Post your best cycling photos here!

Kakashi

Feb 3, 2018
One of the benefits of cycling is that you get to see the majesty of mother nature. Its's always hard getting up but it's well worth it, when you see the view. Taken a long time ago.
IMG_20180323_192253_819.jpg

I'm not much into scenery, I like the people picture person.

Of course our scenery around here is a dump truck ha ha!

0T8_zpsks6k65b1.jpg
081217E_zpsjqlfm8k9.jpg

Reactions: Kakashi
My wife Gina on the descent of a 21 mile climb with 5,000 ft gain on mountain roads.

IMG_7702august_zpssuheoo2r.jpg

Gina after her first 100 mile ride on her single bike. 6:40/ 100 miles. :cool:

081912B2.jpg

OK, I'm not going to lie! One of my favorite views is when we do a 44 mile ride to the beach on a hot 100+ degree day and Gina wears something to soak up the sun.

One of my favorite views, I even let her pass me once in a while. :D

DSCN2777A_zpsg06umtjr.jpg

One of my favorites. 100 mile bike ride with 10,000 ft of gain. I was at about mile 90 here and just about done with the last climb and still smiling! :D

It rained the first 15 miles at the base of Big Bear then turned out to be a pretty nice day.

Capture.JPG

This was the ride profile.

Capture1.JPG

Nice photo of the big field and large building in the background. What is your location? Is that a different country? I am in USA Southern California. :cool:

I'm from the Philippines, Metro Manila, once a month me and a bunch of friends would drive to the countryside or some province bringing along our bikes, but more often we just go to University of the Philippines campus there's a lot of open spaces there.

Reactions: Mr. Beanz
I'm from the Philippines, Metro Manila, once a month me and a bunch of friends would drive to the countryside or some province bringing along our bikes, but more often we just go to University of the Philippines campus there's a lot of open spaces there.

Cool! After I asked the question I noticed something on your t shirt in a pic that made me think it was the Philippenes. Looks cool out there, nice scenery.