Post-Race Gift?

lillianmarie

Sep 26, 2014
Hi all,

This may be a silly question, but I was just curious and wanted to get some feedback from experienced cyclists. I'm dating a guy who is really into cycling and he is racing in a pretty big local event soon. I wanted to get him a little something for after the race, but nothing cheesy or over the top. Preferably something that's practical that he would actually need or want after the race as he will obviously be exhausted, hungry, thirsty, etc.

Anyone have some suggestions on what's been given to you in the past or what you might appreciate post-race?

Thanks in advance!

big kiss and good luck :)
kiss.png

Most guys would be pretty happy with a cuddle
kiss.png
in fact, most of us think about nothing more, including while we're winning a race. We're designed to be like that.

If it were me, I would just want a post-race meal in a simple restaurant. Post cycling makes me hungry and crave for yummy food. Also, I would want to eat with my girl and share that moment with her and talk about how the race went and just enjoy the company. I think your guy would be very happy with this.

If someone will read this and want advice, from my perspective, best little gift after hard race would be a warm hug, big hot kiss and ether home made nice meal or going to a restaurant. Nothing better than good food and of course good sleep after it :)

A gift card for an upscale buffet. You can have a trail of mini Snickers from the end of the race to the car but I hope he gets there first. :p

Going out to eat sounds like the perfect thing. Good food and relaxation are the kind of things people want when they are tired after something like a race.

Just a hug, kisses and proud words. Be happy with him and buck him up if it doesnt go too well. If you really want to do somethi.g cook for him afterwards.