Posting Ride Reports

Not Responding

Guest
There have been quite a few ride reports posted recently and I just
wanted to say that I read them all and really enjoy them.

Just thought I'd add that as I wouldn't want people to stop posting them
just because they don't generate as many replies as a thread on, say,
speed cameras.

Not Responding wrote:
> There have been quite a few ride reports posted recently and I just
> wanted to say that I read them all and really enjoy them.
>
> Just thought I'd add that as I wouldn't want people to stop posting

them
> just because they don't generate as many replies as a thread on, say,

> speed cameras.

I did the Hop Garden 200k with SimonB and a few of the C+ ers; pretty
much the same as LS Mike's but with a fairly flat and uneventful extra
50k loop. Nonetheless a lovely route which, even though it went very
close to my manor, took me down a lot of roads which I never ride
along. Quite a lot of A road blasting though which is probably par for
the course in Kent. Thanks to Tom and Gravesend CTC for organising it.