Poll of forum readers: Who thought the title "long green peppers with feta cheese'' really meant an

Originally Posted by Hillrider .

See poll question and vote
You prefer red peppers? You can also cook it with red peppers. But they are "sweeter". It some certain individuals they might appear as "Green long peppers" but with an inverted color. There are so many peppers in the world today. There are green, red... and lets not forget the delicious Orange ones... So many shapes and sizes. Small peppers, big peppers. So many different flavours. There are sweet peppers, peppery peppers, hot peppers and some peppers that have no taste. Or some peppers which are made of chocolate so they dont taste like peppers at all. You can make peppers out of chocolate easily. You need: 1. Chocolate 2. A pepper shaped mould. But if you make them out of white, or black chocolate they wont really look like peppers... Anybody knows why? Because there are no peppers in White or Black colour. Or maybe there are some in a gen-lab. But then again anything can be there like these glowing pigs, the butterfly-DNA plants and the dolly the sheep. But if you make them you can cover them in colored sugar glazing. You can glaze them with green colored sugar glazing. Try to find a sort of natural green coloring for your glazing. There is the posibility that you might go green too whilst using it. A friend of mine said that if you drink too much orange delight you might turn orange. Are you also orange? Hey everybody is a bit orange. Once you make the peppers out of chocolate you can then fill them with feta cheese. They wont taste that good. Maybe aliens like chocolate peppers filled with feta cheese. They say that alot of people read these forums now days. Its a good source of independent information. On the downside there are a few not too nice people around some times. But in general its probably worth it. Unlike the feta filled chocolate peppers which might not be that great after all the effort in making them, creating the mould, pouring the chocolate, applying the glazing... Filling them...... with Feta Cheese....... I could go on...

You forgot bell peppers.

Its a good recipe, I probably was the only one who thought it meant that. Sorry

You forgot bell peppers.

Its a good recipe, I probably was the only one who thought it meant that. Sorry
Heres some music for the... Dinner... Its such a good song...

I always apologize if i offend someone and they make a point of it.

The long green peppers alien std recipe obviously means something more than just a recipe if you write a response of 1000 words over a simple std alien joke.

Like I said, sorry for pointing out that you like to discuss long green alien penis' in recipes

The long green peppers alien std recipe obviously means something more than just a recipe if you write a response of 1000 words over a simple std alien joke.
Ofcourse it does.

It is the main ingredient in exorsing demons from other vegetables such as:

It can exorsise the following demons:

But only if the day's number is double.

If the day's number is single then you will have to either:

1. Use Red peppers (yeah I know they dont taste that good as green ones but... "hell"...) to exorcise the green ones Before you use the green ones exorcise the red ones.

Its a bit confusing but practice helps!

So your saying red peppers are the same as green peppers.

theres a nice video of richard ramirez on you tube, go there and learn

So your saying red peppers are the same as green peppers.

theres a nice video of richard ramirez on you tube, go there and learn
I speak the truth.