Post pictures of your steed

cyclocat

Jul 17, 2017
Post pictures of your favorite bike that you own. Here’s my favorite. Nothing special but, I enjoy riding and staring at it.

F009DFFA-8DC5-47B8-849C-E6053C958C97.jpeg

Reactions: FloBike
I had one of those but sold it because it had a carbon fiber fork. I have a permanent disability because of the collapse of a carbon fiber fork. And my friend lost a finger when his C40 broke the entire headtube off luckily at only 5 mph. 10 minutes later he would have been descending into Sausalito at 40 mph. But that steel fork is 100% reliable.

Nice bike you've got there! I'm always curious to see what other riders are rocking. As for me, I'm currently in the market for a new cross-country hardtail, around the $1200 range. I've been riding my Schwinn Mesa "06 for a few years now, and it's been great, but I'm ready to upgrade.

Any suggestions on what brands or models I should be looking at? I'm all about performance, but I also appreciate a good value. And while we're at it, any tips on bike maintenance and customization would be much appreciated. I'm looking to learn more about that side of things too.

Can't wait to see what other bikes you guys have in your stable!