Posts about weight and assorted other gayness

Discussion in 'Road Cycling' started by Deeznuts, Jan 23, 2003.

  1. Deeznuts

    Deeznuts Guest

    I have noticed that there are quite a few threads in RBR in which skinny cyclists talk about how fat
    other people are. I have also noticed that the fat masters of RBR like to post about how fat their
    asses are and how they need to lose weight. As a result, I am taking this opportunity to appeal to
    all male RBR readers that have participated in such threads to perform a sack check because you
    sound like a bunch of bitches. If you are going to talk shit about others, don't talk about how fat
    they are. Threaten to punch them in the neck or something. If you are a pussy like Turdina and have
    the arm strength of a 3rd grader, nut up and go to the fucking gym or drink a protein shake.

    Please stop being pussies,

    Deez Nizzle

    P.S. Don't threaten to punch Kunich in the neck. He told me that he studied under Bruce Lee and has
    the forearm strength to crush a fucking buick.

    Tags:

  2. Cycling Joe

    Cycling Joe Guest

    feel better?

    Deeznuts wrote:

    >I have noticed that there are quite a few threads in RBR in which skinny cyclists talk about how
    >fat other people are. I have also noticed that the fat masters of RBR like to post about how fat
    >their asses are and how they need to lose weight. As a result, I am taking this opportunity to
    >appeal to all male RBR readers that have participated in such threads to perform a sack check
    >because you sound like a bunch of bitches. If you are going to talk shit about others, don't talk
    >about how fat they are. Threaten to punch them in the neck or something. If you are a pussy like
    >Turdina and have the arm strength of a 3rd grader, nut up and go to the fucking gym or drink a
    >protein shake.
    >

    >Please stop being pussies,
    >
    >Deez Nizzle
    >

    >P.S. Don't threaten to punch Kunich in the neck. He told me that he studied under Bruce Lee and has
    > the forearm strength to crush a fucking buick.

  3. catbsq

    catbsq Guest

    Good advice...

    "Deeznuts" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]...

    > P.S. Don't threaten to punch Kunich in the neck. He told me that he studied under Bruce Lee and
    > has the forearm strength to crush a fucking buick.

  4. Comutrbob

    Comutrbob Guest

    >If you are going to talk shit about others, don't talk about how fat they are.

    But it's OK if I talk about my own ample cottage of wattage?

    Bob C.