post-2004 supplements

Discussion in 'General Fitness' started by Karnov, Sep 16, 2005.

  1. Karnov

    Karnov Guest

    Does anyone have any direct experience using effective supplements that are
    legally available now? It's so hard to tell with all the bullshit out there. I
    used to use 1-AD and it definitely worked (went from 1RM D/L of 545 to 585);
    just wondering if anything else out there now is effective.

    Karnov

    Tags:

  2. "Karnov" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]
    > Does anyone have any direct experience using effective supplements that

    are
    > legally available now? It's so hard to tell with all the bullshit out

    there. I
    > used to use 1-AD and it definitely worked (went from 1RM D/L of 545 to

    585);
    > just wondering if anything else out there now is effective.
    >
    > Karnov

    WOW, you increased your DL 7%?!?! How long did you have to take it to see
    those kind of gains? To spend $60/month is a waste. Get some sugar pills
    and the placebo effect could match that (not to mention just proper diet,
    exercise and rest).

  3. John

    John Guest

    "Karnov" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]
    > Does anyone have any direct experience using effective supplements that

    are
    > legally available now? It's so hard to tell with all the bullshit out

    there. I
    > used to use 1-AD and it definitely worked (went from 1RM D/L of 545 to

    585);
    > just wondering if anything else out there now is effective.

    Anabolic Xtreme has recently discontinued Superdrol, but you can still find
    retailers selling it. Use it stand alone or stacked with Phera-Plex. Of
    course, you'll need to know how to cycle this, and the other supps to take,
    or you'll hurt yourself.

    I'm about to start a 3 week SD cycle, followed with 4 weeks PCT. Then come
    February, I'm going to run a 6 week PP/SD stack, followed by 6 weeks PCT.

    People are claiming an average gain of 12 - 15#, with a point or two drop in
    BF, on a 3 week SD cycle. PP is still new, so complete logs haven't started
    appearing.

    Now the flames start for not being "natural".....