Pork and beans for nutrition

Corzhens

May 26, 2015
I was surprised to read that the common pork and beans have nutrients that can be considered a complete meal. I remember during the scouting days of my brothers, I would hear my father telling them to bring along 2 cans of pork and beans. That will serve as their emergency food in case they cannot cook in the camp area. And that advice was word of wisdom because one time it rained for the whole day that the boy scouts couldn’t cook. My brother had his pork and beans while the rest of the boy scouts endured hunger. I just don’t know if cyclists now would care to bring along a can of pork and beans on their trip.

I always take pork once in a while and I have to admit that it has helped the way that I am living as well as getting to remain strong whenever that I am riding the bike. I know people that don't enjoy taking pork, but I wish they could understand what they are missing.

I’ve often eaten baked beans with barbecued pork, and not only is it a fantastic flavor combination but it leaves you feeling super full without actually having eaten all that much. Combine pork with rice and beans as well and you have an extra nutritious meal, as the combination of rice and beans actually has all the essential proteins and amino acids that one would require. It’s why both many vegetarians and vegans eat it, as well as the underprivileged who might not be able to afford meat all that often.

Pork and beans are a classic combination and are really a great source of nutrition, I know some people in the past who live off of it. Personally, I love preparing my own pork & beans, the canned version is also good but I can't eat in consecutive days.

Pork and beans are a classic combination and are really a great source of nutrition, I know some people in the past who live off of it. Personally, I love preparing my own pork & beans, the canned version is also good but I can't eat in consecutive days.

Pork and Beans in Tomato Sauce whether fresh or canned is a healthy dish the Pork contains protein, Beans also contain protein and Folate as well as other antioxidants. Tomato Sauce has Lycopene, potassium, Vitamin C and other vitamins and minerals.

Now combining everything into Pork and Beans in Tomato Sauce it now becomes very healthy.

I’ve often eaten baked beans with barbecued pork, and not only is it a fantastic flavor combination but it leaves you feeling super full without actually having eaten all that much. Combine pork with rice and beans as well and you have an extra nutritious meal, as the combination of rice and beans actually has all the essential proteins and amino acids that one would require. It’s why both many vegetarians and vegans eat it, as well as the underprivileged who might not be able to afford meat all that often.

That's the thing with taking beans especially during the afternoon when you are done with riding in the morning. I have been in that situation where things always work pretty great for me when I eat beans and pork as well.

I was surprised to read that the common pork and beans have nutrients that can be considered a complete meal. I remember during the scouting days of my brothers, I would hear my father telling them to bring along 2 cans of pork and beans. That will serve as their emergency food in case they cannot cook in the camp area. And that advice was word of wisdom because one time it rained for the whole day that the boy scouts couldn’t cook. My brother had his pork and beans while the rest of the boy scouts endured hunger. I just don’t know if cyclists now would care to bring along a can of pork and beans on their trip.

Canned Pork and Beans are great emergency food because it's ready to eat and is packed with energy. It has protein, fiber, vitamins and minerals which the body needs to create energy.

Reactions: Corzhens
One Pork and Beans recipe I like to cook needs a couple of cans of pork and beans and some grilled or sweet and spicy barbecued pork. Just cut up some barbecued pork and sauteed in pan with some onion rings, pour in the pork an beans and simmer for 3 minutes. It's easy and fast and very delicious.

Canned Pork and Beans are great emergency food because it's ready to eat and is packed with energy. It has protein, fiber, vitamins and minerals which the body needs to create energy.
Pork and beans may be the trick of my husband for his admirable stamina. We always have a stock of pork and beans that he eats once in a while for breakfast. He said that buttered toast and pork and beans plus chocolate milk in the morning is one good breakfast that will give you a lasting energy for the day. That is his breakfast at least once a week.

Pork and beans may be the trick of my husband for his admirable stamina. We always have a stock of pork and beans that he eats once in a while for breakfast. He said that buttered toast and pork and beans plus chocolate milk in the morning is one good breakfast that will give you a lasting energy for the day. That is his breakfast at least once a week.

Your husband's right because pork and beans is really a nutritious dish whether freshly made or canned. Also you can use it to make other dishes like Chili.