Posters I'm Not Going to Read

Discussion in 'Road Cycling' started by Tom Kunich, Dec 5, 2005.

  1. Tom Kunich

    Tom Kunich Guest

    Me
    Joe King
    Brian Lafferty
    psycholist
    mojo
    magilla gorilla

    I'm sure that I'll find others in the future. But I figure life will be
    better without the idiots on the group.

    Tags:

  2. Gary

    Gary Guest

    Although I disagree with much of what Brian says, I think he deserves
    his hearing. Oops, now you're gonna add ME to the list.

    Tom Kunich wrote:
    > Me
    > Joe King
    > Brian Lafferty
    > psycholist
    > mojo
    > magilla gorilla
    >
    > I'm sure that I'll find others in the future. But I figure life will be
    > better without the idiots on the group.

  3. B. Lafferty

    B. Lafferty Guest

    "Gary" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]
    > Although I disagree with much of what Brian says, I think he deserves his
    > hearing. Oops, now you're gonna add ME to the list.
    >
    > Tom Kunich wrote:
    >> Me
    >> Joe King
    >> Brian Lafferty
    >> psycholist
    >> mojo
    >> magilla gorilla
    >>
    >> I'm sure that I'll find others in the future. But I figure life will be
    >> better without the idiots on the group.

    ROTFL. Almost makes me want to take Kunich out of my kill file.

  4. Mad Dog

    Mad Dog Guest

    Gary says...

    >Oops, now you're gonna add ME to the list.

    Can't you read, dammit? Me was already on the list. But don't worry - I'm
    quite sure that me was me anyway.

    >Tom Kunich wrote:
    >> Me
    >> Joe King
    >> Brian Lafferty
    >> psycholist
    >> mojo
    >> magilla gorilla

    >> I'm sure that I'll find others in the future. But I figure life will be
    >> better without the idiots on the group.

    You'll only have about a couple of posts to read a day if you keep this up.

  5. psycholist

    psycholist Guest

    I'm devastated ... DEVASTATED, I tell you!

    --
    Bob C.

    "Of course it hurts. The trick is not minding that it hurts."
    T. E. Lawrence (of Arabia)
    > Me
    > Joe King
    > Brian Lafferty
    > psycholist
    > mojo
    > magilla gorilla
    >
    > I'm sure that I'll find others in the future. But I figure life will be
    > better without the idiots on the group.

  6. Howard Kveck

    Howard Kveck Guest

    In article <[email protected]>, Mad Dog <[email protected]> wrote:

    > Gary says...
    >
    > >Oops, now you're gonna add ME to the list.

    > Can't you read, dammit? Me was already on the list. But don't worry - I'm
    > quite sure that me was me anyway.

    Nah, that Me was Steve Taylor, aka "I'M NOT FAT!!!!!" Stevie. Why, Tom, why?
    And he's always been so good as your bichon frise (so to speak).

    > >Tom Kunich wrote:
    > >> Me
    > >> Joe King
    > >> Brian Lafferty
    > >> psycholist
    > >> mojo
    > >> magilla gorilla

    > >> I'm sure that I'll find others in the future. But I figure life will be
    > >> better without the idiots on the group.

    > You'll only have about a couple of posts to read a day if you keep this up.

    That list is as disappointing as Falafel Bill O'Reilly's enemys list. It's
    surprising who's missing. Of course, I always thought that it was considered to
    be really poor form to post your killfile in a group.

    --
    tanx,
    Howard

    The sheriff is near...

    remove YOUR SHOES to reply, ok?

  7. In article
    <[email protected]>,
    "Tom Kunich" <[email protected]> wrote:

    > Me
    > Joe King
    > Brian Lafferty
    > psycholist
    > mojo
    > magilla gorilla
    >
    > I'm sure that I'll find others in the future. But I figure life will be
    > better without the idiots on the group.

    Then you will miss 9/10 th's of the fun around here. Just
    going to stick around for the race discussions?

    Hey everybody, Tom is hanging out at alt.serious. Let's
    get him.

    --
    Michael Press

  8. amit

    amit Guest

    Howard Kveck wrote:

    > That list is as disappointing as Falafel Bill O'Reilly's enemys list.

    dumbass,

    i bought falafel bill's " the o'reilly factor for kids" when i saw it
    in the discount bin at the grocery store.

    i'm pretty sure it was ghost written by our own bill c.

  9. Howard Kveck

    Howard Kveck Guest

    In article <[email protected]>,
    "amit" <[email protected]> wrote:

    > Howard Kveck wrote:
    >
    > > That list is as disappointing as Falafel Bill O'Reilly's enemys list.

    > dumbass,
    >
    > i bought falafel bill's " the o'reilly factor for kids" when i saw it
    > in the discount bin at the grocery store.

    Hey, it's a damn liberal plot by damn liberals to get O'Lielly's books
    remaindered. Of course, I hope you didn't pay more than a buck for it.

    > i'm pretty sure it was ghost written by our own bill c.

    Nah, nobody could even begin to be as whacko as Falafel Bill. And I don't
    think our Bill's a whacko at all.

    ---------------------
    O'Reilly: I have guys inside the five major oil companies - my father used to
    work for one of those oil companies by the way - who have told me that in those
    meetings they looked for every way to jack up oil prices after Katrina, every
    way, when they didn't have to, but they got scared because of my reporting and
    the reporting of some others.

    Cavuto: Wait, wait wait - you're taking credit for gas prices being down?

    O'Reilly: My reporting and the reporting of some others. They got scared.
    ---------------------

    --
    tanx,
    Howard

    The poodle bites, the poodle chews it.

    remove YOUR SHOES to reply, ok?

  10. Jim Flom

    Jim Flom Guest

    > Me
    > Joe King
    > Brian Lafferty
    > psycholist
    > mojo
    > magilla gorilla
    >
    > I'm sure that I'll find others in the future. But I figure life will be
    > better without the idiots on the group.

    To the tune of Jingle Bells...
    RBR, RBR, [email protected] all the way...

    It came to me while cross country skiing today. I'm still working on the
    rest...

    JF

    --
    http://spaces.msn.com/members/flomblog/

  11. Jim Flom

    Jim Flom Guest

  12. psycholist

    psycholist Guest

    "Jim Flom" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]
    > "psycholist" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    > news:[email protected]
    >> I'm devastated ... DEVASTATED, I tell you!

    > I read you Bob.
    >
    > JF

    Thanks Jim. Just in time, too. I was heading down to the bridge to jump.
    --
    Bob C.

    "Of course it hurts. The trick is not minding that it hurts."
    T. E. Lawrence (of Arabia)

  13. psycholist