portugal

in 564827 20080225 021328 "[email protected]" <[email protected]> wrote:
>Portugal is an amazing country to visit. I think that in the States it
>is a little underrated, or at least not well known. But I think it is
>one of the most beautiful countries in the world. I found this page
>with some good information for anyone interested.
>
>http://www.portuguesetravel.blogspot.com

I'd go along with that. I've never been there but for about the last 10 years
I've watched cycle racing there on RTPi and there is fantastic scenery and the
towns look clean, modern and busy.

Donald Munro a écrit profondement:

| Ted van de Weteringe wrote:
| > I don't know. The podium girls aren't quite up to spec:
| > http://www.cyclingnews.com/photos.php?id=/photos/2008/feb08/algarve08/algarve085/5516
|
| Its about time UCI or ASO published a proper standardised spec for podium
| girls complete with minimum, maximum and recommended measurements and the
| maximum amounts of clothing they are allowed to wear.

You should first insist that specifications are drawn up for the UCI
President so you don't get burdened with another Obese Piece of ****
Like this

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jnLL5uiOJYg

--
Davey
-

Here I sit behind the crumbling walls of an old mission in South
Texas, patiently waiting for General Houston to send reinforcements.