Portland race pics?

John Riley

Guest
According to BROL STP there were a couple of Easy Racers/Sun prototypes at the Portland races last
weekend. I am wondering if anyone saw them and got pics.

In any case, what are the wheel sizes on the SWB?

johnriley1 (at) rogers.com

[email protected] (john riley) wrote in message
news:<[email protected]>...
> According to BROL STP there were a couple of Easy Racers/Sun prototypes at the Portland races last
> weekend. I am wondering if anyone saw them and got pics.
>
> In any case, what are the wheel sizes on the SWB?
>
> johnriley1 (at) rogers.com

John, I'm putting together a web page with the results and all the photos I can get my grubby hands
on. In the meantime, a commercial photographer was shooting the 200-meter competition:
http://www.photodad.com/gallery/hpv_030525

The Easy Racer SWB is a 20/26 design, somewhat similar to a RANS V-rex.

Jeff

[email protected] (Jeff Wills) wrote in message
news:<[email protected]>...
> John, I'm putting together a web page with the results and all the photos I can get my grubby
> hands on. In the meantime, a commercial photographer was shooting the 200-meter competition:
> http://www.photodad.com/gallery/hpv_030525
>
> The Easy Racer SWB is a 20/26 design, somewhat similar to a RANS V-rex.
>
> Jeff

Thanks for the link. I believe the EZ SWB is the white bike on the first page.

JR

[email protected] (john riley) wrote in message
news:<[email protected]>...
> According to BROL STP there were a couple of Easy Racers/Sun prototypes at the Portland races last
> weekend. I am wondering if anyone saw them and got pics.
>
> In any case, what are the wheel sizes on the SWB?
>
> johnriley1 (at) rogers.com

Rumor has it Zach Kaplan was visiting Bigha while in Oregon. Has anyone heard from him since?

[email protected] (Lawrence Turner) wrote in message
news:<[email protected]>...
> [email protected] (john riley) wrote in message
> news:<[email protected]>...
> > According to BROL STP there were a couple of Easy Racers/Sun prototypes at the Portland races
> > last weekend. I am wondering if anyone saw them and got pics.
> >
> > In any case, what are the wheel sizes on the SWB?
> >
> > johnriley1 (at) rogers.com
>
> Rumor has it Zach Kaplan was visiting Bigha while in Oregon. Has anyone heard from him since?

Zach was making a big loop through here. He rode in the races at PIR (and won the drag races, thank
you), test rode Bill Stites's Chameleon trike, and I think he was visiting BigHa on his way south.

Give the poor guy a break- it's taken me a week to put together the race results and I have a 15
minute drive to the racetrack. Zach's 700 miles from home.

Jeff