poor lance

Discussion in 'Mountain Bikes' started by Penny S., Jun 13, 2003.

  1. Cameron

    Cameron Guest

  2. Carla A-G

    Carla A-G Guest

  3. Jon Bond

    Jon Bond Guest

  4. Jan Sacharuk

    Jan Sacharuk Guest

    In article <[email protected]>, Penny S. wrote:
    > http://www.velonews.com/view_full.php?image=/images/int/4103.4872.f.jpg
    >
    > one for the grrls.

    Poor Lance? Lookit Baden Cooke: http://www.cyclingnews.com/photos/?id=2003/news/jun03/cooke1

    Provided you like looking at mostly naked male cyclists that have lost a lot of skin, this is an
    even better picture for the grrls.

    JS

    --
    ========================= [email protected] ========================
    Jan Sacharuk Member in Good Standing of The Discordian Solidarity Turn on viewing of the X-Geek-Code

  5. Carla A-G

    Carla A-G Guest

    "James Connell" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...
    > just to rude crude and completely unacceptable - that mean you can only race 3 weeks a month?

    3 weeks a month? What are you talking about???

    - CA-G

    Can-Am Girls Kick Ass!

  6. Danny

    Danny Guest

    Uh, do you really want to know? It was/is pretty bad.... even for my depraved soul... Danny

  7. Danny wrote:

    > Uh, do you really want to know? It was/is pretty bad.... even for my depraved soul... Danny
    >

    > "Carla A-G" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...
    >
    >>"James Connell" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...
    >>
    >>>just to rude crude and completely unacceptable - that mean you can only race 3 weeks a month?
    >>
    >>3 weeks a month? What are you talking about???
    >>
    >>- CA-G
    >>
    >>Can-Am Girls Kick Ass!

    thank you! i sent the reply "never mind" but my readers benn screwing up and it aparrently
    didn't make it.

  8. Jo

    Jo Guest

    "Carla A-G" <[email protected]> Had this to say news:vepbnslgcncpd3 @corp.supernews.com:

    > "James Connell" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...
    >> just to rude crude and completely unacceptable - that mean you can only race 3 weeks a month?
    >
    > 3 weeks a month? What are you talking about???
    >
    > - CA-G
    >
    > Can-Am Girls Kick Ass!

    Are You Carla from Toronto who's web site is no longer where it was 2 years ago????

  9. Sorni

    Sorni Guest

    "jo" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]...
    > "Carla A-G" <[email protected]> Had this to say news:vepbnslgcncpd3 @corp.supernews.com:
    >
    > > "James Connell" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...
    > >> just to rude crude and completely unacceptable - that mean you can only race 3 weeks a month?
    > >
    > > 3 weeks a month? What are you talking about???

    > Are You Carla from Toronto who's web site is no longer where it was 2
    years
    > ago????

    SSSSSSHHHHHH! {Whispers} Nobody makes a sound.

    Bill "witless protection" S.

  10. Carla A-G

    Carla A-G Guest

    "jo" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]...
    > Are You Carla from Toronto who's web site is no longer where it was 2
    years
    > ago????

    I'm not in Toronto anymore...my web site isn't up anymore either...

    - CA-G

    Can-Am Girls Kick Ass!