Pop Quiz

Discussion in 'Mountain Bikes' started by Bill Wheeler, Mar 4, 2004.

  1. Bill Wheeler

    Bill Wheeler Guest

    Who is the master of all trolls?

    1. MV

    2. Travis/Pyle/I'm in the Army now/I'm-going-to-kill-myself/yada, yada, yada/what next.

    3. P e t e F. Gives you just enough rope to throw over the gallows while he ties the knot.

    4. The Freak. (lets not forget his "I'm done troll" from years ago.) How many idiots fell
    for that one?

    Peace gone fishin, Bill

    :-]

    Tags:

  2. Dave W

    Dave W Guest

    Bill Wheeler <[email protected]> had this to say
    news:[email protected]

    > Who is the master of all trolls?
    >
    > 1. MV
    >
    > 2. Travis/Pyle/I'm in the Army now/I'm-going-to-kill-myself/yada, yada, yada/what next.
    >
    > 3. P e t e F. Gives you just enough rope to throw over the gallows while he ties the knot.
    >
    > 4. The Freak. (lets not forget his "I'm done troll" from years ago.) How many idiots fell for
    > that one?

    > 5. Bill Wheeler. With his dumb ass "POP Quiz" (nevermind his over
    zealousness concerning the SS cult) :)

    > Peace gone fishin, Bill
    >

    > The mind serves properly as a window glass rather than as a reflector, that is, the mind should
    > give an immediate view instead of an interpretation of the world.
    >:-]

    I pick #5 hehehehe

  3. "Bill Wheeler" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]...
    > 4. The Freak. (lets not forget his "I'm done troll" from years ago.) How many idiots fell for
    > that one?

    That was plagiarised.

  4. Pete Fagerlin says:

    >That was plagiarised.

    Aw, c/mon, Pete. You know we're going ot need more facts than just your opinion here. We need times,
    dates, quotes, author, etc., etc., etc.

    We know you're really only saying that to draw attention away from No. 3 ;-P

    Steve

  5. Mojo Deluxe

    Mojo Deluxe Guest

    > Who is the master of all trolls?
    >
    > 1. MV
    >
    > 2. Travis/Pyle/I'm in the Army now/I'm-going-to-kill-myself/yada, yada, yada/what next.
    >
    > 3. P e t e F. Gives you just enough rope to throw over the gallows while he ties the knot.
    >
    > 4. The Freak. (lets not forget his "I'm done troll" from years ago.) How many idiots fell for
    > that one?

    # 5, Lamey.

  6. Jonesy

    Jonesy Guest

    Bill Wheeler <[email protected]> wrote in message news:<[email protected]>...
    > Who is the master of all trolls?
    >
    > 1. MV
    >
    > 2. Travis/Pyle/I'm in the Army now/I'm-going-to-kill-myself/yada, yada, yada/what next.
    >
    > 3. P e t e F. Gives you just enough rope to throw over the gallows while he ties the knot.
    >
    > 4. The Freak. (lets not forget his "I'm done troll" from years ago.) How many idiots fell for
    > that one?

    Actually, nobody on a.m-b.

    "Laura bush murdered her boyfriend" on rec.autos.driving is more masterful than all of the above put
    together, AND some certain SS Nazi in a.m-b. ;)
    --
    Jonesy

  7. Jd

    Jd Guest

    [email protected] (Stephen Baker) wrote in message news:<[email protected]>...
    > Pete Fagerlin says:
    >
    > >That was plagiarised.
    >
    > Aw, c/mon, Pete. You know we're going ot need more facts than just your opinion here. We need
    > times, dates, quotes, author, etc., etc., etc.
    >
    > We know you're really only saying that to draw attention away from No. 3 ;-P
    >
    > Steve

    Google it, Steve. BTW Pete, it was a homage.

    JD

  8. Bill Wheeler

    Bill Wheeler Guest

    On Fri, 05 Mar 2004 05:46:52 -0000, Dave W <[email protected]> wrote:

    >Bill Wheeler <[email protected]> had this to say
    >news:[email protected]
    >
    >> Who is the master of all trolls?
    >>
    >> 1. MV
    >>
    >> 2. Travis/Pyle/I'm in the Army now/I'm-going-to-kill-myself/yada, yada, yada/what next.
    >>
    >> 3. P e t e F. Gives you just enough rope to throw over the gallows while he ties the knot.
    >>
    >> 4. The Freak. (lets not forget his "I'm done troll" from years ago.) How many idiots fell for
    >> that one?
    >
    >> 5. Bill Wheeler. With his dumb ass "POP Quiz" (nevermind his over
    >zealousness concerning the SS cult) :)

    Seriously, %99.9 percent of the time I'm not trolling. Now don't go gettin' me started on my SS
    preaching again.....

    Well hell, once started I can't stop. If only everything in life were so sweet and simple.

    People have been led away from MTBing an into some parallel world void of meaning by the Pied Piper
    of MTB marketing. Now, slowly but surely people are starting to think again. There is just a murmur
    now but soon it will be a distant din and eventually they'll be shouting in the streets, "I WANT MY
    SS!" I'm part of this, I'll always be a part of it. I view it as a front row seat to a revolution
    that will sweep the nation. War's may be fought, won and lost over this. Blood will be shed from the
    knees of men and women alike. In the end, when nothing is left, when the trails are bare, and bike
    shops are empty, when the SS revolution is over, someone, perhaps LINUX, will piece together some
    old bloodied parts. Those parts will form the first SS of the new age, and that person shall rise up
    an scream "FROM MY COLD DEAD HANDS!"

    >I pick #5 hehehehe

    You find this funny?! I'm serious and stop calling me Shirley.

    Peace, Bill

    :-]