poser cyclists

Discussion in 'Cycling Equipment' started by frenchcycling, Aug 8, 2005.

1. 3_days

3_days New Member

Usually just about even with the ears ... leave a little in the back of the neck, and stop short of the eyebrows ... but the rest is history ...

Ever see the first Deuce Bigalow???

2. capwater

capwater New Member

Forearms stay a bit hairy. Again coming from a bodybuilding background shaving is a natural for me since the goal is to show off muscle definition. Doesn't take much time in the shower and avoids me from being mistaken for an ape. Ever try putting suntan lotion on a hairy chest?

3. kaikane

kaikane New Member

ummm....i guess what i'm asking is.....ummm...how far up the leg does one shave? (geez, this is embarrassing) :eek:

4. camhabib

camhabib New Member

Just do whatever makes you feel comfortable. There is no set law, just stop or start where you feel its appropriate.

5. capwater

capwater New Member

All the way, mate! Even the forest around the giant sequoia needs some thinning every once in awhile. Shaving your rump is your own call......

6. kaikane

kaikane New Member

:eek:
    thanks for the info but i think i'll wait until i get to the point where i get a free massage after every ride. cheers!

7. vchu7105

vchu7105 New Member

LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL

8. solelife

solelife New Member

The bottom line is...if you are passionate about riding, then f*** it. Whether you are a poser, poseur, whatever, life is too damn short to think about that stuff. If you (no one if particular) have time looking at someone as you are riding, then I challenge your heart. We all start somewhere...

9. Durangodave

Durangodave New Member

Really??? Stick with it a little longer.... you'll discover suffering. I have SUFFERED on the bike. (Not to compare it to suffering in the hospital, etc.) And it took a lot longer than a few hours to get that way.

I actually think its cool that cycling has enough status that ANYONE would even want to "look the part."

10. capwater

capwater New Member

If you haven't "suffered" you haven't experienced the joy of biking. Going out for 5 plus hours on a fast group ride is totally rewarding, but you know you've done some hard work too.

11. spacefuzz

spacefuzz New Member

I make sure to leave a "furkini". combined with a solid tan line it makes for a great look.

12. NSM3

NSM3 New Member

You know what they say?......If you want the house to look bigger.....Cut the lawn!!

13. kaikane

kaikane New Member

:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: