ability

The original 'joke' did exactly that, trying to highlight a difference in ability, in that
particular case, the ability to correctly prounounce English words.

"Canuck" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:<[email protected]>...
> "G.T." <[email protected]> wrote in message
> news:[email protected]...
> > >
> > > All ethnic jokes are racist by definition.
> > >

> > racist: 1. The belief that race accounts for differences in human character or ability
>
> The original 'joke' did exactly that, trying to highlight a difference in ability, in that
> particular case, the ability to correctly prounounce English words.

I think that this pretty much highlights the disgust I feel for the politically correct. They are
not motivated by a sense of fairness but instead only by hatred of someone else.

You see, like Kyle, this other Canadian thinks that there must be something wrong with Chinese is
they can't pronounce English words correctly. It never occurs to them that all of the scientific
research on language shows that after the age of 6 or so the larynix and tongue become unable to
make sounds different than they have been making.

What is a humorous sound to most others becomes a source of hatred to them. I can only wonder what
their lives must have been like growing up. Did the little French speakers make fun of your attempts
at French?

But you see, if it were a joke making fun of the pronouciation by some white southern cracker
it would be OK. And exactly the same joke, making fun of the accent of a black southerner who
said exactly the same thing in exactly the same way as Senator Robert Byrd might have said is
racial bigotry.

The politically correct, and especially those Canadians who think that they ought to be able to tell
Americans how they should think are pretty funny as well. Who else but a Canadian would espouse the

Canuck wrote:
> "G.T." <[email protected]> wrote in message
> news:[email protected]...
>
>>>All ethnic jokes are racist by definition.
>>>

>>racist: 1. The belief that race accounts for differences in human character or ability
>

> The original 'joke' did exactly that, trying to highlight a difference in ability, in that
> particular case, the ability to correctly prounounce English words.

Please, people make fun of my valley dude accent all the time. It's a harmless comment on a harmless
matter that is harmful to no one and has nothing to do with racism. BFD. I'd fully expect the French
to laugh at my poor pronunciation of their language, is that racism? Whitey laughing at whitey?

I think you should focus your efforts on more severe cases of racism, like people missing out on
housing or jobs because of their race or religion.

Greg