Bike buying advice · Public discussion

Possible Peter Sagan Super Six Purchase

Started by CoachMitch · · Last activity · 3 posts · 1,612 views

Thread details

What we know about this thread

Original section
Bike buying advice
Published
17 May 2014
Last activity
23 May 2014
Original author
CoachMitch
Posts
3
Discussion status
Public discussion
Total views
1,612
Views / 30 days
0

The navigation and discussion metadata provide context. Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Showing posts 1–3 of 3
Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Text size
  1. I have recently been approached by my LBS owner to purchase a 2013 Cannondale Peter Sagan Super Six (all green). I think this bike is 1 of only 100 produced (or something like that) I am not really into all of the bling but I am into good deals. I don't want the bike as a collectible. I will ride this bike a ton. This bike is way above my riding ability, however, I can grow into it. I am currently riding a 2013 Rabobank Giant TCR (also bought for a great deal from the same owner.....I get his hand me downs) I think this bike was around $10,000 when they offered it . I can pick the bike up for aroun $5700. I have a buyer for the Rabobank at $2800. I was in the market for a set of carbon wheels so I was prepared to spend a couple grand on those. The Cannondale already has carbon wheels on it as well as a ton of additional upgrades. SOOOOOOOOO....... what do you think. Is this a good deal? Is this a good bike for that kind of coin? Looking for some honest advice about the bike. Thanks.

  2. I am of the opinion that most of riding enthusiasts/sport riders can not push a pro race bike to it's limits. Who cares. If owning this bike will give you a good vibe while riding, buy it. It sounds like you have the finances for it. Why not?

  3. Ditto on above post. Ride it like you stole!

Active in the last 60 minutes

Active in this thread

0 users · 0 guests ·0 bots ·0 total

No signed-in users are active right now.

No known search crawlers active right now.