Poor Cletus

Discussion in 'Recumbent bicycles' started by Mikael Seierup, Aug 23, 2003.

  1. Just went by that museum he wanted to visit. It closed the 18th. They are expanding it. *snap*

    No sign of him yet though. Been keeping an eye out for a Lightning when riding in town.

    Mikael

    Tags:

  2. He's considering Louisiana instead, as far as i know. Are you giving him the tour of the
    town tonight?

    I'm meeting with him at Sletten Havn tomorrow at noon. Looking forward to
    it.

    Torben "Mikael Seierup" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]...
    > Just went by that museum he wanted to visit. It closed the 18th. They are expanding it. *snap*
    >
    > No sign of him yet though. Been keeping an eye out for a Lightning when riding in town.
    >
    > Mikael

  3. "Torben Scheel" skrev...
    > He's considering Louisiana instead, as far as i know. Are you giving him the tour of the town
    > tonight?

    Haven't heard from him.

    M.