• Soft tail

Votes: 81 39.5%
  • Full Suspension

Votes: 41 20.0%
  • Single Speed MTB

Votes: 92 44.9%

• Total voters
hardtail: Kona Kula Deluxe.

Eyeing Ebay for a FS frame to transfer parts over to.

Klein Adroit Pro, full XTR, Carbon Manitou forks, easton carbon, Chris King Headset and hubs, Mavic rims - Total weight: 21.8 lbs

Gary Fisher Marlin, it's their cheapest hardtail mountain bike, but it makes me happy.

I just got a raise at work :)!, and I figured it would be a good treat to myself and a good way to try to get back in shape after all the unhealthy hours I spend at work.

Santa Cruz heckler, 5th element, sherman forks.

JUST LANDED FROM VANCOUVER AND LOOKING TO RIDE IN THE DANDENONGS (WHERE I LIVE NOW)- CAN ANYONE HELP OUT WITH DIRECTIONS TO SOME NICE DH TRAILS?

Titus Racer-X with 5th Element rear and Fox Float F80RLT in the front. Full XT components. Thomson seatpost and stem. WTB Laser V Stealth Ti saddle. EA50 low riser bar. Chris King headset. Mavic X517 with XT hubs.

Full suspension '04 FSR Specialized Stumpjumper. Or is that stuntjumper? *cackle* I don't know. I just ride the thing. Pathetic, I know.

Giant Iguana Disk hardtail, but Im building a new one as of now, still hardtail.

Hardtail and FS for me!

'96 Stumpy A1FS(stock except for XT-V's)
'00 S-works FSR: Chris King headset, Fox RL rear, Fox Vanilla R fork, XT pods, XT derailleurs, Race Face Turbine LP cranks, Avid mech 203 discs, XT hubs laced to Rhyno Lites with Panaracer XCs, Thompson post, Easton 50 stem and bar.

They both serve their purpose :)

Giant NRS3, although there is not much "3" left on my bike. 3 means bottom of the line. I have upgraded 90% of the components since I bought it.

Here's the list:
Mavic 517's w/Shimano XT hubs
Panaracer Dart front tire & Smoke rear
Thomson Elite seatpost and WTB Rocket-V Pro Gel saddle
Shimano XT Crankset & BB
Shimano XT cassette
SRAM XO RR derailluer and 9.0 shifters
Shimano M646 SPD pedals
SRAM PC-99 chain
Marzocchi EXR Bomber spring loaded fork

I think that's about it.

2005 Kona Blast. Picked it up yesterday. I especially like the Marz fork. The components are decent for a bike in this price range. I love the color scheme - black all over with a few colorful accents here and there. I tried (rented or borrowed and rode on trails) several bikes before making my selection. To me, this was the best overall package in terms of handling and value.:)