Poser bike?

Tdwfl

Guest
I've been mountain biking a few times and the last two times I went I even managed to avoid falling
down so I bought a bike. It's a 2001 Cannondale Raven
800. It looks cool but I get the feeling it's more looks than substance. It's never been ridden and
I got it for a good price so I'll be happy either way. I like the Specialized S-Works bike but
there's no way I'm going to spend that kind of money now (or maybe ever) on a mountain bike.

tim

In article <[email protected]>, TDWFL <[email protected]> wrote:
>I've been mountain biking a few times and the last two times I went I even managed to avoid
>falling down

That means you're not trying hard enough. :)

> so I bought a bike. It's a 2001 Cannondale Raven
>800. It looks cool but I get the feeling it's more looks than substance. It's never been ridden and
> I got it for a good price so I'll be happy either way.

Sounds like a great deal, and taking an unridden bike out into the world is like a public service!

--Paul