Portland race pics?

Discussion in 'Recumbent bicycles' started by John Riley, May 29, 2003.

  1. John Riley

    John Riley Guest

    According to BROL STP there were a couple of Easy Racers/Sun prototypes at the Portland races last
    weekend. I am wondering if anyone saw them and got pics.

    In any case, what are the wheel sizes on the SWB?

    johnriley1 (at) rogers.com

    Tags:

  2. Jeff Wills

    Jeff Wills Guest

    [email protected] (john riley) wrote in message
    news:<[email protected]>...
    > According to BROL STP there were a couple of Easy Racers/Sun prototypes at the Portland races last
    > weekend. I am wondering if anyone saw them and got pics.
    >
    > In any case, what are the wheel sizes on the SWB?
    >
    > johnriley1 (at) rogers.com

    John, I'm putting together a web page with the results and all the photos I can get my grubby hands
    on. In the meantime, a commercial photographer was shooting the 200-meter competition:
    http://www.photodad.com/gallery/hpv_030525

    The Easy Racer SWB is a 20/26 design, somewhat similar to a RANS V-rex.

    Jeff

  3. John Riley

    John Riley Guest

    [email protected] (Jeff Wills) wrote in message
    news:<[email protected]>...
    > John, I'm putting together a web page with the results and all the photos I can get my grubby
    > hands on. In the meantime, a commercial photographer was shooting the 200-meter competition:
    > http://www.photodad.com/gallery/hpv_030525
    >
    > The Easy Racer SWB is a 20/26 design, somewhat similar to a RANS V-rex.
    >
    > Jeff

    Thanks for the link. I believe the EZ SWB is the white bike on the first page.

    JR

  4. Jeff Wills

    Jeff Wills Guest

  5. [email protected] (john riley) wrote in message
    news:<[email protected]>...
    > According to BROL STP there were a couple of Easy Racers/Sun prototypes at the Portland races last
    > weekend. I am wondering if anyone saw them and got pics.
    >
    > In any case, what are the wheel sizes on the SWB?
    >
    > johnriley1 (at) rogers.com

    Rumor has it Zach Kaplan was visiting Bigha while in Oregon. Has anyone heard from him since?

  6. Jeff Wills

    Jeff Wills Guest

    [email protected] (Lawrence Turner) wrote in message
    news:<[email protected]>...
    > [email protected] (john riley) wrote in message
    > news:<[email protected]>...
    > > According to BROL STP there were a couple of Easy Racers/Sun prototypes at the Portland races
    > > last weekend. I am wondering if anyone saw them and got pics.
    > >
    > > In any case, what are the wheel sizes on the SWB?
    > >
    > > johnriley1 (at) rogers.com
    >
    > Rumor has it Zach Kaplan was visiting Bigha while in Oregon. Has anyone heard from him since?

    Zach was making a big loop through here. He rode in the races at PIR (and won the drag races, thank
    you), test rode Bill Stites's Chameleon trike, and I think he was visiting BigHa on his way south.

    Give the poor guy a break- it's taken me a week to put together the race results and I have a 15
    minute drive to the racetrack. Zach's 700 miles from home.

    Jeff