Poster of Anriette Schoeman in new RIDE Mag maak "huismoles" (trouble)

Discussion in 'The Bike Cafe' started by big_h, May 18, 2003.

1. big_h

big_h New Member

For the first time since "Scope" (only the ou toppies can still remember that far back) went out of circulation I put a poster up in our study.......and was "politely asked" by my tandem partner (when off duty she performs the task of wife) what is it was doing there. I promptly put up the Microsoft Team poster I got at the ARGUS expo, signed by Douglas Ryder, Malcolm Lange and some of the team and the sudden "cold front" was averted. Well done Ride mag on a superb edition of your mag. Your sales WILL be up and the new "American" mag will have to think about something new.

Keep those wheels spinning!!!!!!!

Big H

Tags:

2. ewep

ewep New Member

LOL, Big H, got about the same response. My wife told me that, if we had a basement, I might put it up there. But, to be honest, Anriette is a beautiful person (we met her at last years Tour D'Urban). But, with "sterrietjies" (little stars), or not, the poster will stay in the cupboard (behind the door, put up with Prestik)

3. Lazy legs

Lazy legs New Member

Where's the photo's?

4. Mampara

Mampara New Member

Lazy legs, check out the May/June issue of RIDE Mag. You can not miss it. Make sure you get the loose poster insert.

It is good they don't look like that when they are on their bikes because they would cause major accidents in the men's fields.

5. Lazy legs

Lazy legs New Member

Tx Mamapara, I'm signing off for about an hour to go to the local bookstore. I will give you my "professional" opinion later.
    c-ya