Possibly not entirely OT: Cows with guns

In article <eMBRb.165874$I06.1636946@attbi_s01>, "Rick & Cyndi"
<[email protected]> wrote:

> "Michel Boucher" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> news:[email protected]...
> : Those of you without a sense of humour, please abstain:
> :
> : http://www.shagrat.net/Html/cows.htm
> :
> : --
> :
> : "I'm the master of low expectations."
> :
> : GWB, aboard Air Force One, 04Jun2003
> ============
>
> Very cute. Now, however, I'll be humming ..."cow well hung... cows with guns..." LOL

Maybe I'm just too picky, but it really bothered me that they kept referring to "him" over and over,
but they put an udder and teats on him.

:)

--
Dan Abel Sonoma State University AIS [email protected]

"Dan Abel" <& Cyndi" wrote in message
: : > : http://www.shagrat.net/Html/cows.htm
: > :
<snip>: >
: > Very cute. Now, however, I'll be humming ..."cow well
hung...
: > cows with guns..." LOL
:
:
: Maybe I'm just too picky, but it really bothered me that they
kept
: referring to "him" over and over, but they put an udder and
teats on him.
: :)
:
: --
: Dan Abel
=========

Maybe it was a cross-dressing or Transvestite cow... ?

Cyndi <Remove a "b" to reply

On Tue, 27 Jan 2004 16:04:52 -0800, [email protected] (Dan
Abel) wrote:

> Maybe I'm just too picky, but it really bothered me that they kept referring to "him" over and
> over, but they put an udder and teats on him.
>

> :)

LOL! They were... "cows well hung". I guess the cartoon was PG 13.

It's easy to change words from "he" to "she", so we should blame the cartoonist - not the
song writer.

If you saw the credits, the song was written in 1996, the animation was done in 2003.

On a slightly different note, this song got a fair bit if play on one of the radio stations down
here in 1997, so much so that it came in number 28 on the "Hottest 100" songs for the year. For the
whole list, see http://www.abc.net.au/triplej/hottest100/history/1997.htm

It really is a great song.

> > Insanely funny! Back up to the main page - http://www.shagrag.net for some other goodies.
> >
> > Suzan
>
> That would be shagrat, not shagrag.

Ooops, my fingers are faster than my brain some dayz. Thanks for the correction.

Suzan