Polkadot Jersey

BjarneRiisRocks

Jun 20, 2005
Hey guys, new to this board - Denmark calling.

Who do you think will win the mountain jersey this year ? Heard somewhere Botero looks good, do you have any suggestions ?

BjarneRiisRocks said:
Should have known better than to expect a clever response from a guy who has the username of a frog eating peterpuffer

hehe.. what should we expect of you then mr 60% ? Being unable to read five posts down before you start an exactly similar topic? :D

Bjørn P.Dal said:
hehe.. what should we expect of you then mr 60% ? Being unable to read five posts down before you start an exactly similar topic? :D
Thats right blame the new guy :p I looked but I didn't do a search - my bad

Buk dig for den gule ørn makker:D

BjarneRiisRocks said:

Who do you think will win the mountain jersey this year ? Heard somewhere Botero looks good, do you have any suggestions ?

Jakob Piil!

BjarneRiisRocks said:

Axel Merckx

BjarneRiisRocks said:
I think Merckx is a weak bet. I can come up with something better myself - Like Oscar Pereiro PHONAK
Pereiro should be helping out Landis or Botero rather than going on suicide breaks. Axel doesn't mind an attempt at a long breakaway even if it fails.

patch70 said:
Pereiro should be helping out Landis or Botero rather than going on suicide breaks. Axel doesn't mind an attempt at a long breakaway even if it fails.
I tend to agree with that, what Im looking for is a guy who has the capacity and rides for the jersey as the goal of his tour. In other words, the new Virenque