Posting for RoboChallenge

Discussion in 'Food and nutrition' started by patte, Jan 18, 2005.

  1. patte

    patte Guest

    Lost a little more this morning. Slow, but sure and steady, ya know?

    Patte
    217.7/212.0/199.0

    Tags:

  2. tia

    tia Guest

    whats a robochallenge?

    sounds kinkeh!

    -t

  3. DJ Delorie

    DJ Delorie Guest

    "tia" <[email protected]> writes:
    > whats a robochallenge?

    http://www.delorie.com/health/asdlc/

    The RoboChallenge is a program that reads this newsgroup, and notes
    the start/current/goal numbers people put in their .sigs. It uses
    those numbers to set up monthly goals and tracks your progress.

  4. tia

    tia Guest

    ah i often wondered about that. where does one go to get involved?

  5. Stefan Holm

    Stefan Holm Guest

    "tia" <[email protected]> writes:

    > whats a robochallenge?

    The automated version of the monthly weight-loss challenge for this
    group. You can find it at <http://www.delorie.com/health/asdlc/>

    --
    Stefan Holm
    289/239/170 since: 07/08/2004 monthly-goal: 6

  6. DJ Delorie

    DJ Delorie Guest

    "tia" <[email protected]> writes:
    > ah i often wondered about that. where does one go to get involved?

    Here! The Robochallenge reads *this* newsgroup, so you post your
    stats here. Just follow the instructions on the bottom of the
    Robochallenge web page.

  7. patte

    patte Guest

    Good luck to you, Amanda. I think it helps that I'm using Weight-by-Date and
    faithfully tracking my intake. I'm very conscious of what and how much I'm
    eating and drinking; I write it all down during the day at work and then
    enter it into the program each evening. Haven't started any kind of exercise
    plan yet but it's on my agenda.

    Patte
    217.6/212.0/199.0

    "Amanda" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]
    > On Tue, 18 Jan 2005 10:13:33 -0800, "patte" <[email protected]> wrote:
    >
    >>Lost a little more this morning. Slow, but sure and steady, ya know?
    >>
    >>Patte
    >>217.7/212.0/199.0
    >>

    > Better than the annoyance of being 2.5lbs lighter one morning, only to
    > find 1.5 of it back the next morning ;p
    >
    > I'm hoping for a surprise tomorrow morning!
    >
    > Amanda
    > 285.5/269/120 monthly-goal: 5

  8. Good job!

    Tagging on for robochallenge, too...

    Nicole
    290.5/188.5/137 monthly-goal: 8 month-start: 195 since: 19/04/2004