Pomona Valley Stage Race

Discussion in 'Road Cycling' started by William Belafor, Mar 4, 2003.

  1. It's almost here.

    The first edition of the NRC Pomona Valley Stage Race, where Lemond Fitness/Blender (Kissena!!!)
    will make their PRO DEBUT!

    Last Week's Results in Arizona: http://www.kissenasports.com/2003_02_yuma.htm

    Wellton Road Race (99 miles), Feb 22
    1. Peter Mazur (LeMond Fitness/Blender Magazine)
    2. Eneas Freyre (LeMond Fitness/Blender Magazine)
    3. Hugh Moran (CZ Racing)

    North End Classic Criterium (70 min.), Feb 23
    4. Mariano Friedick (Jelly Belly)
    5. Peter Mazur (LeMond Fitness/Blender Magazine)
    6. Karl Bordine (Colavita-Bolla)

    Final Overall General Classification
    7. Peter Mazur (LeMond Fitness/Blender Magazine) 175 points
    8. Mariano Friedick (Jelly Belly) 123 points
    9. Karl Bordine (Colavita-Bolla) 115 points
    10. Eneas Freyre (LeMond Fitness/Blender Magazine) 110 points
    11. Roberto Gaggioli (D&R Sportivo/Dolce Vita) 80 points

    Kissena dominated over Jelly Belly and Colavita! This week, Kissena's gonna take down Saturn, Prime
    Alliance and all the rest of the pretenders!

    No pain, no gain. Winners never quit, quitters never win. Until you spread your wings, you never
    know how far you can walk.

    GO KISSENA!!!!!!!!

    W. Belaforous Kelly

    Tags:

  2. Omc

    Omc Guest

    "William Belaforous Kelly" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:<[email protected]>...
    > It's almost here.
    >
    > The first edition of the NRC Pomona Valley Stage Race, where Lemond Fitness/Blender (Kissena!!!)
    > will make their PRO DEBUT!
    >
    > Last Week's Results in Arizona: http://www.kissenasports.com/2003_02_yuma.htm
    >
    > Wellton *Nobody there worth a shit* Road Race (99 miles), Feb 22
    > 1. Peter Mazur (LeMond Fitness/Blender Magazine/D5 Wankers)
    > 2. Eneas Freyre (LeMond Fitness/Blender Magazine/D5 Wankers)
    > 3. Hugh Moran (CZ Racing) Who ?
    >
    > North End *Nobody there worth a shit* Classic Criterium (70 min.), Feb 23
    > 1. Mariano (project 96) Friedick (Jelly Belly)
    > 2. Peter Mazur (LeMond Fitness/Blender Magazine/D5 Wankers)
    > 3. Karl Bordine (Colavita-Bolla)
    >
    > Final Overall General Classification
    > 1. Peter Mazur (LeMond Fitness/Blender Magazine/D5 Wankers) 175 points
    > 2. Mariano (project 96) Friedick (Jelly Belly) 123 points
    > 3. Karl Bordine (Colavita-Bolla) 115 points
    > 4. Eneas Freyre (LeMond Fitness/Blender Magazine/D5 Wankers) 110 points
    > 5. Roberto (I stil have my Coors Light jersey) Gaggioli (D&R Sportivo/Dolce Vita) 80 points
    >

    > Kissena dominated over Jelly Belly and Colavita! This week, Kissena's going down on Saturn, Prime
    > Alliance and all the rest of the pretenders!

    In your wettest dream WBK !

    Prediction: Kissena, Colavita and the other new D3 Want-a-Bee's will go back to amateur status
    before Redlands.

    OMC

    I'm joking of course, the more teams the better the prize money for the real contenders.

  3. John Lopez

    John Lopez Guest

    What does Kissena have to do with Lemond? I thought it was a new team with some old Kissena members.
    I'm a bit confused here.

    -John

    > The first edition of the NRC Pomona Valley Stage Race, where Lemond Fitness/Blender (Kissena!!!)
    > will make their PRO DEBUT!
    >
    > Last Week's Results in Arizona: http://www.kissenasports.com/2003_02_yuma.htm
    >
    > Wellton Road Race (99 miles), Feb 22
    > 1. Peter Mazur (LeMond Fitness/Blender Magazine)
    > 2. Eneas Freyre (LeMond Fitness/Blender Magazine)
    > 3. Hugh Moran (CZ Racing)
    >
    > North End Classic Criterium (70 min.), Feb 23
    > 1. Mariano Friedick (Jelly Belly)
    > 2. Peter Mazur (LeMond Fitness/Blender Magazine)
    > 3. Karl Bordine (Colavita-Bolla)
    >
    > Final Overall General Classification
    > 1. Peter Mazur (LeMond Fitness/Blender Magazine) 175 points
    > 2. Mariano Friedick (Jelly Belly) 123 points
    > 3. Karl Bordine (Colavita-Bolla) 115 points
    > 4. Eneas Freyre (LeMond Fitness/Blender Magazine) 110 points
    > 5. Roberto Gaggioli (D&R Sportivo/Dolce Vita) 80 points
    >

    > Kissena dominated over Jelly Belly and Colavita! This week, Kissena's gonna take down Saturn,
    > Prime Alliance and all the rest of the pretenders!
    >
    > No pain, no gain. Winners never quit, quitters never win. Until you spread your wings, you never
    > know how far you can walk.
    >

    > GO KISSENA!!!!!!!!
    >

    > W. Belaforous Kelly

  4. Any reasonable bike fan would pick Webcor as a favorite - They've got the 2001 & 2002 Calif. State
    Champ James Mattis. I pick him to win the overall. Now that he's turned pro with domestiques like
    Ted Huang and Patrick Heaney working for him he'll be unstoppable.

    Go James Mattis & go Webcor PRO Team!!!!

    "William Belaforous Kelly"
    > The first edition of the NRC Pomona Valley Stage Race, where Lemond Fitness/Blender (Kissena!!!)
    > will make their PRO DEBUT!

  5. Laff

    Laff Guest

    "OMC" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...
    > "William Belaforous Kelly" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:<[email protected]>...

    > > Kissena dominated over Jelly Belly and Colavita! This week, Kissena's
    going
    > > down on Saturn, Prime Alliance and all the rest of the pretenders!
    >
    > In your wettest dream WBK !
    >
    > Prediction: Kissena, Colavita and the other new D3 Want-a-Bee's will go back to amateur status
    > before Redlands.
    >
    > OMC
    >
    > I'm joking of course, the more teams the better the prize money for the real contenders.

    Belaforous Kelly has it right. Kissena, Colavita and the other new D3 teams will dominate the tired,
    corrupt old boys club that is USAC, Saturn, and Prime Alliance. Why? Because they represent THE
    GRASSROOTS, where the soul of bike racing in America resides.

    Horner, Klasna, Danielson? Kissena, with the backing of Cycling Legend, Greg Lemond, will dust them
    off like flies. Pate and Creed? Relics of USAC wasted $$$ - they couldn't even finish in the top 50
    at Worlds. And that Creed, he is a poor role-model for America's youth - he sent me email with a
    profanity in it once. He ought to go make himself a human shield in Iraq.

    When Kissena beats them all like the red-headed stepchildren they are destined to be, I will be
    at my keyboard, watching the results scroll onto the screen, shouting, "BRAVO!!!!" at the top
    of my lungs.

    Bravo Kissena, Bravo. The world is your oyster.

  6. Omc

    Omc Guest

    [email protected] (Vance Legweak) wrote in message
    news:<[email protected]>...
    > Any reasonable bike fan would pick Webcor as a favorite - They've got the 2001 & 2002 Calif. State
    > Champ James Mattis. I pick him to win the overall. Now that he's turned pro with domestiques like
    > Ted Huang and Patrick Heaney working for him he'll be unstoppable.
    >
    > Go James Mattis & go Webcor PRO Team!!!!
    >

    > "William Belaforous Kelly"
    > > The first edition of the NRC Pomona Valley Stage Race, where Lemond Fitness/Blender (Kissena!!!)
    > > will make their PRO DEBUT!

    KB Home Pomona Valley Stage Race Stage 1 Danielson, Jeanson Set Early Mark

    From: Ian Prime - Thursday, March 6, 2003

    San Dimas, California -

    Pro Men

    1. Tom Danielson, Saturn 27:51
    2. Chris Horner, Saturn 28:24
    3. Jonathan Vaughters, Prime Alliance 28:59
    4. Michael Creed, Prime Alliance 30:07
    5. Tim Johnson, Saturn 30:18 Kissena ????????, Webcor?????? D2 pretenders !

    OMC

  7. "OMC" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...

    > San Dimas, California -
    >
    > Pro Men
    >
    > 1. Tom Danielson, Saturn 27:51
    > 2. Chris Horner, Saturn 28:24
    > 3. Jonathan Vaughters, Prime Alliance 28:59
    > 4. Michael Creed, Prime Alliance 30:07
    > 5. Tim Johnson, Saturn 30:18 Kissena ????????, Webcor?????? D2 pretenders !

    That was just a time trial. There are no tactics in a time trial.

    The tactical genius of Greg Avon (LEMOND FITNESS) was not utilized, nor the scientific hr data of
    James Mattis (WEBCOR).

    You doubters will find out soon enough.

    As sure as the sun is rising in the West, KISSENA WILL LORD OVER ALL!!!!!

    W. Belaforous Kelly

  8. On 6 Mar 2003 19:42:51 -0800, OMC wrote:
    >1. Tom Danielson, Saturn 27:51=20
    >2. Chris Horner, Saturn 28:24
    >3. Jonathan Vaughters, Prime Alliance 28:59

    Huge gap for Daniel-san.

  9. John Lopez

    John Lopez Guest

    Umm, Kissena, er Blender rocking the house. Kissena would have done better.

    > KB Home Pomona Valley Stage Race Stage 1 Danielson, Jeanson Set Early Mark
    >
    > From: Ian Prime - Thursday, March 6, 2003
    >
    > San Dimas, California -
    >
    > Pro Men
    >
    > 1. Tom Danielson, Saturn 27:51
    > 2. Chris Horner, Saturn 28:24
    > 3. Jonathan Vaughters, Prime Alliance 28:59
    > 4. Michael Creed, Prime Alliance 30:07
    > 5. Tim Johnson, Saturn 30:18 Kissena ????????, Webcor?????? D2 pretenders !
    >
    > OMC

  10. Dario

    Dario Guest

    "William Belaforous Kelly" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:<[email protected]>...
    > "OMC" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...
    > >
    > > San Dimas, California -
    > >
    > > Pro Men
    > >
    > > 1. Tom Danielson, Saturn 27:51
    > > 2. Chris Horner, Saturn 28:24
    > > 3. Jonathan Vaughters, Prime Alliance 28:59
    > > 4. Michael Creed, Prime Alliance 30:07
    > > 5. Tim Johnson, Saturn 30:18 Kissena ????????, Webcor?????? D2 pretenders !
    >

    > That was just a time trial. There are no tactics in a time trial.
    >

    > The tactical genius of Greg Avon (LEMOND FITNESS) was not utilized, nor the scientific hr data of
    > James Mattis (WEBCOR).
    >

    > You doubters will find out soon enough.
    >

    > As sure as the sun is rising in the West, KISSENA WILL LORD OVER ALL!!!!!
    >

    > W. Belaforous Kelly

    Since you are talking smack about the D3's, I'm just curious...where did you finish in the race?

    ..and if someone manages to finish near the top and talks smack about the lesser riders in a race, I
    would suggest that they learn to show a little class.

  11. [email protected] (OMC) wrote in message news:<[email protected]>...
    > [email protected] (Vance Legweak) wrote in message
    > news:<[email protected]>...
    > > Any reasonable bike fan would pick Webcor as a favorite - They've got the 2001 & 2002 Calif.
    > > State Champ James Mattis. I pick him to win the overall. Now that he's turned pro with
    > > domestiques like Ted Huang and Patrick Heaney working for him he'll be unstoppable.
    > >
    > > Go James Mattis & go Webcor PRO Team!!!!
    > >

    > > "William Belaforous Kelly"
    > > > The first edition of the NRC Pomona Valley Stage Race, where Lemond Fitness/Blender
    > > > (Kissena!!!) will make their PRO DEBUT!
    >

    > KB Home Pomona Valley Stage Race Stage 1 Danielson, Jeanson Set Early Mark
    >
    > From: Ian Prime - Thursday, March 6, 2003
    >
    > San Dimas, California -
    >
    > Pro Men
    >
    > 1. Tom Danielson, Saturn 27:51
    > 2. Chris Horner, Saturn 28:24
    > 3. Jonathan Vaughters, Prime Alliance 28:59
    > 4. Michael Creed, Prime Alliance 30:07
    > 5. Tim Johnson, Saturn 30:18 Kissena ????????, Webcor?????? D2 pretenders !
    >
    > OMC

    That is D3 pretenders,and Oh things don't look good for Prime Alliance either.

  12. Omc

    Omc Guest

    [email protected] (Dario) wrote in message
    news:<[email protected]>...
    > "William Belaforous Kelly" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    > news:<[email protected]>...
    > > "OMC" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    > > news:[email protected]...
    > > >
    > > > San Dimas, California -
    > > >
    > > > Pro Men
    > > >
    > > > 1. Tom Danielson, Saturn 27:51
    > > > 2. Chris Horner, Saturn 28:24
    > > > 3. Jonathan Vaughters, Prime Alliance 28:59
    > > > 4. Michael Creed, Prime Alliance 30:07
    > > > 5. Tim Johnson, Saturn 30:18 Kissena ????????, Webcor?????? D2 pretenders !
    > >

    > > That was just a time trial. There are no tactics in a time trial.
    > >

    > > The tactical genius of Greg Avon (LEMOND FITNESS) was not utilized, nor the scientific hr data
    > > of James Mattis (WEBCOR).
    > >

    > > You doubters will find out soon enough.
    > >

    > > As sure as the sun is rising in the West, KISSENA WILL LORD OVER ALL!!!!!
    > >

    > > W. Belaforous Kelly
    >
    > Since you are talking smack about the D3's, I'm just curious...where did you finish in the race?
    >
    > ..and if someone manages to finish near the top and talks smack about the lesser riders in a race,
    > I would suggest that they learn to show a little class.

    Dario,

    Lighten up and try to pay attention.............. WBK, myself and the others are just having a
    little fun. Most people on RBR know whats going on in this type of thread. We all enjoy some good
    old smack talk. It's all in fun and never meant as a serious stab at lesser riders (your term..not
    mine). I think it is great that we have some new blood and teams mixing it up with the established
    teams. I think it's great to see full fields in a lot of the races, it's good for everyone. Sponsors
    love it, race organizers do well, and gives great experience to the young riders. If we didn't, it
    would be like women's racing........Saturn, Saturn, Saturn, Team Mobile, Saturn and Genevieve
    Jeanson. I know that WBK can't be taken too seriously, after his "off the wall" predictions, nobody
    that was sane could come up with those. I was DNF for the TT, decided to go skiing at Vail
    yesterday, great powder day (21" of new snow). I think I could finish ahead of Jonas
    Carney(114).........or maybe no worse than 116th. Is there a time cut in a TT ? HAVE SOME FUN
    GUMBY....DAMMIT !

    OMC 50+ D3 Wannabe...Dat's me

    "Getting older by the day........but just as fast as I always been." Those that have the pleasure of
    riding with me know what that means.

  13. > > Since you are talking smack about the D3's, I'm just curious...where did you finish in the race?

    > > ..and if someone manages to finish near the top and talks smack about the lesser riders in a
    > > race, I would suggest that they learn to show a little class.
    >

    > Dario,
    >
    > Lighten up and try to pay attention.............. OMC

    Get off Frigo's back - we need to give him some lattitude - he's probably on a heavy Andro cycle and
    ragin' a bit - perfectly normal. The Giro is just around the corner.

  14. "Dario" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]...

    > Since you are talking smack about the D3's, I'm just curious...where did you finish in the race?
    >
    > ..and if someone manages to finish near the top and talks smack about the lesser riders in a race,
    > I would suggest that they learn to show a little class.

    How dare you refer to Lemond Fitness riders as "LESSER RIDERS"?

    Lemond Fitness is sponsored by a 4 time TdF champion. Don't you forget that!

    Greg Avon is taking the team TO THE NEXT LEVEL.

    It is people like you that would like to hold the up-and-comers down, that can't stand to see new
    faces in the sport.

    Your days are over, old man. Kissena will lord over all, and soon, Judgement Day is Nigh!!!

    W. Belaforous Kelly

  15. "OMC" <mcree[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...

    >I know that WBK can't be taken too seriously, after his "off the wall" predictions, nobody that was
    >sane could come up with those.

    <snip>

    Listen you stupid cock mother! I am getting tired of your pansy ass doodoo! I am not INSANE I am
    racing 3's & 35+ this weekend. I am getting into an excellent mood (with very little medication so
    far) You try saying any of this about my favorite riders at Pomona Valley this weekend and I will
    knock you on your CANDY ASS!!

    Do we have an understanding!!!!!!!!!!!

    W. Belaforous Kelly

  16. Steve

    Steve Guest

    On 3/7/03 8:41 PM, in article [email protected], "William Belaforous
    Kelly" <[email protected]> wrote:

    > "OMC" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...
    >>
    >> I know that WBK can't be taken too seriously, after his "off the wall" predictions, nobody that
    >> was sane could come up with those.
    >
    > <snip>
    >

    > Listen you stupid cock mother! I am getting tired of your pansy ass doodoo! I am not INSANE I am
    > racing 3's & 35+ this weekend. I am getting into an excellent mood (with very little medication so
    > far) You try saying any of this about my favorite riders at Pomona Valley this weekend and I will
    > knock you on your CANDY ASS!!
    >
    > Do we have an understanding!!!!!!!!!!!
    >

    > W. Belaforous Kelly

    Henry has "outed" himself again..........

    ip: 24.52.220.88 Path: router1.news.adelphia.net!news1.news.adelphia.net.POSTED!not-for-mail

  17. Steve

    Steve Guest

    On 3/4/03 9:21 AM, in article [email protected], "William Belaforous
    Kelly" <[email protected]> wrote:

    > It's almost here.
    >
    > The first edition of the NRC Pomona Valley Stage Race, where Lemond Fitness/Blender (Kissena!!!)
    > will make their PRO DEBUT!
    >
    > Last Week's Results in Arizona: http://www.kissenasports.com/2003_02_yuma.htm
    >
    > Wellton Road Race (99 miles), Feb 22
    > 1. Peter Mazur (LeMond Fitness/Blender Magazine)
    > 2. Eneas Freyre (LeMond Fitness/Blender Magazine)
    > 3. Hugh Moran (CZ Racing)
    >
    > North End Classic Criterium (70 min.), Feb 23
    > 1. Mariano Friedick (Jelly Belly)
    > 2. Peter Mazur (LeMond Fitness/Blender Magazine)
    > 3. Karl Bordine (Colavita-Bolla)
    >
    > Final Overall General Classification
    > 1. Peter Mazur (LeMond Fitness/Blender Magazine) 175 points
    > 2. Mariano Friedick (Jelly Belly) 123 points
    > 3. Karl Bordine (Colavita-Bolla) 115 points
    > 4. Eneas Freyre (LeMond Fitness/Blender Magazine) 110 points
    > 5. Roberto Gaggioli (D&R Sportivo/Dolce Vita) 80 points
    >

    > Kissena dominated over Jelly Belly and Colavita! This week, Kissena's gonna take down Saturn,
    > Prime Alliance and all the rest of the pretenders!
    >
    > No pain, no gain. Winners never quit, quitters never win. Until you spread your wings, you never
    > know how far you can walk.
    >

    > GO KISSENA!!!!!!!!
    >

    > W. Belaforous Kelly

    12:21:13 EST) Henry again...............

  18. Steve

    Steve Guest

    On 3/4/03 7:15 PM, in article [email protected], "[email protected]"
    <[email protected]> wrote:

    > "OMC" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...
    >> "William Belaforous Kelly" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    > news:<[email protected]>...
    >>>
    >>> Kissena dominated over Jelly Belly and Colavita! This week, Kissena's
    > going
    >>> down on Saturn, Prime Alliance and all the rest of the pretenders!
    >>
    >> In your wettest dream WBK !
    >>
    >> Prediction: Kissena, Colavita and the other new D3 Want-a-Bee's will go back to amateur status
    >> before Redlands.
    >>
    >> OMC
    >>
    >> I'm joking of course, the more teams the better the prize money for the real contenders.
    >

    > Belaforous Kelly has it right. Kissena, Colavita and the other new D3 teams will dominate the
    > tired, corrupt old boys club that is USAC, Saturn, and Prime Alliance. Why? Because they represent
    > THE GRASSROOTS, where the soul of bike racing in America resides.
    >
    > Horner, Klasna, Danielson? Kissena, with the backing of Cycling Legend, Greg Lemond, will dust
    > them off like flies. Pate and Creed? Relics of USAC wasted $$$ - they couldn't even finish in the
    > top 50 at Worlds. And that Creed, he is a poor role-model for America's youth - he sent me email
    > with a profanity in it once. He ought to go make himself a human shield in Iraq.
    >
    > When Kissena beats them all like the red-headed stepchildren they are destined to be, I will be
    > at my keyboard, watching the results scroll onto the screen, shouting, "BRAVO!!!!" at the top of
    > my lungs.
    >

    > Bravo Kissena, Bravo. The world is your oyster.

    22:15:18 EST) a.k.a. "Henry"

  19. Steve

    Steve Guest

    On 3/7/03 7:00 AM, in article [email protected], "William Belaforous
    Kelly" <[email protected]> wrote:

    > "OMC" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...
    >>
    >> San Dimas, California -
    >>
    >> Pro Men
    >>
    >> 1. Tom Danielson, Saturn 27:51
    >> 2. Chris Horner, Saturn 28:24
    >> 3. Jonathan Vaughters, Prime Alliance 28:59
    >> 4. Michael Creed, Prime Alliance 30:07
    >> 5. Tim Johnson, Saturn 30:18 Kissena ????????, Webcor?????? D2 pretenders !
    >

    > That was just a time trial. There are no tactics in a time trial.
    >

    > The tactical genius of Greg Avon (LEMOND FITNESS) was not utilized, nor the scientific hr data of
    > James Mattis (WEBCOR).
    >

    > You doubters will find out soon enough.
    >

    > As sure as the sun is rising in the West, KISSENA WILL LORD OVER ALL!!!!!
    >

    > W. Belaforous Kelly

    10:00:01 EST)

    A.k.a. "Henry"

  20. "steve" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:BA8EC214.31848%[email protected]...
    > On 3/7/03 8:41 PM, in article
    > >

    > > Listen you stupid cock mother! I am getting tired of your pansy ass doodoo! I am not INSANE I am
    > > racing 3's & 35+ this weekend. I am getting into an excellent mood (with very little medication
    > > so far) You try saying any of this about my favorite riders at Pomona Valley
    this
    > > weekend and I will knock you on your CANDY ASS!!
    > >
    > > Do we have an understanding!!!!!!!!!!!
    > >
    > > W. Belaforous Kelly
    > >

    > Henry has "outed" himself again..........
    >
    > ip: 24.52.220.88 Path:
    router1.news.adelphia.net!news1.news.adelphia.net.POSTED!not-for-mail

    One of my favorite posts *ever*:

    http://groups.google.com/groups?q=steve+pansy+ass+group:rec.bicycles.racing&
    hl=en&lr=&ie=UTF-8&selm=3C5A0CF1.55B74B3E%40san.rr.com&rnum=2