Post your results here! RafL wk 2 & THTP wk 5

Discussion in 'Food and nutrition' started by Amberle3, Jan 26, 2004.

  1. Amberle3

    Amberle3 Guest

    Tags:

  2. Frood

    Frood Guest

  3. Briezee

    Briezee Guest

    Summary for Briezee:
    RafL: -0.5 to end at 183 (did not take my measurements this week)
    THTP: 6 times

    Back down the half pound I gained last week. I seem to be struggling. I think it is because my next
    four personal goals are in the next ten pounds (50 pounds down, magic number (weight where I
    stopped caring on the way up), second 10% goal, and BMI in the overweight category as opposed to
    the obese/severely obese category. I keep telling myself I can do. Now I just need to listen to
    myself. :)

    Briezee
    228/183/145 (maybe)

    "Amberle3" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]...
    > I may be out of town, but this thread will still be there when I get home! Post your results here
    > for the RafL and THTP Challenges. Or, if you prefer, email them to me at [email protected] with
    > RafL or THTP in the subject line, or use the online form located at:
    > http://www.angelfire.com/me4/travelgirl/thtp_form.htm for the TFTP
    > http://www.angelfire.com/me4/travelgirl/raflupdate_form.htm for the RafL.
    >
    > Amberle3

  4. Amberle3

    Amberle3 Guest

    Okay, so here's mine:

    RafL: Up a whopping 3 pounds from my start weight from 2 weeks ago. I blame DF for this ;) Actually
    I blame the incredible craving I had (and gave in to) for ginger snaps late last week.

    THTP: 5 times last week! Whee!

    I had a couple of interesting NSVs:

    - a health-related NSV: I have a tae-boxing tape that I try and do now and then. I've never been
    able to get all the way through it, until last week. I kept thinking "wow, this is more than
    I've been able to do before" and then before I knew it, the tape was over. Man I was sore for
    the next few days.
    - a will-power related NSV: DF and I went to Red Lobster Sunday, thanks to gift certificates we
    received for Christmas. I don't eat seafood, so I had the chicken (low in points) and opted for
    the baked potato (extras on the side so I could use them sparingly). DF can't eat cheese, so can't
    indulge in the delicious biscuits. I checked Dotti's site and the bicuits are 3 points each! So
    when the server brought them to the table I asked him to please just take them away. I love those
    biscuits. They're so tasty, so good, so tender, so... gone! It's far too easy to munch away
    mindlessly!

    I slacked off on my journaling, have restarted that and managed to get back on track with exercise.
    It's strange how much I miss my exercise bike when I can't use it!

    Amberle3

    --
    Amberle3
    249/220/215-minigoal/150?

    - New Year, New You Weight Loss Challenge:
    http://www.angelfire.com/me4/travelgirl/nyny.htm
    - Take Heart, Take Part Exercise Challenge:
    http://www.angelfire.com/me4/travelgirl/thtp.htm
    - Resolutions are for Losers Weight Loss Challenge:
    http://www.angelfire.com/me4/travelgirl/rafl.htm

  5. Connie Walsh

    Connie Walsh Guest

    Hi everyone:

    I had a great week!!! I did the fast track plan Wednesday, Monday, and Tuesday and on the weekend I
    did flex points. I did it this way because I was on a trip Thursday, Friday, Saturday and Sunday. I
    tried to stick to fast track on the weekend but it proved to be too difficult. I am so proud of
    myself for eating just 26 points a day, in the past I would have eaten too many to count.

    So in the end I lost 2 lbs for RAFL week 2. I can't remember the inches from last week so I'll just
    enter the new inches on the web site.

    And for THTP week 5 I exercised 4 times.

    Connie

    --

    Cheers,

    Connie Walsh

    241.5/208.5/155 RAFL 210.5/208.5/198.5

  6. Weigh to go, Wendy. Congratulations on getting rid of that .9 this week. Elaine K

    frood wrote:

    >Weigh-in: 150.1 (down .9) Exercise - 3 times

  7. Fred

    Fred Guest

    Good week. Congrats

    On Mon, 12 Jan 2004 15:15:41 GMT, "frood" <[email protected]> wrote:

    >Weigh-in: 150.1 (down .9) Exercise - 3 times

  8. You're making excellent progress.

    Prairie Roots

    On Mon, 12 Jan 2004 15:15:41 GMT, "frood" <[email protected]> wrote:

    >Weigh-in: 150.1 (down .9) Exercise - 3 times

  9. <!DOCTYPE html PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD HTML 4.01 Transitional//EN">
    <head>
    <title></title>
    </head>
    Congratulations for getting rid of the gain and hopefully this will be
    a week that the whoosh fairy will visit you!<br>
    Elaine K<br>
    briezee wrote:<br>
    cite="[email protected]">
    <pre wrap="">Summary for Briezee:
    RafL: -0.5 to end at 183 (did not take my measurements this week)
    THTP: 6 times

    Back down the half pound I gained last week. I seem to be struggling. I think it is because my next
    four personal goals are in the next ten pounds (50 pounds down, magic number (weight where I
    stopped caring on the way up), second 10% goal, and BMI in the overweight category as opposed to
    the obese/severely obese category. I keep telling myself I can do. Now I just need to listen to
    myself. :)

    Briezee
    228/183/145 (maybe)

    "Amberle3" <a class="moz-txt-link-rfc2396E"
    href="mailto:[email protected]"><[email protected]></a> wrote in message <a class="moz-txt-link-
    freetext" href="news:[email protected]">news:2ed5001ml0gelpdfh1q06hrre446j-
    thread will still be there when I get home! Post your results here for the RafL and THTP Challenges.
    Or, if you prefer, email them to me at <a class="moz-txt-link-abbreviated"
    href="mailto:[email protected]">[email protected]</a> with RafL or THTP in the subject line, or
    use the online form located at: <a class="moz-txt-link-freetext" href="http://www.angelfire.com/me4-
    /travelgirl/thtp_form.htm">http://www.angelfire.com/me4/travelgirl/thtp_form.htm</a> for the TFTP <a
    class="moz-txt-link-freetext" href="http://www.angelfire.com/me4/travelgirl/raflupdate_form.htm">ht-
    tp://www.angelfire.com/me4/travelgirl/raflupdate_form.htm</a> for the RafL.

  10. Down 1/2 lb when you're struggling is excellent. I know what you mean about the hurdles of personal
    goals. I got past mine with relative ease, and now that I have, I seem to be resting on my laurels
    or something. Boy it seems there's something new comin' at ya at every turn.

    Congratulations on the great work this week. You can do this next bit.

    Prairie Roots

    On Wed, 14 Jan 2004 02:22:18 GMT, "briezee" <[email protected]> wrote:

    >Summary for Briezee: RafL: -0.5 to end at 183 (did not take my measurements this week)
    >THTP: 6 times
    >
    >Back down the half pound I gained last week. I seem to be struggling. I think it is because my next
    >four personal goals are in the next ten pounds (50 pounds down, magic number (weight where I
    >stopped caring on the way up), second 10% goal, and BMI in the overweight category as opposed to
    >the obese/severely obese category. I keep telling myself I can do. Now I just need to listen to
    >myself. :)
    >
    >Briezee
    >228/183/145 (maybe)
    >

    >"Amberle3" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    >news:[email protected]...
    >> I may be out of town, but this thread will still be there when I get home! Post your results here
    >> for the RafL and THTP Challenges. Or, if you prefer, email them to me at [email protected] with
    >> RafL or THTP in the subject line, or use the online form located at:
    >> http://www.angelfire.com/me4/travelgirl/thtp_form.htm for the TFTP
    >> http://www.angelfire.com/me4/travelgirl/raflupdate_form.htm for the RafL.
    >>
    >> Amberle3

  11. Good job Briezee

    "briezee" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]...
    > Summary for Briezee: RafL: -0.5 to end at 183 (did not take my measurements this week)
    > THTP: 6 times
    >
    > Back down the half pound I gained last week. I seem to be struggling. I think it is because my
    > next four personal goals are in the next ten pounds (50 pounds down, magic number (weight where I
    > stopped caring on the way
    up),
    > second 10% goal, and BMI in the overweight category as opposed to the obese/severely obese
    > category. I keep telling myself I can do. Now I just need to listen to myself. :)
    >
    > Briezee
    > 228/183/145 (maybe)
    >

    > "Amberle3" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    > news:[email protected]...
    > > I may be out of town, but this thread will still be there when I get home! Post your results
    > > here for the RafL and THTP Challenges. Or, if you prefer, email them to me at
    > > [email protected] with RafL or THTP in the subject line, or use the online form located at:
    > > http://www.angelfire.com/me4/travelgirl/thtp_form.htm for the TFTP
    > > http://www.angelfire.com/me4/travelgirl/raflupdate_form.htm for the RafL.
    > >
    > > Amberle3

  12. Fred

    Fred Guest

    1/2 pound is a half pound is 8 oz is good

    On Wed, 14 Jan 2004 02:22:18 GMT, "briezee" <[email protected]> wrote:

    >Summary for Briezee: RafL: -0.5 to end at 183 (did not take my measurements this week)
    >THTP: 6 times
    >
    >Back down the half pound I gained last week. I seem to be struggling. I think it is because my next
    >four personal goals are in the next ten pounds (50 pounds down, magic number (weight where I
    >stopped caring on the way up), second 10% goal, and BMI in the overweight category as opposed to
    >the obese/severely obese category. I keep telling myself I can do. Now I just need to listen to
    >myself. :)
    >
    >Briezee
    >228/183/145 (maybe)
    >

    >"Amberle3" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    >news:[email protected]...
    >> I may be out of town, but this thread will still be there when I get home! Post your results here
    >> for the RafL and THTP Challenges. Or, if you prefer, email them to me at [email protected] with
    >> RafL or THTP in the subject line, or use the online form located at:
    >> http://www.angelfire.com/me4/travelgirl/thtp_form.htm for the TFTP
    >> http://www.angelfire.com/me4/travelgirl/raflupdate_form.htm for the RafL.
    >>
    >> Amberle3

  13. Laura

    Laura Guest

    Good job.

    "briezee" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]...
    > Summary for Briezee: RafL: -0.5 to end at 183 (did not take my measurements this week)
    > THTP: 6 times
    >
    > Back down the half pound I gained last week. I seem to be struggling. I think it is because my
    > next four personal goals are in the next ten pounds (50 pounds down, magic number (weight where I
    > stopped caring on the way
    up),
    > second 10% goal, and BMI in the overweight category as opposed to the obese/severely obese
    > category. I keep telling myself I can do. Now I just need to listen to myself. :)
    >
    > Briezee
    > 228/183/145 (maybe)
    >

    > "Amberle3" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    > news:[email protected]...
    > > I may be out of town, but this thread will still be there when I get home! Post your results
    > > here for the RafL and THTP Challenges. Or, if you prefer, email them to me at
    > > [email protected] with RafL or THTP in the subject line, or use the online form located at:
    > > http://www.angelfire.com/me4/travelgirl/thtp_form.htm for the TFTP
    > > http://www.angelfire.com/me4/travelgirl/raflupdate_form.htm for the RafL.
    > >
    > > Amberle3

  14. Connie Walsh

    Connie Walsh Guest

    Amberle:

    Excellent NSVs!!! Getting to the end of the exercise tape must have made you very happy!! I know it
    feels good to finish any tape but to finish a difficult one must feel especially good.

    Those cheesy biscuits are devilish aren't they? Good for you for avoiding them altogether!!!

    Exercising 5 times is amazing. You are on course to a slimmer you.

    The 3 lbs will be gone in no time now that you are journalling again.

    Connie

    Amberle3 wrote:
    > Okay, so here's mine:
    >
    > RafL: Up a whopping 3 pounds from my start weight from 2 weeks ago. I blame DF for this ;)
    > Actually I blame the incredible craving I had (and gave in to) for ginger snaps late last week.
    >
    > THTP: 5 times last week! Whee!
    >
    > I had a couple of interesting NSVs:
    >
    > - a health-related NSV: I have a tae-boxing tape that I try and do now and then. I've never been
    > able to get all the way through it, until last week. I kept thinking "wow, this is more than
    > I've been able to do before" and then before I knew it, the tape was over. Man I was sore for
    > the next few days.
    > - a will-power related NSV: DF and I went to Red Lobster Sunday, thanks to gift certificates we
    > received for Christmas. I don't eat seafood, so I had the chicken (low in points) and opted for
    > the baked potato (extras on the side so I could use them sparingly). DF can't eat cheese, so
    > can't indulge in the delicious biscuits. I checked Dotti's site and the bicuits are 3 points
    > each! So when the server brought them to the table I asked him to please just take them away. I
    > love those biscuits. They're so tasty, so good, so tender, so... gone! It's far too easy to
    > munch away mindlessly!
    >
    > I slacked off on my journaling, have restarted that and managed to get back on track with
    > exercise. It's strange how much I miss my exercise bike when I can't use it!
    >
    > Amberle3
    >
    > Amberle3 wrote:
    >
    >>I may be out of town, but this thread will still be there when I get home! Post your results here
    >>for the RafL and THTP Challenges. Or, if you prefer, email them to me at [email protected] with
    >>RafL or THTP in the subject line, or use the online form located at:
    >>http://www.angelfire.com/me4/travelgirl/thtp_form.htm for the TFTP
    >>http://www.angelfire.com/me4/travelgirl/raflupdate_form.htm for the RafL.
    >>
    >>Amberle3
    >

    > --
    > Amberle3
    > 249/220/215-minigoal/150? Renewed my commitment to me 3/30/03
    >
    > - New Year, New You Weight Loss Challenge: http://www.angelfire.com/me4/travelgirl/nyny.htm
    > - Take Heart, Take Part Exercise Challenge: http://www.angelfire.com/me4/travelgirl/thtp.htm
    > - Resolutions are for Losers Weight Loss Challenge:
    > http://www.angelfire.com/me4/travelgirl/rafl.htm

    --

    Cheers,

    Connie Walsh

    241.5/210.5/155 RAFL 218/210.5/198.5

  15. Fred

    Fred Guest

    Good two pound loss - congrats on following the program or programSSSS.

    On Wed, 14 Jan 2004 12:45:04 -0500, Connie Walsh <[email protected]_primus.ca> wrote:

    >Hi everyone:
    >
    >I had a great week!!! I did the fast track plan Wednesday, Monday, and Tuesday and on the weekend I
    >did flex points. I did it this way because I was on a trip Thursday, Friday, Saturday and Sunday. I
    >tried to stick to fast track on the weekend but it proved to be too difficult. I am so proud of
    >myself for eating just 26 points a day, in the past I would have eaten too many to count.
    >
    >So in the end I lost 2 lbs for RAFL week 2. I can't remember the inches from last week so I'll just
    >enter the new inches on the web site.
    >
    >And for THTP week 5 I exercised 4 times.
    >
    >Connie

  16. Lesanne

    Lesanne Guest

    good job Briezee
    "briezee" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]...
    > Summary for Briezee: RafL: -0.5 to end at 183 (did not take my measurements this week)
    > THTP: 6 times
    >
    > Back down the half pound I gained last week. I seem to be struggling. I think it is because my
    > next four personal goals are in the next ten pounds (50 pounds down, magic number (weight where I
    > stopped caring on the way
    up),
    > second 10% goal, and BMI in the overweight category as opposed to the obese/severely obese
    > category. I keep telling myself I can do. Now I just need to listen to myself. :)
    >
    > Briezee
    > 228/183/145 (maybe)
    >

    > "Amberle3" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    > news:[email protected]...
    > > I may be out of town, but this thread will still be there when I get home! Post your results
    > > here for the RafL and THTP Challenges. Or, if you prefer, email them to me at
    > > [email protected] with RafL or THTP in the subject line, or use the online form located at:
    > > http://www.angelfire.com/me4/travelgirl/thtp_form.htm for the TFTP
    > > http://www.angelfire.com/me4/travelgirl/raflupdate_form.htm for the RafL.
    > >
    > > Amberle3

  17. Weigh to go, Connie! Congratulations on getting rid of those 2 pounds. Elaine K

    Connie Walsh wrote:

    > Hi everyone:
    >
    > I had a great week!!! I did the fast track plan Wednesday, Monday, and Tuesday and on the weekend
    > I did flex points. I did it this way because I was on a trip Thursday, Friday, Saturday and
    > Sunday. I tried to stick to fast track on the weekend but it proved to be too difficult. I am so
    > proud of myself for eating just 26 points a day, in the past I would have eaten too many to count.
    >
    > So in the end I lost 2 lbs for RAFL week 2. I can't remember the inches from last week so I'll
    > just enter the new inches on the web site.
    >
    > And for THTP week 5 I exercised 4 times.
    >
    > Connie

  18. <!DOCTYPE html PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD HTML 4.01 Transitional//EN">
    <head>
    <title></title>
    </head>
    Sorry about the gain, Amberle, but congratulations on those NSV's.<br>
    Elaine K<br>
    Amberle3 wrote:<br>
    <pre wrap="">Okay, so here's mine:

[...]

    <a class="moz-txt-link-freetext" href="http://www.angelfire.com/me4/travelgirl/nyny.htm">http://www.angelfire.com/me4/travelgirl/nyny.htm</a>
    - Take Heart, Take Part Exercise Challenge:
    <a class="moz-txt-link-freetext" href="http://www.angelfire.com/me4/travelgirl/thtp.htm">http://www.angelfire.com/me4/travelgirl/thtp.htm</a>
    - Resolutions are for Losers Weight Loss Challenge:
    <a class="moz-txt-link-freetext" href="http://www.angelfire.com/me4/travelgirl/rafl.htm">http://www.angelfire.com/me4/travelgirl/rafl.htm</a>
    </pre>