Post-Christmas weighin...

P

Paul & Suzie Be

Well, after 2 weeks off the diet for Christmas, I went to weighin last week with more than a
touch of nerves when it came to standing on the scales... but I found the damage wasn't too bad,
2.5lbs on...

Could have been much worse, the lady that does the tea & coffees had put on 12 pounds! What did she
have - the WHOLE turkey? <lol!>

So this week I majorly cut back on what I ate, tried drinking much more water, but then got
prescribed a course of anti-biotics... "oh dear", says the class leader, "not good, you put on
weight with anti-biotics..."

So last night at weighin I slouched onto the scales, and peered at the screen with one eye whilst
holding my breath... and I've lost 3.5lbs!! Thats Christmas plus re-inforcements!!

So, thats 11lbs in total, still got a long long way to go, but every pound off should now
hopefully stay off!

Suzie B
--
"From the internet connection under the pier"
Southend, UK
--
Please remove NOSPAM when emailing me!
http://community.webshots.com/user/suziekga

Excellent work, Suzie! That deserves some cannon-fire!

--
Wendy http://griffinsflight.com/Quilting/quilt1.htm de-fang email address to reply

"Paul & Suzie Beckwith" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> Well, after 2 weeks off the diet for Christmas, I went to weighin last week with more than a
> touch of nerves when it came to standing on the scales... but I found the damage wasn't too bad,
> 2.5lbs on...
>
> Could have been much worse, the lady that does the tea & coffees had put on 12 pounds! What did
> she have - the WHOLE turkey? <lol!>
>
> So this week I majorly cut back on what I ate, tried drinking much more water, but then got
> prescribed a course of anti-biotics... "oh dear", says the class leader, "not good, you put on
> weight with anti-biotics..."
>
> So last night at weighin I slouched onto the scales, and peered at the screen with one eye whilst
> holding my breath... and I've lost 3.5lbs!! Thats Christmas plus re-inforcements!!
>
> So, thats 11lbs in total, still got a long long way to go, but every pound off should now
> hopefully stay off!
>
> Suzie B
> --
> "From the internet connection under the pier" Southend, UK
> --
> Please remove NOSPAM when emailing me! http://community.webshots.com/user/suziekga

Well done Suzie :) I usually gain (or at least don't lose) when on antibiotics - so I do know what
she meant. Which makes the loss even more impressive, and even more so for removing that Christmas
gain in one fell swoop - you go girl!

--
krys

UK 157/135.2/126 Started March 1st 2001 GOAL August 16th 2001 struggling now......but
making progress.

> Well, after 2 weeks off the diet for Christmas, I went to weighin last week with more than a
> touch of nerves when it came to standing on the scales... but I found the damage wasn't too bad,
> 2.5lbs on...
>
> Could have been much worse, the lady that does the tea & coffees had put on 12 pounds! What did
>
> So this week I majorly cut back on what I ate, tried drinking much more water, but then got
> prescribed a course of anti-biotics... "oh dear", says the class leader, "not good, you put on
>
> So last night at weighin I slouched onto the scales, and peered at the screen with one eye whilst
> holding my breath... and I've lost 3.5lbs!! Thats Christmas plus re-inforcements!!
>
> So, thats 11lbs in total, still got a long long way to go, but every pound off should now
> hopefully stay off!
>
> Suzie B
> --

Yeah, Suzie! Good for you.

--
Donna in Idaho! Project Linus Boise/SW Idaho Coordinator Website: http://donnakwilts.tripod.com/ The
ultimate inspiration is the deadline!

Remove ".remove.invalid" to reply

> 2.5lbs on...
>
>
>
>
> hopefully stay off!
>
> Suzie B
> --
> --
> Please remove NOSPAM when emailing me! http://community.webshots.com/user/suziekga

Suzie:

Wonderful news!! Losing everything that you put on since Christmas even though you were on
antibiotics. (I didn't know that they cause you to gain weight.) Congratulations!!

Connie

Paul & Suzie Beckwith wrote:
> 2.5lbs on...
>
>
>
>
> hopefully stay off!
>
> Suzie B
> --
> --

--

Cheers,

Connie Walsh

241.5/208.5/155 RAFL 210.5/208.5/198.5

>
> 2.5lbs on...
>
>
>
>
> hopefully stay off!

Well done! I'm hoping for maintenance over gain this week...

--

Lady Catherine, Wardrobe Mistress of the Chocolate Buttons http://www.diceyhome.free-online.co.uk
Click on Kate's Pages and explore!

Oh good for you. that will be gone in no time.

> 2.5lbs on...
>
>
>
>
> hopefully stay off!
>
> Suzie B
> --
> --

Sounds like nothing got in the "weigh" of your weightloss. Congrats

On Wed, 14 Jan 2004 14:28:02 GMT, [email protected] (Paul & Suzie Beckwith) wrote:

>Well, after 2 weeks off the diet for Christmas, I went to weighin last week with more than a
>touch of nerves when it came to standing on the scales... but I found the damage wasn't too bad,
>2.5lbs on...
>
>Could have been much worse, the lady that does the tea & coffees had put on 12 pounds! What did she
>have - the WHOLE turkey? <lol!>
>
>So this week I majorly cut back on what I ate, tried drinking much more water, but then got
>prescribed a course of anti-biotics... "oh dear", says the class leader, "not good, you put on
>weight with anti-biotics..."
>
>So last night at weighin I slouched onto the scales, and peered at the screen with one eye whilst
>holding my breath... and I've lost 3.5lbs!! Thats Christmas plus re-inforcements!!
>
>So, thats 11lbs in total, still got a long long way to go, but every pound off should now hopefully
>stay off!
>
>Suzie B
>--
>"From the internet connection under the pier" Southend, UK

Sorry about the gain, Suzie, but that's the holidays for you! Now back to being OP ;-D Elaine K

>Well, after 2 weeks off the diet for Christmas, I went to weighin last week with more than a
>touch of nerves when it came to standing on the scales... but I found the damage wasn't too bad,
>2.5lbs on...
>
>Could have been much worse, the lady that does the tea & coffees had put on 12 pounds! What did she
>have - the WHOLE turkey? <lol!>
>
>So this week I majorly cut back on what I ate, tried drinking much more water, but then got
>prescribed a course of anti-biotics... "oh dear", says the class leader, "not good, you put on
>weight with anti-biotics..."
>
>So last night at weighin I slouched onto the scales, and peered at the screen with one eye whilst
>holding my breath... and I've lost 3.5lbs!! Thats Christmas plus re-inforcements!!
>
>So, thats 11lbs in total, still got a long long way to go, but every pound off should now hopefully
>stay off!
>
>Suzie B
>--
>"From the internet connection under the pier" Southend, UK
>--
>Please remove NOSPAM when emailing me! http://community.webshots.com/user/suziekga

Great job on losing the christmas add on.

> 2.5lbs on...
>
>
>
>
> hopefully stay off!
>
> Suzie B
> --
> --

Great loss Suzie!
--
Brenda
209/178/150 RafL goal 165

> 2.5lbs on...
>
>
>
>
> hopefully stay off!
>
> Suzie B
> --
> --

that is wonderful, some medications do cause some people to gain, you are
one of the lucky ones, good for you, Lee
Paul & Suzie Beckwith <[email protected]> wrote in message
> 2.5lbs on...
>
>
>
>
> hopefully stay off!
>
> Suzie B
> --
> --

Hi, Suzie, I enjoyed reading your post. Nice loss!
--
Take Care Catherine
154/135.8/136 Lifetime 6/99 Next personal goal 133.2

> 2.5lbs on...
>
>
>
>
> hopefully stay off!
>
> Suzie B
> --
> --

Hi Suzie... not too shabby girl... you've officially lost a pound since Christmas, right?
That's great!

--

~Kristin O~
272/240.8/172

> 2.5lbs on...
>
>
>
>
> hopefully stay off!
>
> Suzie B
> --
> --