Porta-Potty or Grade School

Discussion in 'Road Cycling' started by Precious Pup, Jun 11, 2003.

  1. Precious Pup

    Precious Pup Guest

    What kind of shitter do century riders like better?

    Tags:

  2. Psycholist

    Psycholist Guest

    It doesn't matter ... as long as there are enough of them to avoid long lines. It blows me away how
    many events I go to where the moron organizers don't understand that, when you attract a couple of
    hundred people to an event that starts at 8:00 a.m., those people are almost ALL gonna have to take
    a dump. One or two toilets and a roll of paper just doesn't cut it. But it's more often than not
    what you find.

    Bob C. "Precious Pup" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]...
    > What kind of shitter do century riders like better?

  3. Corey Green

    Corey Green Guest

    A 100 miles, a million places to take care of business. Some peaceful and serene, some with poison
    ivy growing on them, all of them a unique place to rid one of nature's call.