Possibly a New World Record

Richard Bates

Guest
The shortest time between trying on a newly purchaed Buff and
subsequently not being able to find it: Approx 1 day.

Can anybody beat this?

Love and annoyance from Rich x

--
I remember when the internet was only in black & white. It only had a few pages but at least they
all worked. Email: Put only the word "richard" before the @ sign.

"Richard Bates" <[email protected]> wrote in
message news:[email protected]...
> The shortest time between trying on a newly purchaed Buff and subsequently not being able to find
> it: Approx 1 day.

It's in the Fourth Dimension with all the missing socks.
--
Regards, Pete

On Sat, 31 Jan 2004 18:58:13 +0000,
Richard Bates <[email protected]> wrote:

> The shortest time between trying on a newly purchaed Buff and subsequently not being able to find
> it: Approx 1 day.
>
> Can anybody beat this?

Well, I haven't bought one, and I can't find it.

regards, Ian SMith
--
|\ /| no .sig
|o o|

I found a woolly hat this morning, on the way to the shops to buy a litre of milk, some bread and a
Sunday newspaper. Not quite a buff but it's washed up nicely. Peter