Poll: Hating America

What portion of the Geneva Convention are the terrorist adhering to? Please answer that one, I really want to know.

Limerickman, I can understand your "opinion" as stated in your previous post but...I'm still waiting on this one....Surely with your media connections, you can share with us...can't you?

Originally posted by zapper
What portion of the Geneva Convention are the terrorist adhering to? Please answer that one, I really want to know.

Limerickman, I can understand your "opinion" as stated in your previous post but...I'm still waiting on this one....Surely with your media connections, you can share with us...can't you?

Hmm,
You're being mischevious here, Zapper.
You know that the guerilla forces in Iraq are not signed up to the
Geneva Convention.
You know this.

Are you attempting to equate the fact that because ones enemies
is not complying to the GC - that this gives one carte blanche to
act despicably ?
America is a soverign country - it signed up to the GC.
It and it's forces are therefore compelled to adhere to those conventions.
Hard as this might be - there is a responsibility for soverign armies
to act humanely.
No one can say that the disclosure of photos at Abu Ghuraib depicting physical and psychological torture complies with the Geneva Convention.

It is curious - watching your Senate Arms Committee hearings - how your military commanders invoked the Geneva Convention when stating that their investigations against those who orchestrated and participated in those despicable acts are premised upon their breaking the Geneva Conventions.
It's a curious juxtaposition.

Originally posted by limerickman
Hmm,
You're being mischevious here, Zapper.
You know that the guerilla forces in Iraq are not signed up to the
Geneva Convention.
You know this.

Are you attempting to equate the fact that because ones enemies
is not complying to the GC - that this gives one carte blanche to
act despicably ?
America is a soverign country - it signed up to the GC.
It and it's forces are therefore compelled to adhere to those conventions.
Hard as this might be - there is a responsibility for soverign armies
to act humanely.
No one can say that the disclosure of photos at Abu Ghuraib depicting physical and psychological torture complies with the Geneva Convention.

Lman, not being mischevious...I just wanted you to admit that though the treatment in these prisons by SOME of our troops is not in accordance with articles of the Geneva Convention, in comparison to what brutal destruction our ENEMY is dishing out there is NO COMPARISON!!!!!! But getting YOU to admit you are wrong or made a mistake is absurd ...eh 007?.:D

I would like you to look at two pictures side-by-side...

Picture One - One of our civilians mangled body hanging from a bridge.

Picture Two - One of the the Iraqi prisoners...Alive and well posing nude for a couple of sickos...

You tell me which one is worse Geneva Convention or not???

I agee we must treat our prisoners like human beings and keep them alive..But this is war and there will be casualties!

Lman, not being mischevious...I just wanted you to admit that though the treatment in these prisons by SOME of our troops is not in accordance with articles of the Geneva Convention, in comparison to what brutal destruction our ENEMY is dishing out there is NO COMPARISON!!!!!! But getting YOU to admit you are wrong or made a mistake is absurd ...eh 007?.:D

I would like you to look at two pictures side-by-side...

Picture One - One of our civilians mangled body hanging from a bridge.

Picture Two - One of the the Iraqi prisoners...Alive and well posing nude for a couple of sickos...

You tell me which one is worse Geneva Convention or not???

I agee we must treat our prisoners like human beings and keep them alive..But this is war and there will be casualties!

I have never condoned the murder of those contractors - it was a
DESPICABLE act and it is wrong MORALLY, ETHICALLY AND LEGALLY.
However, what some of those troops did in that prison in Iraq
is also DESPICABLE, wrong MORALLY, ETHICALLY AND LEGALLY.

But we're supposed to be civilised people - we're supposed to be the "good guys" - what those troops did was wrong.
end of story.

Monday 10th May 2004 :
The British Minister for Defence : Mr.Geoff Hoon MP has just been interviewed by Jeremy Paxman :

JP : When did you first get notice of the ICRC (International Red Cross) report ?

GH : I only received a copy of an interim report - issued by ICRC
to Paul Bremer dated February 2004 - last week.

JP : So Bremer was presumably aware of these issues as far back as February - at the very least ?

GH : One could surmise this - yes.

JP : The ICRC and Amnesty International had informed both the
British Goverment and the US goverment of these grotesque
prison practices in the summer of 2003 - this was detailed in the ICRC report issued in February - the report clearly states that the ICRC told both sets of goverment that abuse was taking place a lot earlier than you infer - do you mean to tell me that you weren't advised of the ICRC and Amnesty International's
concerns ?

GH : The civil servant in question - the person who handled the file - did not forward a copy of this report to me until last week.
I am however assured that the ICRC report and it's contents were acted upon in February 2004 and that the practice of hooding prisoners, and physical torture had been terminated as
soon as we had sight of this.

JP : Do you mean to tell us that you - as Minister of Defence -
were unaware that the occupying forces in Iraq were systematically torturing prisoners - you are the Minister for Defence : and you expect us to believe that you don't know how
your army conducts itself ?
Are you now denying that the ICRC told you in summer 2003, that these grotesque practices were taking place ?
It's a simple question - Minister !

GH : I am not in Iraq every day and I cannot be aware of every single thing that happens in Iraq.

Seymour Hersh was then interviewed and he has confirmed that
a US MP brought a set of photographs and other proof to the US military authorities on 13th January 2004.
Hersh further confirmed that the Pentagon advised Rumsfeld of these practices on the 19th January 2004.
Hersh states that the coverup of this whole saga goes in to the heart of the Pentagon and that the responsibility for the systematic torture of Iraqi prisoners will be proven to reside with
the upper echelons of the US administration.
Hersh has said that the next few weeks will disclose more and more evidence of complicity between the Bush goverment and
the Pentagon concerning systematic torture.

OK...Even if these sources are correct....Big deal! A couple of dead prisoners..These guys could have died from heart failure, aides, stroke..held their breath too long, hunger strike or any number of reasons.. where is the proof of MURDER?

All you have my friend is a few alleged deaths in captivity...

However, the liberal media won't continually show evidence of MURDER of American cilivian and military on the streets of bagdad, najaf falluja etc...

Cheers!

Only an american would argue "Freedom and the great US system" on one hand and "Stuff the System" (ie it is ok to kill prisoners and torture them because some americans got killed also) on the other. I cant believe you can attempt to justify this..... your mother ever talk to you about two wrongs ect?

Originally posted by Fixey
Only an american would argue "Freedom and the great US system" on one hand and "Stuff the System" (ie it is ok to kill prisoners and torture them because some americans got killed also) on the other. I cant believe you can attempt to justify this..... your mother ever talk to you about two wrongs ect?

Fixey,

I get the impression that in you lies a deep dislike of Americans by that comment...Honestly, I would never assail you like that. I can only hope that you were just caught up in the moment...Anyway, please don't misunderstand my point. I am not condoning the treatment of the prisoners...My point is simply this...

Americans and other nationalities get slaughtered and there is no public outcry, there are no postings condeming such actions but let one prisoner in the hands of the U.S. get a common cold, then it's FRONT PAGE NEWS...

I am a reasonable person, but... in my "opinion", making some dude where panties on his head is not like shoving bamboo shoots up his finger, now is it??

If anything, these guys got a taste of the kind of opression they have been laying down on their women for decades!

Disclaimer: If any of these individuals were actually tortured i.e. beaten, stabbed and or killed, then thats another matter entirely!

Yes, my Mother did teach me the principles of two wrongs vs right etc...But she is an American, she wore a yellow ribbon everytime I deployed, and she too is disgusted by the aparent one sided coverage of this debacle...and she is a DEMOCRAT...poor soul...

These people are and will be much better off than they were with Sadaam...but we tend to forget the kind of tortures, rape and devistation that he reaped upon his own country...Now I guess, he is a HERO???

Once again, diologue like this is good....but, "the jury is out" if we will ever agree on every issue, especially military action...

Fixey,

I get the impression that in you lies a deep dislike of Americans by that comment...Honestly, I would never assail you like that. I can only hope that you were just caught up in the moment...

Nope, not cought up in the moment, I do have a deep dislike for the American system and what your media put forward as "The American Attitude" but not american's, I try to judge people individually, therefor I dont dislike "Americans" as such. I re-read your posts and it does seem to me that you are trying to justify the torture of prisiners. instead of adressing this in your last post you just minimised the problem (ie it was only undies on his head ect) My background is in Pshychololgy and councelling and I can tell you pshycological torture can be as devastating as physical torture. What your military done was dispicable for several reasons;

1) You invade that country on the sole premise that Hussain is oppressing his people (lets not even bother with the bogus wpd arguement). By doing that you are taking the moral highground, to then torture the citizens of the country you invade can not be justified.

2) Bush and Rumsfeld both duck for cover. That is insane. what happened to "The Buck stops here!"?

3) America sets itself up as "The leader of the free world" fighting for "Truth, Justice and THE AMERICAN WAY" torturing un-convicted people in a country you invade kind of makes a mockery of your whole image.

Your argument for them getting what they deserve for how they treated tthier woman scares me...I have Negro blood, is it ok if I come over to your country and torture you for how your country treat (yes treat, not treated) my ancesters?

Nope, not cought up in the moment, I do have a deep dislike for the American system and what your media put forward as "The American Attitude" but not american's, I try to judge people individually, therefor I dont dislike "Americans" as such. I re-read your posts and it does seem to me that you are trying to justify the torture of prisiners. instead of adressing this in your last post you just minimised the problem (ie it was only undies on his head ect) My background is in Pshychololgy and councelling and I can tell you pshycological torture can be as devastating as physical torture. What your military done was dispicable for several reasons;

1) You invade that country on the sole premise that Hussain is oppressing his people (lets not even bother with the bogus wpd arguement). By doing that you are taking the moral highground, to then torture the citizens of the country you invade can not be justified.

2) Bush and Rumsfeld both duck for cover. That is insane. what happened to "The Buck stops here!"?

3) America sets itself up as "The leader of the free world" fighting for "Truth, Justice and THE AMERICAN WAY" torturing un-convicted people in a country you invade kind of makes a mockery of your whole image.

Your argument for them getting what they deserve for how they treated tthier woman scares me...I have Negro blood, is it ok if I come over to your country and torture you for how your country treat (yes treat, not treated) my ancesters?

Fixey, fixey, fixey...sorry to say, you are way off base here...After careful consideration, I understand now. You don't like americans that disagree with you.....I find that philosophy to be very shallow. You don't know me! I like everyone, that is where everyone I meet starts off...then, over time, after I get to know them can I say I like them or I don't! I can't dislike you simply because you have a different point of view...As long as you are not a terroist, taking shots at me, messing with my family, my fellow americans or my money...There is room for like.... but to address your statements....

1. Iraq's citizens were not singled out for "torture".. Citizens work, raise children and take part in the everyday life of their locality...That is if you define a citizen to be someone who isn't sporting an ak-47 or has blood on their hands...

2. Whatever happend to the U.N.?..The buck stops here? HST, A great fellow but I hardly believe that the Buck stops here is universal...

3. a. If we are leaders than you must be a follower...It is obvious that the world revolves around us, is that why everone is so concerned about OUR activities???

lastly, please do not pull the "race card" it has no place in this conversation or this forum! The only reason there is racism is because of people like you who refuse to let it go... I detest racism, I believe this is the ONLY issue Limerickman and I have ever agreed!

I am of irish decent, I have step brothers that are jewish their grandfather/mother imigrated from russia , my wifes grandfather imigrated from Syria (the town of kassab to be precise) in the early 1900's. If we all look back there are plenty of scores to settle. So, please seek therapy for your inferiority complex...By the way, if you were to go looking for revenge, you had better pack a lunch...There are more locations than America that have treated your people poorly, comencing with the tribes who sold them into slavery in the first place...

The bottom line, you can receive therapy for psychological damage. What type therapy do you suggest for DEATH?

Fixey, fixey, fixey...sorry to say, you are way off base here...After careful consideration, I understand now. You don't like americans that disagree with you.....I find that philosophy to be very shallow. You don't know me! I like everyone, that is where everyone I meet starts off...then, over time, after I get to know them can I say I like them or I don't! I can't dislike you simply because you have a different point of view...As long as you are not a terroist, taking shots at me, messing with my family, my fellow americans or my money...There is room for like.... but to address your statements....

1. Iraq's citizens were not singled out for "torture".. Citizens work, raise children and take part in the everyday life of their locality...That is if you define a citizen to be someone who isn't sporting an ak-47 or has blood on their hands...

2. Whatever happend to the U.N.?..The buck stops here? HST, A great fellow but I hardly believe that the Buck stops here is universal...

3. a. If we are leaders than you must be a follower...It is obvious that the world revolves around us, is that why everone is so concerned about OUR activities???

lastly, please do not pull the "race card" it has no place in this conversation or this forum! The only reason there is racism is because of people like you who refuse to let it go... I detest racism, I believe this is the ONLY issue Limerickman and I have ever agreed!

I am of irish decent, I have step brothers that are jewish their grandfather/mother imigrated from russia , my wifes grandfather imigrated from Syria (the town of kassab to be precise) in the early 1900's. If we all look back there are plenty of scores to settle. So, please seek therapy for your inferiority complex...By the way, if you were to go looking for revenge, you had better pack a lunch...There are more locations than America that have treated your people poorly, comencing with the tribes who sold them into slavery in the first place...

The bottom line, you can receive therapy for psychological damage. What type therapy do you suggest for DEATH?

Your reply is nonsensicle...

Fixey, fixey, fixey...sorry to say, you are way off base here...After careful consideration, I understand now. You don't like americans that disagree with you.....

Where did that come from? I never said I didnt like you. I have stated several times that I dont dislike Americans. Mabey it is easier to reply with emotive nonsense than answer the points I raise..... you need to read my posts a little bit more carefully I think....now as for your points....

1) Who makes the definition of a Goodguy/Badguy in Iraq? your soldiers. As you have proven in this thread Americans dont generaly like people who disagree with them (a generalisation I know) you still did not adress the issue of people being held in Iraq (including the guy who lost his head) and Cuba without charges.

2) You cant be serious with this one surely. The UN denied the US mandate, said DONT GO.. yet you claim they have ultimate responsibility in Iraq? The only way the UN could be help acountable is if it mustered its forces, went into Iraq and evicted the US, then they would have accountability in Iraq.

3) I found it hard to follow your train of thought on this, sorry.

As for you "Dont play the race card" bit...you obviously missed the Analagy but I disagree strongly with, and find very offensive.....
The only reason there is racism is because of people like you who refuse to let it go...

The only reason there is racism in the world is because people do let it go. Its still happening. Incase you missed it I was not talking historicaly.

Point of fact is I was not actually playing a race card, I was simply making an analagy that was easy to follow, probably should have thought of a differant one but didnt see the need at the time. I certainly dont intend to get in a race debate on this forum.

I think I will end my participation in this thread, I find it hard to discuss issues with you Zapper, you get very defensive very fast. Just leads to emotive argueing instead of logical discussion.

Your reply is nonsensicle...

Where did that come from? I never said I didnt like you. I have stated several times that I dont dislike Americans. Mabey it is easier to reply with emotive nonsense than answer the points I raise
Fixey, this is a lose lose discussion. The points you raise are everybit "emotive" as you call it as anyone else. You are not witness to things you charge so, it is not fact based. Your point of view is every bit opinion as mine, yet mine is nonsense...Ha! You say you "have a deep dislike for the American system and attitude." Well, being an American, I take exeception. You attacked my beliefs and Yes, I was offended. I really don't care about your system, nor do I have an opinon one way or the other about it because at the end of the day, I could care less how you lead your existance. I may not agree with some of your policies but it bothers me not!

1) Who makes the definition of a Goodguy/Badguy in Iraq? your soldiers. As you have proven in this thread Americans dont generaly like people who disagree with them (a generalisation I know) you still did not adress the issue of people being held in Iraq (including the guy who lost his head) and Cuba without charges.

I as an American, support my government. I approve of how we are fighting the war on terror. I'm not sure who you are reffering to concerning "the guy who lost his head." If you are referring to Berg or Perle..Either way, they didn't "lose it" There were slaugtered by a group of cowards! I never said I didn't like anyone..I believe I defined how I feel about like or dislike...

2) You cant be serious with this one surely. The UN denied the US mandate, said DONT GO.. yet you claim they have ultimate responsibility in Iraq? The only way the UN could be help acountable is if it mustered its forces, went into Iraq and evicted the US, then they would have accountability in Iraq.[/quote/]

Correct, proving once again they can't even back up their own resolutions..Who needs them? It's obvious why France and others opposed...A. didn't want to oust their old friend Sadaam and they were making money off of him! The U.N. had 12 years to act...were pilots from your country being shot at enforcing those U.N. Resolutions? Didn't think so! The U.N. as a body, felt it just fine to keep letting the Americans get shot at and go about THEIR business of collecting KICKBACKs for Sadaam!

The only reason there is racism in the world is because people do let it go. Its still happening. Incase you missed it I was not talking historicaly. Point of fact is I was not actually playing a race card, I was simply making an analagy that was easy to follow, probably should have thought of a differant one but didnt see the need at the time. I certainly dont intend to get in a race debate on this forum.

Finally, let me be a little more clear here...You don't have the monopoly on Raceism...It is still happening with all races dependent on your location. But to the degree that you were implying, maybe you should move to America...Cause, we are living in the Present!

I think I will end my participation in this thread, I find it hard to discuss issues with you Zapper, you get very defensive very fast. Just leads to emotive argueing instead of logical discussion.

No need to leave this thread...I'm outta here with my dispicable "American attitude"...I am weary from rehashing the same old arguments day after day after day after day...I have better things to do than this. Fixey, I wish you a most pleasant day, and I hope that everyone you enounter treats you with fairness and kindness.

bottom line..We will win this war or terror with you or without you.

I have tended to notice over the years the almost total ignorance that Americans have about the rest of the world which does at times seem rather scary . While not supporting the actions of bin laden´s thugs it might be instructive if people would take a step back and consider what harm the US has done over the last 50 years . How many dictators etc they have supported , how they managed to get the manics of Pol Pot into power , agent orange , a refusal to honor disamament and trade treaties , and the refusal to join the world court for war crimes - having seen what´s happened in Iraq , Afganistan and Guantanamo I´m not suprised .
The US is acting like a school yard bully and that is never going to make you friends and having and using the biggest army to force your will on the rest of the world is not going to make for a peacefull world - please go home and stay there .

I agree with you el Ingles, and being an American i must say that I try to follow the events of the rest of the world, but the only real way to do that is through the internet because our mainstream media is congested with such things as the "fair and balanced" fox news

And zapper, this "war on terror" is a joke... i'm getting tired of hearing people say that that is what we are doing. For one there is no evidence that Iraq has anything to do with 9/11 and Bush should stop using that as an excuse for everything. 9/11 was a terrible event, but it isn't the cause of all the bad things happening.

~TSK~

I posted and deleted as this thread is so full of hate (even the title of 'hating America'....EGO calling.....and ignorance anyway that I won't add fuel to fire as much as I would love to give some prominent 'WAKE UP' statistics.

shaking head at such ignorance on manies' part.

Alice

:rolleyes:

Originally posted by el Inglés
The US is acting like a school yard bully and that is never going to make you friends and having and using the biggest army to force your will on the rest of the world is not going to make for a peacefull world - please go home and stay there .

I can only assume that we should take , and keep, our money at home also. If that is true then I am in full agreement with everything that you said. We need not be the bullies of the world nor do we need to be the world's keeper.

I have tended to notice over the years the almost total ignorance that Americans have about the rest of the world which does at times seem rather scary . While not supporting the actions of bin laden´s thugs it might be instructive if people would take a step back and consider what harm the US has done over the last 50 years . How many dictators etc they have supported , how they managed to get the manics of Pol Pot into power , agent orange , a refusal to honor disamament and trade treaties , and the refusal to join the world court for war crimes - having seen what´s happened in Iraq , Afganistan and Guantanamo I´m not suprised .

What a retard! The steps Spain has taken since the tragic bombing in Madrid has made me ashamed to be of Spanish blood. I know how the foreign news groups run by the state air their propaganda to the easily molded youth, but look at the facts before you regurgitate the lies you’ve been feed.

When there is a murderous dictator in power the only country that has the nad’s do anything about is…. You guessed it, the USA.

When millions are starving who feeds them….. right, the USA, hay you’re getting good at this.

While liberal-socialist Europeans sit on their hands, the US gets it done.
When the Europeans are murdering each other by the millions (WWI and WWII), the US stepped in and helped win both wars.

The whole WMD thing is a joke; the UN thought they were there (just didn’t have the balls to do anything about it), most of Europe thought they were there (France, Germany, Russia were making millions off of the blood thirsty dictator Sadam).
By changing the regime in Iraq, the US hopes to initiate a change in the Middle East so we don’t have to fight Islamic jihadists for the next 50 years.

Pick up a history book and read up on geo-politics, don’t become so weak minded by watching the sensationalism on TV.

Why are there terrorists from Muslim countries??? Ever heard the term “no one washes a used car”???
The unemployed young men who live under the Islamic regimes have no say so in their government, no freedom of choice, no hope for a future so they’re easy prey for the radical teachings of Wahhabism, that’s right Wahhabism, look it up moron (not all Americans are un educated).

The rest of the world does not like the US for the same reason an ugly fat woman will hate a hot young woman or a short man will pull an “attitude” because he feels inferior.
If you hate the US, stay at home in your pathetic socialist little country; we have enough lazy complainers here already.

I’m sick of hearing War is not the Answer” by the same people who’s asses we’ve save so many times. Sometimes war IS the answer, regarding the US its got a great track record (Nazism gone, US Independence created, Slaves freed, Communism gone, atrocities cut short because we came around and kicked some ass. So screw the whiny liberals and let 'em sit and their ivory tower and pontificate while we realize that without us they'd be working as a house servant to a real "Alpha Male"....

What a retard! The steps Spain has taken since the tragic bombing in Madrid has made me ashamed to be of Spanish blood. I know how the foreign news groups run by the state air their propaganda to the easily molded youth, but look at the facts before you regurgitate the lies you’ve been feed.

When there is a murderous dictator in power the only country that has the nad’s do anything about is…. You guessed it, the USA.

When millions are starving who feeds them….. right, the USA, hay you’re getting good at this.

When the Europeans are murdering each other by the millions (WWI and WWII), the US stepped in and helped win both wars.

The whole WMD thing is a joke; the UN thought they were there (just didn’t have the balls to do anything about it), most of Europe thought they were there (France, Germany, Russia were making millions off of the blood thirsty dictator Sadam).
By changing the regime in Iraq, the US hopes to initiate a change in the Middle East so we don’t have to fight Islamic jihadists for the next 50 years.

Pick up a history book and read up on geo-politics, don’t become so weak minded by watching the sensationalism on TV.

Why are there terrorists from Muslim countries??? Ever heard the term “no one washes a used car”???
The unemployed young men who live under the Islamic regimes have no say so in their government, no freedom of choice, no hope for a future so they’re easy prey for the radical teachings of Wahhabism, that’s right Wahhabism, look it up moron (not all Americans are un educated).

The rest of the world does not like the US for the same reason an ugly fat woman will hate a hot young woman or a short man will pull an “attitude” because he feels inferior.
If you hate the US, stay at home in your pathetic socialist little country; we have enough lazy complainers here already.

I’m sick of hearing War is not the Answer” by the same people who’s asses we’ve save so many times. Sometimes war IS the answer, regarding the US its got a great track record (Nazism gone, US Independence created, Slaves freed, Communism gone, atrocities cut short because we came around and kicked some ass. So screw the whiny liberals and let 'em sit and their ivory tower and pontificate while we realize that without us they'd be working as a house servant to a real "Alpha Male"....

Originally posted by Espada9

oooohh you just stirred the pot now...But you left out the part of how or troops are so poorly trained yet, somehow get the job done..Oh, incase you haven't run into the "three stooges" on here yet, they will chime in about how inferior our economy, military and leadership is...meanwhile, they are sitting on their butts comforted by the very blanket of freedom that we have provided them... I like the way you think!

I was avoiding this thread but I was enticed back after seeing this delightful post. What I like about it is you obviously wrote this from the heart...Not something that you READ online!:cool:

...meanwhile, they are sitting on their butts comforted by the very blanket of freedom that we have provided them... I like the way you think!

[/B]

HAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHA
you invade a nation after trumping up reasons, hold there economy to ransom by giving all contracts to companies in the coalition of the stupid then use the term "Blanket of Freedom" that is hilarious. One thing the USA is definatly number 1 at is Spin. Thats not a shot btw Pavlov, Spin is a skill and you guys invented it and perfected it. No matter what happens or what we do we can change a few words and come out looking pretty....but it doesnt actualy change facts...if you invade a country, no matter how bad its leader, without mandate or autority then u commit an act of terrorism!

HAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHA
you invade a nation after trumping up reasons, hold there economy to ransom by giving all contracts to companies in the coalition of the stupid then use the term "Blanket of Freedom" that is hilarious. One thing the USA is definatly number 1 at is Spin. Thats not a shot btw Pavlov, Spin is a skill and you guys invented it and perfected it. No matter what happens or what we do we can change a few words and come out looking pretty....but it doesnt actualy change facts...if you invade a country, no matter how bad its leader, without mandate or autority then u commit an act of terrorism!

You sound like a little *****, do you have a vagina?