PORT?

recent RBT post:
'I must have Lime juice in my eyes'
suggests several lines of unbearably ugly bicycles sweep or not
this one spans time and space.

http://www.electrabike.com/
http://www.electrabike.com/06_new/flash_index.html

"In the port of Amsterdam
There's a sailor who sings
Of the dreams that he brings
>From the wide open sea

In the port of Amsterdam
There's a sailor who sleeps
While the river bank weeps
To the old willow tree"- from the song
You can see her riding it no?

unfortunatley another post party website design. where's muh kidneys?
where's muh electric motor?

Starboard!

I like the frame spec: "traditional hi-ten steel". Old-school Schwinn
technology, for only 4 times the price!

Jrffey

On May 5, 8:40 pm, JeffWills <[email protected]> wrote:
> Starboard!
>
> I like the frame spec: "traditional hi-ten steel". Old-school Schwinn
> technology, for only 4 times the price!
>
> Jrffey

hey! there's alotta stuff on this baby-generator, led lights A CHAIN
GUARD!! that's worht a extra 6 months of kidney and liver life. That's
inflation: one sheckel is worth 3-4 billion?
needs a ooogah horn and a quick seat release so the LBS man can walk
around it and squeeze fondle blow the horn mesmerize befuddle the
customer...
question: that's a side view viewed by me who relates to Talbot's and
1750 Alfa's
does the noelectra zero on Chevy guys? compared from viewer height v.
the lime juicers is it crusty antiquo? or does it flow "forever" like
an XK 150 or big healy? into mustang derivites?
a bit notchy perhaps?

On May 5, 8:51 pm, "[email protected]" <[email protected]> wrote:
> On May 5, 8:40 pm, JeffWills <[email protected]> wrote:
>
> > Starboard!

> > I like the frame spec: "traditional hi-ten steel". Old-school Schwinn
> > technology, for only 4 times the price!

> > Jrffey

> hey! there's alotta stuff on this baby-generator, led lights A CHAIN
> GUARD!! that's worht a extra 6 months of kidney and liver life. That's
> inflation: one sheckel is worth 3-4 billion?
> needs a ooogah horn and a quick seat release so the LBS man can walk
> around it and squeeze fondle blow the horn mesmerize befuddle the
> customer...
> question: that's a side view viewed by me who relates to Talbot's

Talbot's!?! They're like oolong tea......

>and1750 Alfa's

With Webers, *not* SPICA, I hope.

> does the noelectra zero on Chevy guys? compared from viewer height v.
> the lime juicers is it crusty antiquo? or does it flow "forever" like
> an XK 150 or big healy?

Did you ever live with an XK150 or big Healy?

> into mustang derivites?
> a bit notchy perhaps?

i am guiness volvo
the question was perceptual selling style not british engineering v
the '64 ford falcon

the nonelectra is non developed non zagato: a tinny 39 pounds.

AND WATCH THOSE RAILROAD TRACKS!!

[email protected] wrote:
> recent RBT post:
> 'I must have Lime juice in my eyes'
> suggests several lines of unbearably ugly bicycles sweep or not
> this one spans time and space.
>
> http://www.electrabike.com/
> http://www.electrabike.com/06_new/flash_index.html
>
> "In the port of Amsterdam
> There's a sailor who sings
> Of the dreams that he brings
>>From the wide open sea

> In the port of Amsterdam
> There's a sailor who sleeps
> While the river bank weeps
> To the old willow tree"- from the song
> You can see her riding it no?
>
> unfortunatley another post party website design. where's muh kidneys?
> where's muh electric motor?

Damn, I thought this was going to be gene's take on the Party On Racing
Team.

Greg

--
The ticketbastard Tax Tracker:
http://www.ticketmastersucks.org/tracker.html

Dethink to survive - Mclusky

On May 5, 10:59 pm, "[email protected]" <[email protected]> wrote:
> i am guiness volvo
> the question was perceptual selling style not british engineering v
> the '64 ford falcon

I thought that was your intent....

BUT......

when you wrote:"does it flow 'forever' like an XK150 or big Healy?", I
immediately recalled all those Brit cars with perpetual oil leaks. ;-)

> the nonelectra is non developed non zagato: a tinny 39 pounds.
>
> AND WATCH THOSE RAILROAD TRACKS!!

"0" gauge?

party on over to the wallet racing team
with a hint of extra cash for cooool paint
but $7000 for an electric trail bike?
like healy mufffffleeers? when I waas 17 it was a very good dunlop...
for SU carbs and.. the last 3 rover owners spoken to broke down
sobbing considering their gruesome purchase.
there's a lot of money floating around. $7000? $3500?
there may be as many Opti buyers as Caloi owners
butt off course ya gotta sell it
the $100 wal avalone sells itself
there's alotta smiling $100 avalone riders out here
Bianchi riders grin a lot but one a year is about max even here in
rollersville

check with Boulder and Madison when the tide goes out

Selling $100 bike's is easy but selling $100 bikes "dripping" style
flair elegance noooo problem.
No yumping when ya drive the healy over the tracks-rips the
muffffleers off. Looks good doin it too!! When I was 17 it was a very
good Dunlop, for SU carbs... damleers, turners, WSM, morgans, elvas,
GT-6, elans, elites, TD TC TF A and B even C!! 120 140 544 auk...
And noooo traffic. Auk auk

<[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...

> Selling $100 bike's is easy but selling $100 bikes "dripping" style
> flair elegance noooo problem.
> No yumping when ya drive the healy over the tracks-rips the
> muffffleers off. Looks good doin it too!! When I was 17 it was a very
> good Dunlop, for SU carbs... damleers, turners, WSM, morgans, elvas,
> GT-6, elans, elites, TD TC TF A and B even C!! 120 140 544 auk...
> And noooo traffic. Auk auk

There are only 25 people in the world and five of them are hamburgers.

Dave Reckoning,

Noblesville, Indiana