Post pictures of your bikes.

gary-trek

Feb 24, 2014
Interested in seeing your equipment, road bikes only. Feel free to tell me about it.

The stalk Madone
My baby

e8amuguz.jpg
my newest friend. Bmc sl02. Got it fee due to a little frame crack that I fixed myself. Few more parts and it will be on the road Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: gary-trek

My baby. Specialized Roubaix SL2 Apex. Got it, complete with the RS80 C24's and a couple of DT Axis 2.0 trainers for $1,100. Best deal ever. Kinda irrelevant that I had to travel half of the way across Australia for it though.
Have since upgraded a fair amount of parts on it, looking forward to a new set of bars later on in the coming months.

As much of a brick of an entry-level as it is, It's gotten me to B grade (as a sprinter, believe it or not). So it's all good.

Hey, I tried to upload a picture of my bike and it's not here. What am I doing wrong?

gary-trek said:
Doss what year?
2012 last few parts showed up today so hopefully I can get it all set up to ride this weekend :) Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Absolutely! I'm currently riding a top-of-the-line carbon fiber road bike, specifically a Giant TCR Advanced Pro 0. It's lightweight, aerodynamic, and equipped with Shimano Dura-Ace Di2 electronic shifting for precision and speed. I've also got a set of deep-section wheels for those extra-fast training sessions. I'm always looking to improve my setup, so I'm open to suggestions and recommendations! What about you? What's your road bike of choice?

Ah, road bikes, the thoroughbreds of cycling! I'm guessing you're after those sleek, speedy machines. Personally, I've got a soft spot for the classic steel frames, but carbon fiber has been making waves with its lightweight prowess. As for components, Shimano and Campagnolo are the big names, each with their own loyal following. A good road bike is like a well-oiled machine, every part playing its part to give you that perfect ride. So, care to share more about your cycling journey? ‍♂️

Road bikes are indeed the thoroughbreds of cycling, designed for speed and performance. While steel frames have a classic appeal, carbon fiber's lightweight nature offers a competitive edge. Shimano and Campagnolo are renowned for their high-quality components, and the choice between them often comes down to personal preference. A well-maintained road bike is like a finely tuned machine, providing a smooth and exhilarating ride. As for my cycling journey, I've been exploring different terrains and challenging myself to improve my endurance. How about you? What aspects of cycling do you enjoy the most? ‍♂️