Poll- Do you wear a helmet?

Yes and it has saved my life and kept me out of the hospital.

Once I fell on some angled wet railroad tracks at 18 mph and broke the back half of my helmet completely off. That probably would have killed me or laid me up for months. I already learned my alphabet once it would be a shame to have to start over at that level.

Once I hit a street lamp and put a big crease in a helmet. Not going that fast but who knows what might have resulted injury wise.

If you don't wear a helment you need your head examined, and you may need a cat-scan as well.

Not trying to stir up a debate; just wanted to please ask that everyone wear their helmets when riding. A friend of mine was just hit by a truck, neck broken. She's alive but battered. Check out her video below.
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2r_ZDvjHCA0"]YouTube - This Helmet Saved My Life![/ame]

You are preaching to the choir with me.I don't have any brain cells to spare.

Sure, it's a dramatic video, but she doesn't show any damage to the helmet or describe in any meaningful way how it saved her life.

Yeah, I came off a couple of years back while wearing a helmet. Nothing major, but the moment my shoulder hit the ground my head instantly whipped against the tarmac causing me to see bright lights and hear a loud ringing noise for about ten seconds. Were it not for the helmet I doubt I'd be typing this now.

So yeah, I don't ride anywhere without a helmet.