Post-Christmas weighin...

Paul & Suzie Be

Guest
Well, after 2 weeks off the diet for Christmas, I went to weighin last week with more than a
touch of nerves when it came to standing on the scales... but I found the damage wasn't too bad,
2.5lbs on...

Could have been much worse, the lady that does the tea & coffees had put on 12 pounds! What did she
have - the WHOLE turkey? <lol!>

So this week I majorly cut back on what I ate, tried drinking much more water, but then got
prescribed a course of anti-biotics... "oh dear", says the class leader, "not good, you put on
weight with anti-biotics..."

So last night at weighin I slouched onto the scales, and peered at the screen with one eye whilst
holding my breath... and I've lost 3.5lbs!! Thats Christmas plus re-inforcements!!

So, thats 11lbs in total, still got a long long way to go, but every pound off should now
hopefully stay off!

Suzie B
--
"From the internet connection under the pier"
Southend, UK

Excellent work, Suzie! That deserves some cannon-fire!

--
Wendy http://griffinsflight.com/Quilting/quilt1.htm de-fang email address to reply

"Paul & Suzie Beckwith" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> Well, after 2 weeks off the diet for Christmas, I went to weighin last week with more than a
> touch of nerves when it came to standing on the scales... but I found the damage wasn't too bad,
> 2.5lbs on...
>
> Could have been much worse, the lady that does the tea & coffees had put on 12 pounds! What did
> she have - the WHOLE turkey? <lol!>
>
> So this week I majorly cut back on what I ate, tried drinking much more water, but then got
> prescribed a course of anti-biotics... "oh dear", says the class leader, "not good, you put on
> weight with anti-biotics..."
>
> So last night at weighin I slouched onto the scales, and peered at the screen with one eye whilst
> holding my breath... and I've lost 3.5lbs!! Thats Christmas plus re-inforcements!!
>
> So, thats 11lbs in total, still got a long long way to go, but every pound off should now
> hopefully stay off!
>
> Suzie B
> --
> "From the internet connection under the pier" Southend, UK
> --
> Please remove NOSPAM when emailing me! http://community.webshots.com/user/suziekga

Well done Suzie :) I usually gain (or at least don't lose) when on antibiotics - so I do know what
she meant. Which makes the loss even more impressive, and even more so for removing that Christmas
gain in one fell swoop - you go girl!

--
krys

UK 157/135.2/126 Started March 1st 2001 GOAL August 16th 2001 struggling now......but
making progress.

"Paul & Suzie Beckwith" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> Well, after 2 weeks off the diet for Christmas, I went to weighin last week with more than a
> touch of nerves when it came to standing on the scales... but I found the damage wasn't too bad,
> 2.5lbs on...
>
> Could have been much worse, the lady that does the tea & coffees had put on 12 pounds! What did
> she have - the WHOLE turkey? <lol!>
>
> So this week I majorly cut back on what I ate, tried drinking much more water, but then got
> prescribed a course of anti-biotics... "oh dear", says the class leader, "not good, you put on
> weight with anti-biotics..."
>
> So last night at weighin I slouched onto the scales, and peered at the screen with one eye whilst
> holding my breath... and I've lost 3.5lbs!! Thats Christmas plus re-inforcements!!
>
> So, thats 11lbs in total, still got a long long way to go, but every pound off should now
> hopefully stay off!
>
> Suzie B
> --
> "From the internet connection under the pier" Southend, UK

Yeah, Suzie! Good for you.

--
Donna in Idaho! Project Linus Boise/SW Idaho Coordinator Website: http://donnakwilts.tripod.com/ The
ultimate inspiration is the deadline!

Remove ".remove.invalid" to reply

"Paul & Suzie Beckwith" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> Well, after 2 weeks off the diet for Christmas, I went to weighin last week with more than a
> touch of nerves when it came to standing on the scales... but I found the damage wasn't too bad,
> 2.5lbs on...
>
> Could have been much worse, the lady that does the tea & coffees had put on 12 pounds! What did
> she have - the WHOLE turkey? <lol!>
>
> So this week I majorly cut back on what I ate, tried drinking much more water, but then got
> prescribed a course of anti-biotics... "oh dear", says the class leader, "not good, you put on
> weight with anti-biotics..."
>
> So last night at weighin I slouched onto the scales, and peered at the screen with one eye whilst
> holding my breath... and I've lost 3.5lbs!! Thats Christmas plus re-inforcements!!
>
> So, thats 11lbs in total, still got a long long way to go, but every pound off should now
> hopefully stay off!
>
> Suzie B
> --
> "From the internet connection under the pier" Southend, UK
> --
> Please remove NOSPAM when emailing me! http://community.webshots.com/user/suziekga

Suzie:

Wonderful news!! Losing everything that you put on since Christmas even though you were on
antibiotics. (I didn't know that they cause you to gain weight.) Congratulations!!

Connie

Paul & Suzie Beckwith wrote:
> Well, after 2 weeks off the diet for Christmas, I went to weighin last week with more than a
> touch of nerves when it came to standing on the scales... but I found the damage wasn't too bad,
> 2.5lbs on...
>
> Could have been much worse, the lady that does the tea & coffees had put on 12 pounds! What did
> she have - the WHOLE turkey? <lol!>
>
> So this week I majorly cut back on what I ate, tried drinking much more water, but then got
> prescribed a course of anti-biotics... "oh dear", says the class leader, "not good, you put on
> weight with anti-biotics..."
>
> So last night at weighin I slouched onto the scales, and peered at the screen with one eye whilst
> holding my breath... and I've lost 3.5lbs!! Thats Christmas plus re-inforcements!!
>
> So, thats 11lbs in total, still got a long long way to go, but every pound off should now
> hopefully stay off!
>
> Suzie B
> --
> "From the internet connection under the pier" Southend, UK
> --
> Please remove NOSPAM when emailing me! http://community.webshots.com/user/suziekga

--

Cheers,

Connie Walsh

241.5/208.5/155 RAFL 210.5/208.5/198.5

Paul & Suzie Beckwith wrote:

> Well, after 2 weeks off the diet for Christmas, I went to weighin last week with more than a
> touch of nerves when it came to standing on the scales... but I found the damage wasn't too bad,
> 2.5lbs on...
>
> Could have been much worse, the lady that does the tea & coffees had put on 12 pounds! What did
> she have - the WHOLE turkey? <lol!>
>
> So this week I majorly cut back on what I ate, tried drinking much more water, but then got
> prescribed a course of anti-biotics... "oh dear", says the class leader, "not good, you put on
> weight with anti-biotics..."
>
> So last night at weighin I slouched onto the scales, and peered at the screen with one eye whilst
> holding my breath... and I've lost 3.5lbs!! Thats Christmas plus re-inforcements!!
>
> So, thats 11lbs in total, still got a long long way to go, but every pound off should now
> hopefully stay off!

Well done! I'm hoping for maintenance over gain this week...

Click on Kate's Pages and explore!

Oh good for you. that will be gone in no time.

"Paul & Suzie Beckwith" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> Well, after 2 weeks off the diet for Christmas, I went to weighin last week with more than a
> touch of nerves when it came to standing on the scales... but I found the damage wasn't too bad,
> 2.5lbs on...
>
> Could have been much worse, the lady that does the tea & coffees had put on 12 pounds! What did
> she have - the WHOLE turkey? <lol!>
>
> So this week I majorly cut back on what I ate, tried drinking much more water, but then got
> prescribed a course of anti-biotics... "oh dear", says the class leader, "not good, you put on
> weight with anti-biotics..."
>
> So last night at weighin I slouched onto the scales, and peered at the screen with one eye whilst
> holding my breath... and I've lost 3.5lbs!! Thats Christmas plus re-inforcements!!
>
> So, thats 11lbs in total, still got a long long way to go, but every pound off should now
> hopefully stay off!
>
> Suzie B
> --
> "From the internet connection under the pier" Southend, UK
> --
> Please remove NOSPAM when emailing me! http://community.webshots.com/user/suziekga

Sounds like nothing got in the "weigh" of your weightloss. Congrats

On Wed, 14 Jan 2004 14:28:02 GMT, [email protected] (Paul & Suzie Beckwith) wrote:

>Well, after 2 weeks off the diet for Christmas, I went to weighin last week with more than a
>touch of nerves when it came to standing on the scales... but I found the damage wasn't too bad,
>2.5lbs on...
>
>Could have been much worse, the lady that does the tea & coffees had put on 12 pounds! What did she
>have - the WHOLE turkey? <lol!>
>
>So this week I majorly cut back on what I ate, tried drinking much more water, but then got
>prescribed a course of anti-biotics... "oh dear", says the class leader, "not good, you put on
>weight with anti-biotics..."
>
>So last night at weighin I slouched onto the scales, and peered at the screen with one eye whilst
>holding my breath... and I've lost 3.5lbs!! Thats Christmas plus re-inforcements!!
>
>So, thats 11lbs in total, still got a long long way to go, but every pound off should now hopefully
>stay off!
>
>Suzie B
>--
>"From the internet connection under the pier" Southend, UK

Sorry about the gain, Suzie, but that's the holidays for you! Now back to being OP ;-D Elaine K

Paul & Suzie Beckwith wrote:

>Well, after 2 weeks off the diet for Christmas, I went to weighin last week with more than a
>touch of nerves when it came to standing on the scales... but I found the damage wasn't too bad,
>2.5lbs on...
>
>Could have been much worse, the lady that does the tea & coffees had put on 12 pounds! What did she
>have - the WHOLE turkey? <lol!>
>
>So this week I majorly cut back on what I ate, tried drinking much more water, but then got
>prescribed a course of anti-biotics... "oh dear", says the class leader, "not good, you put on
>weight with anti-biotics..."
>
>So last night at weighin I slouched onto the scales, and peered at the screen with one eye whilst
>holding my breath... and I've lost 3.5lbs!! Thats Christmas plus re-inforcements!!
>
>So, thats 11lbs in total, still got a long long way to go, but every pound off should now hopefully
>stay off!
>
>Suzie B
>--
>"From the internet connection under the pier" Southend, UK
>--
>Please remove NOSPAM when emailing me! http://community.webshots.com/user/suziekga

Great job on losing the christmas add on.

"Paul & Suzie Beckwith" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> Well, after 2 weeks off the diet for Christmas, I went to weighin last week with more than a
> touch of nerves when it came to standing on the scales... but I found the damage wasn't too bad,
> 2.5lbs on...
>
> Could have been much worse, the lady that does the tea & coffees had put on 12 pounds! What did
> she have - the WHOLE turkey? <lol!>
>
> So this week I majorly cut back on what I ate, tried drinking much more water, but then got
> prescribed a course of anti-biotics... "oh dear", says the class leader, "not good, you put on
> weight with anti-biotics..."
>
> So last night at weighin I slouched onto the scales, and peered at the screen with one eye whilst
> holding my breath... and I've lost 3.5lbs!! Thats Christmas plus re-inforcements!!
>
> So, thats 11lbs in total, still got a long long way to go, but every pound off should now
> hopefully stay off!
>
> Suzie B
> --
> "From the internet connection under the pier" Southend, UK
> --
> Please remove NOSPAM when emailing me! http://community.webshots.com/user/suziekga

Great loss Suzie!
--
Brenda
209/178/150 RafL goal 165

"Paul & Suzie Beckwith" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> Well, after 2 weeks off the diet for Christmas, I went to weighin last week with more than a
> touch of nerves when it came to standing on the scales... but I found the damage wasn't too bad,
> 2.5lbs on...
>
> Could have been much worse, the lady that does the tea & coffees had put on 12 pounds! What did
> she have - the WHOLE turkey? <lol!>
>
> So this week I majorly cut back on what I ate, tried drinking much more water, but then got
> prescribed a course of anti-biotics... "oh dear", says the class leader, "not good, you put on
> weight with anti-biotics..."
>
> So last night at weighin I slouched onto the scales, and peered at the screen with one eye whilst
> holding my breath... and I've lost 3.5lbs!! Thats Christmas plus re-inforcements!!
>
> So, thats 11lbs in total, still got a long long way to go, but every pound off should now
> hopefully stay off!
>
> Suzie B
> --
> "From the internet connection under the pier" Southend, UK
> --
> Please remove NOSPAM when emailing me! http://community.webshots.com/user/suziekga

that is wonderful, some medications do cause some people to gain, you are
one of the lucky ones, good for you, Lee
Paul & Suzie Beckwith <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> Well, after 2 weeks off the diet for Christmas, I went to weighin last week with more than a
> touch of nerves when it came to standing on the scales... but I found the damage wasn't too bad,
> 2.5lbs on...
>
> Could have been much worse, the lady that does the tea & coffees had put on 12 pounds! What did
> she have - the WHOLE turkey? <lol!>
>
> So this week I majorly cut back on what I ate, tried drinking much more water, but then got
> prescribed a course of anti-biotics... "oh dear", says the class leader, "not good, you put on
> weight with anti-biotics..."
>
> So last night at weighin I slouched onto the scales, and peered at the screen with one eye whilst
> holding my breath... and I've lost 3.5lbs!! Thats Christmas plus re-inforcements!!
>
> So, thats 11lbs in total, still got a long long way to go, but every pound off should now
> hopefully stay off!
>
> Suzie B
> --
> "From the internet connection under the pier" Southend, UK
> --
> Please remove NOSPAM when emailing me! http://community.webshots.com/user/suziekga

Hi, Suzie, I enjoyed reading your post. Nice loss!
--
Take Care Catherine
154/135.8/136 Lifetime 6/99 Next personal goal 133.2

"Paul & Suzie Beckwith" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> Well, after 2 weeks off the diet for Christmas, I went to weighin last week with more than a
> touch of nerves when it came to standing on the scales... but I found the damage wasn't too bad,
> 2.5lbs on...
>
> Could have been much worse, the lady that does the tea & coffees had put on 12 pounds! What did
> she have - the WHOLE turkey? <lol!>
>
> So this week I majorly cut back on what I ate, tried drinking much more water, but then got
> prescribed a course of anti-biotics... "oh dear", says the class leader, "not good, you put on
> weight with anti-biotics..."
>
> So last night at weighin I slouched onto the scales, and peered at the screen with one eye whilst
> holding my breath... and I've lost 3.5lbs!! Thats Christmas plus re-inforcements!!
>
> So, thats 11lbs in total, still got a long long way to go, but every pound off should now
> hopefully stay off!
>
> Suzie B
> --
> "From the internet connection under the pier" Southend, UK
> --
> Please remove NOSPAM when emailing me! http://community.webshots.com/user/suziekga

Hi Suzie... not too shabby girl... you've officially lost a pound since Christmas, right?
That's great!

--

~Kristin O~
272/240.8/172