Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Soft tail

Votes: 81 39.5%
  • Full Suspension

Votes: 41 20.0%
  • Single Speed MTB

Votes: 92 44.9%

• Total voters
novara hardtail(yeah its a wierd brand but the price was right) upgrading to avids disc brakes and looking to replace the manitou axel COMP with somthing without plastic parts-marz. or manitou stance static.

When I am out riding i am happy to just be out riding and I love to just br able to do crazy stuff and enjoy myself while doing it

2002 Gary Fisher Tassajara Disc Hardtail, only changed the seat to a Sella Italia Max Flite Trans Am and changed the pedals to some Shimano 525 SPDs. Everything else is stock (full Shimano Deore group, Manitou Six Elite fork, Alexrims TA19 wheels with IRC Mythos XC tires, Magura Julie hydralic discs), along with a crapload of bolt-on accessories to deal with road commuting.

I have just noow started to save up my money fo r a project one trek liquid 55 frame. The website said that it will cost about $2000.00

I have a Saxon Tritec dual suspension(unknown year) and a Diamondback FS10 Dual Suspension. I'm selling the Saxon and going to buy a Boss Reflex Dual Suspension hopefully.

i have a scott nitrous 30, but it being a freeride monster and me living in thetford i haven't got any places to ride it to its full abitily

I've got a couple of older MTB's:

Hardtail- '95 DBR Axis TT frame w/SRAM esp9.0 and Nukeproof/Mavic517 wheels
Full Supension- '98 Haro DX3 w/Sachs+Proshift drivetrain and Machinetech T30/Sun Rhinolite wheels
Road- '03 Basso Coral w/Campy Veloce 9s (My current favorite, as it has the most comfortable saddle)

Once I get a job (I'm 15 years old) and sell some stuff on ebay I will be albe to purchase a Gary Fisher Cake 2 DLX, I already have $1200.00 that I was going to spend on a diffrent bike. The Gary Fisher is $1899.99

Specialized FSR XC 2001 with Hope hubs and discs (just sold the bike but not the Hope wheels as I love them far too much)
Kona Coiler 2005 (just ordered :))
Rock Lobster hardtail

Giant Boulder SE Bought for under 300usd and it has served me well. Never gonna race etc, but might get a hybrid type or touring bike for longer distances soon. Mine tends to get uncomfortable after mile 50 or so. I live in Key west Fla tho and the roads and sidewalks etc are so rough (horrible in some cases)that mountain bikes fare better than skinny wheels tho...

Rigid- Specalized Hard Rock
2 Sidewinders

Hard Tail- Trek 7000

Full Suspension- Mongoose

Road- Trek 760
Nishiki Pro
Raleigh Carlton
Raleigh Olympian
1 Custom Built

nice bikes konarider. i want to learn on the trek and i will most likely buy a lighter frame of some brand and build it up to what i want. just to learn how everything goes together and to be able to do my own maintenance. I have'nt been in a bicycle since i turned 16 and then it was mostly BMX style. had a couple 10 speeds in the past.