popular t-shirts @Georgia

Crankyfeet said:
Maybe Tyler is just offering himself for free sex as a publicity stunt and advertizing it?... :confused:
Well nobody's gonna pay for it, that's for sure...:p

nns1400 said:
Well nobody's gonna pay for it, that's for sure...:p
come on NS, you just gaggin' fo' some Tyler luvin' on da side. Spuce up ya luv life! :p

At 5'8" and 140 pounds, Tyler is a mean lean sex masheeeeen :D

And I think, Landis and him, have both left their wives, so he will be RAN-DEEEEE as a southern state country and western singer called Johnson Randy Johnson :D

thunder said:
come on NS, you just gaggin' fo' some Tyler luvin' on da side. Spuce up ya luv life! :p

At 5'8" and 140 pounds, Tyler is a mean lean sex masheeeeen :D

And I think, Landis and him, have both left their wives, so he will be RAN-DEEEEE as a southern state country and western singer called Johnson Randy Johnson :D
Do you have your pants around your ankles when you make these posts thunder?... :p

Ava Marie said:
"Obviously I have some talent"

He was humble even then.
I thought he was being quite reasonable. Don't athletes want to market themselves? He gives credit to some other athletes too.

TheDarkLord said:
I thought he was being quite reasonable. Don't athletes want to market themselves? He gives credit to some other athletes too.
Yeah... I agree. He was answering a leading question about how there is a lot of hard work that goes into performing well at triathlon/cycling and he was tempering the point with the fact that he has some natural ability as well to work with IIRC.

I found his responses to be fairly straight and honest, unlike a lot of sport celebrity responses sometimes that exude false modesty. But this is not a defense of his character... in case anyone thinks I've become a Lancophile.

All I have to say about that video is nice hair
sign0137.gif

I used to think that style was attractive on guys! That's even worse. :D

I like the comment from the guy who said "I don't think he has a future as a cyclist." Then some idiot feels the need to "educate" him. It's astounding how the least knowledgeable people don't get sarcasm.

kennf said:
I like the comment from the guy who said "I don't think he has a future as a cyclist." Then some idiot feels the need to "educate" him. It's astounding how the least knowledgeable people don't get sarcasm.
You're so smart and wonderful kennf.

kennf said:
Hey, I got that.
Good. No offense intended...

And I am trying a new thing under the tutelage of Malkmus and coneofsilence where I don't rely on emoticons all the time to flag when I'm trying to be humorous.

It can (potentially) be funnier... but it carries more risk that the other guy doesn't see the joke.

Crankyfeet said:
Good. No offense intended...

And I am trying a new thing under the tutelage of Malkmus and coneofsilence where I don't rely on emoticons all the time to flag when I'm trying to be humorous.

It can (potentially) be funnier... but it carries more risk that the other guy doesn't see the joke.
and you are one of the worst offenders <removes emoticon for ambiguity motive (insert smiley now)>