Posh & Becs

Steve

Guest
Seems Posh has a mtb on her Xmas wishlist this year according to the UK
press today, all the Chavs will be on bikes next summer!
Steve

Steve said:
Seems Posh has a mtb on her Xmas wishlist this year according to the UK
press today, all the Chavs will be on bikes next summer!
Steve

wot's a 'Chav' ???

"Steve" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> Seems Posh has a mtb on her Xmas wishlist this year according to the UK
> press today, all the Chavs will be on bikes next summer!
> Steve

Resplendent in their Burberry knicks, no doubt!

The aussies are a little bit behind the trend, Leyton and Bec have a new
Hummer. "It mightnt be fast but it pretty well destroys everything in its
path" said one report.

bobm

Fractal wrote:
>Leyton and Bec

That's El-Leyton! Gotta have a made-up name to be truly Chav/Bogan.

Donga

Retrograded said:
"Steve" <[email protected]> wrote in message
Seems Posh has a mtb on her Xmas wishlist this year according to the UK
> press today, all the Chavs will be on bikes next summer!
> Steve

Resplendent in their Burberry knicks, no doubt!

I'm still trying to find 'em..

I'm really disappointed that Kappa don't make cycling kit.. :(

hippy aka Chav-Spotter

Retrograded wrote:
> "Steve" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> news:[email protected]...
>
>>Seems Posh has a mtb on her Xmas wishlist this year according to the UK
>>press today, all the Chavs will be on bikes next summer!
>>Steve
>>

> Resplendent in their Burberry knicks, no doubt!

you mean tartan Burberry knicks ... and matching blue LEDs on
a sonic/rally blue coloured frame ...

;)