poor wee tootsies

Supabonbon

Guest
yup. 20degrees during the ride in this morning. i'm finally caving in and shopping for some booties
for my poor wee tootsies. i'm probably going to pick up some of those surfer-looking neoprene pearl
izumi typhoon jobbers. anybody have comments/other suggestions? /s

"supabonbon" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> yup. 20degrees during the ride in this morning. i'm finally caving in and shopping for some
> booties for my poor wee tootsies. i'm probably going to pick up some of those surfer-looking
> neoprene pearl izumi typhoon jobbers. anybody have comments/other suggestions? /s

Look at the Lake MXZ300's I wear a size 44 Euro or 9 1/2 D. Some riders here had suggested that you
should buy a larger size for extra sock room. I've been happy with a 44 wearing high quality x-c
skiing socks. Only been out in 25 Deg F but very warm. They seemed a little tight in my living room
but loosened up on my first ride. I haven't used the laces. They are difficult to tie and I don't
seem to need them. Two Velcro straps across the instep, another one to close the neoprene uppers and
a heel strap. Leather shoes with neoprene uppers. I'm impressed with the design. It's a lot like a
cross country ski boot Using them with Shimano 545 pedals, no problems.

YFMV (your feet may vary)

http://bikeman.com/

http://www.lakecycling.com/

--
DTW .../\.../\.../\...

"supabonbon" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> yup. 20degrees during the ride in this morning. i'm finally caving in and shopping for some
> booties for my poor wee tootsies. i'm probably going to pick up some of those surfer-looking
> neoprene pearl izumi typhoon jobbers. anybody have comments/other suggestions? /s

Louis Garneau's. Half the price and they do the same job.

- CA-G

Canadian Girls Kick Ass!

supabonbon wrote:
> yup. 20degrees during the ride in this morning. i'm finally caving in and shopping for some
> booties for my poor wee tootsies. i'm probably going to pick up some of those surfer-looking
> neoprene pearl izumi typhoon jobbers. anybody have comments/other suggestions?

Duct tape works just as well... right Shawn?

"supabonbon" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> yup. 20degrees during the ride in this morning. i'm finally caving in and shopping for some
> booties for my poor wee tootsies. i'm probably going to pick up some of those surfer-looking
> neoprene pearl izumi typhoon jobbers. anybody have comments/other suggestions? /s

all depends, but for winter i use "flats" that way i can use warm and dry hiking boots.

mr. chris