Possibly a New World Record

Discussion in 'UK and Europe' started by Richard Bates, Jan 31, 2004.

  1. The shortest time between trying on a newly purchaed Buff and
    subsequently not being able to find it: Approx 1 day.

    Can anybody beat this?

    Love and annoyance from Rich x

    --
    I remember when the internet was only in black & white. It only had a few pages but at least they
    all worked. Email: Put only the word "richard" before the @ sign.

    Tags:

  2. Peter B

    Peter B Guest

    "Richard Bates" <[email protected]> wrote in
    message news:[email protected]...
    > The shortest time between trying on a newly purchaed Buff and subsequently not being able to find
    > it: Approx 1 day.

    It's in the Fourth Dimension with all the missing socks.
    --
    Regards, Pete

  3. Tony Raven

    Tony Raven Guest

    Peter B wrote:
    > "Richard Bates" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    > news:[email protected]...
    >> The shortest time between trying on a newly purchaed Buff and subsequently not being able to find
    >> it: Approx 1 day.
    >
    > It's in the Fourth Dimension with all the missing socks.

    In which case check http://www.lonelysocks.co.uk to see if its gone there.

    Tony

  4. Ian Smith

    Ian Smith Guest

    On Sat, 31 Jan 2004 18:58:13 +0000,
    Richard Bates <[email protected]> wrote:

    > The shortest time between trying on a newly purchaed Buff and subsequently not being able to find
    > it: Approx 1 day.
    >
    > Can anybody beat this?

    Well, I haven't bought one, and I can't find it.

    regards, Ian SMith
    --
    |\ /| no .sig
    |o o|

  5. Pkhoo

    Pkhoo Guest

    I found a woolly hat this morning, on the way to the shops to buy a litre of milk, some bread and a
    Sunday newspaper. Not quite a buff but it's washed up nicely. Peter